Akemi & Akai

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Alarak

Akemi & Akai

Post by Alarak »

I like Akemi & Akai Couple.

The mood of Akemi & Akai couple was dramatic.

but, recently manga's substance very disappointed.

They are cousin german??!! I can't believe this plot.

Oh... I don't want this plot.

Can I ask your opinion about this plot?

Now my atm is very chaos...
Kor
Administrator

Re: Akemi & Akai

Post by Kor »

We try to refrain from discussions about things that didn't happen yet in the anime at this board.
If you'd like, I can move this thread to the the story board, where you can freely talk about this subject without the risk of spoiling anyone.
Alarak

Post by Alarak »

Kor wrote:We try to refrain from discussions about things that didn't happen yet in the anime at this board.
If you'd like, I can move this thread to the the story board, where you can freely talk about this subject without the risk of spoiling anyone.
oh thanks. I'm very very sorry.
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Post by kentasaiba »

Oh Akai... first a Lolicon, then a Siscon, now he probably had something with his Cousin. That guy...
Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar
BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

Post by Chekhov MacGuffin »

To be honest, I kind of expect a convenient development to reveal that Shiho and Akemi have different mothers. Shiho by Elena, Akemi by ???. The theory that Shiho and Akemi are only half sisters has been floating around he fandom for a while, especially since only one was picked to take over the APTX 4869/Silver Bullet project.
Alarak wrote:They are cousin german??!! I can't believe this plot.
Poor Germans, always dating their first cousins.
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:To be honest, I kind of expect a convenient development to reveal that Shiho and Akemi have different mothers. Shiho by Elena, Akemi by ???. The theory that Shiho and Akemi are only half sisters has been floating around he fandom for a while, especially since only one was picked to take over the APTX 4869/Silver Bullet project.
That will be another shock for Ai,to know that Akemi is only her half sister.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

AICHAN wrote:
Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:To be honest, I kind of expect a convenient development to reveal that Shiho and Akemi have different mothers. Shiho by Elena, Akemi by ???. The theory that Shiho and Akemi are only half sisters has been floating around he fandom for a while, especially since only one was picked to take over the APTX 4869/Silver Bullet project.
That will be another shock for Ai,to know that Akemi is only her half sister.
That would make sense since she has no resemblence to shiho or whatever we have seen from Elena, still we can't be too sure, even though majority of the siblings in DC have a similar feature, they might be the only siblings that gosho is planning to leave this way,...
they are really old characters after all and Gosho was never planning for this family drama to happen during DC's early stage!
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
kkuuddoo

Post by kkuuddoo »

Then how does it make sense, I mean Akemi was with Elena and Atsushi when he visited he's friend Souhei Dejima house, and it was clear elena cared for her, or at least thats how I see it.

Besides his friend did mention that at sushi married after lending his house to him and only sent a card announcing that, and that all happened after the 30 years, which later 20 years later Akemi was already 4-5 years old, which doesn't give much for atsushi to marry two women and have a daughter, although possible, I doubt that.

Not all siblings look the same, maybe akemi reassembles her father and Shiho to her mom, plus we have the akai third sibling that is said to look like their father unlike akai and sera to their mom.
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

kkuuddoo wrote:Then how does it make sense, I mean Akemi was with Elena and Atsushi when he visited he's friend Souhei Dejima house, and it was clear elena cared for her, or at least thats how I see it.

Besides his friend did mention that at sushi married after lending his house to him and only sent a card announcing that, and that all happened after the 30 years, which later 20 years later Akemi was already 4-5 years old, which doesn't give much for atsushi to marry two women and have a daughter, although possible, I doubt that.

Not all siblings look the same, maybe akemi reassembles her father and Shiho to her mom, plus we have the akai third sibling that is said to look like their father unlike akai and sera to their mom.
This other mother could've died before he met Elena.

If Akemi and Shiho are full siblings, then, yes, Shiho resembles Elena, while Akemi resembles Atsushi more.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

kkuuddoo wrote:

I agree with that...if Shuukichi is really the middle brother then he doesn't looks like Sera nor Shuichi...so for me their different appearances isn't a proof that Akemi and Ai are half sisters.In real life it's not unusual to have siblings that doesn't ressemble to each other.

However there is the fact that they were treated differently in the BO,which need to be explained.

On a side note,Helena could have said on her tapes to Shiho that she had a sister out there,it would have been a more shocking revelation than what we had during the MT case.If Helena knew she was going to die,it would have been a smart move to mention that there is family who could help Akemi and Ai.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
kkuuddoo

Post by kkuuddoo »

AICHAN wrote:
However there is the fact that they were treated differently in the BO,which need to be explained.
Will from the way I see it it, it might have been because of that Akemi was old enough to say no and be stubborn and not want to work for them, as she might have had a choice, depending on akemi being 7-8 when her parents died shortly after shiho was born. Maybe the BO tried to make do things but she wouldn't listen, so the raised baby shiho to her sciencest role in the BO, as its easier then talking a 7-8 year old into becoming something she doesn't want to be.
AICHAN wrote: On a side note,Helena could have said on her tapes to Shiho that she had a sister out there,it would have been a more shocking revelation than what we had during the MT case.If Helena knew she was going to die,it would have been a smart move to mention that there is family who could help Akemi and Ai.
We really don't now if she had said something or not, as we aren't sure if she heard the 19 - 20 years of the tape. Maybe shiho stopped at 18 because its how old she is, as she said to shinichi she was older then him by a year, and he is currently 17, so thats my guess, she might have hears them, she might not have heard them, and as you said, Elena might have not mentioned that, depending on her situation and what she was thinking of back then
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
jimmy_kud0_tv2

Post by jimmy_kud0_tv2 »

kkuuddoo wrote:
AICHAN wrote: On a side note,Helena could have said on her tapes to Shiho that she had a sister out there,it would have been a more shocking revelation than what we had during the MT case.If Helena knew she was going to die,it would have been a smart move to mention that there is family who could help Akemi and Ai.
We really don't now if she had said something or not, as we aren't sure if she heard the 19 - 20 years of the tape. Maybe shiho stopped at 18 because its how old she is, as she said to shinichi she was older then him by a year, and he is currently 17, so thats my guess, she might not have heard them, and as you said, Elena might have not mentioned that, depending on her situation and what she was thinking of back then
The manga has him at age 16, the anime is what has him at 17.
One of the SDB books has Gosho saying that Shiho is 18, but that it is supposed to be a secret. (I guess Conan didn't believe her when she told him her age back at the beginning, and Conan wasn't there when she reverted back to normal in "Reunion with the BO")

I hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
ImageImage
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

jimmy_kud0_tv2 wrote:
kkuuddoo wrote:
We really don't now if she had said something or not, as we aren't sure if she heard the 19 - 20 years of the tape. Maybe shiho stopped at 18 because its how old she is, as she said to shinichi she was older then him by a year, and he is currently 17, so thats my guess, she might not have heard them, and as you said, Elena might have not mentioned that, depending on her situation and what she was thinking of back then
One of the SDB books has Gosho saying that Shiho is 18, but that it is supposed to be a secret. (I guess Conan didn't believe her when she told him her age back at the beginning, and Conan wasn't there when she reverted back to normal in "Reunion with the BO")

The anime got him as 17 after the first movie which was quite a while after that part, wouldn't be surprised if he's 17 now.
Serinox

Post by Serinox »

k11chi wrote:
jimmy_kud0_tv2 wrote:
kkuuddoo wrote:

The anime got him as 17 after the first movie which was quite a while after that part, wouldn't be surprised if he's 17 now.
The anime has him as 17 in Episode 3 already, Shinichi is referred to as 16 by a reporter who specialized on him in Volume 15 and what happens in the movies is not canon unless Gosho says so, so Shinichi is still 16 in the manga. Also, the Conan Drill Character Guide Book from 2003 also gives Shinichi's age as 16.
Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar
BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

Post by Chekhov MacGuffin »

kkuuddoo wrote:Besides his friend did mention that at sushi married after lending his house to him and only sent a card announcing that, and that all happened after the 30 years, which later 20 years later Akemi was already 4-5 years old, which doesn't give much for atsushi to marry two women and have a daughter, although possible, I doubt that.
Akemi and Shiho are probably 6-7 years apart in age. That's enough time to get married twice. And maybe Atsushi didn't marry the first woman, and Akemi was the result of a fling so to speak. Elena could have come in the picture later.
kkuuddoo wrote:Not all siblings look the same, maybe akemi reassembles her father and Shiho to her mom, plus we have the akai third sibling that is said to look like their father unlike akai and sera to their mom.
Or, to draw Kor's chekhov's gun: https://imgur.com/a/TEcJ6
Spoiler: manga panels
A mystery Mouri would do the job of tying all the main characters (Shinichi, Ran, Kogoro) to the main BO plot. Well, technically a Kisaki would work too, but Kisaki is not name brand.