Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 931-935

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Kor
Administrator

Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 931-935

Post by Kor »

As stated in the above image, please continue to use spoiler boxes for the first seven days in which a file is available. However, due to legal restrictions, we kindly ask that you do NOT post any links in this topic to any Japanese raw files or English scanlations. For more information on this matter, please click here.

Initial spoilers:
Spoiler:
Fujiwara: File 931: Zombie Blade
Kogorou takes Conan and Ran on a visit to the location where a zombie movie starring Okino Youko was filmed. Heiji and Kazuha arrive there on a different matter.
A sequel was being filmed at the location, but one of the staff members, Harawaki P (Producer?), was killed by something or someone.
Side note: A case at a creepy rental villa… What’s on the smartphone that was recording?!
Uchiha Shadow

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 931-93X

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

Spoiler:
So this won't be a plot related case? Or at least not Akai family related, still hoping that Kuroda shows up.
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Spoiler:
Hmm I will be disappointed if it's just a Heiji case with nothing plot related.
At least there are zombies XDXD
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
Conan 48:69

Post by Conan 48:69 »

Spoiler:
Heiji and Kazuha appeared on File 831-840, will they appear from File 931 to 940.
Welcome To DCTP Radio Show! From DJ Conan!
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Conan 48:69 wrote:
Spoiler:
Heiji and Kazuha appeared on File 831-840, will they appear from File 931 to 940.
I believe that was the elevator case and the mansion case so no, since this seems like the main case (a creature from stories). Probably 4 to 5 chapters long.
MrDetective
Irregular Scans staff

Post by MrDetective »

Spoiler:
Sounds interesting, but I'm not expecting something better than DC's earlier cases (e.g: the bandaged man, the spider mansion, detective koshien, the mermaid case or the shinigami case)
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

MrDetective wrote:
Spoiler:
Sounds interesting, but I'm not expecting something better than DC's earlier cases (e.g: the bandaged man, the spider mansion, detective koshien, the mermaid case or the shinigami case)
Koshien ? :-X
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

k11chi

Post by k11chi »

The shorter Heiji case before Koshien was more interesting (better setting, lore, art, pacing, Kogoro moment) in my opinion but the koshien case wasn't bad at all...
David mason

Post by David mason »

Spoiler:
A case with zombies very interesting. It looks like one of the complicated case that takes 5-6 chapters we usually get
The koshien case was ok but yeah I preferred the previous one too. My favourite case is the symphony serial murder case tho.
no pain no gain
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Koshien helps us understand Heijis personality better since the case consists of personalities he likes and dislikes and how he acts during certain situations so that was really cool.
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

AICHAN wrote:
Spoiler:
Hmm I will be disappointed if it's just a Heiji case with nothing plot related.
At least there are zombies XDXD
Spoiler:
Heiji not for you, huh?

Zombies for the win! ;D
Conan 48:69 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
That was their 2012 appearance. Their 2013 appearance was from File 879–File 881, and their 2014 appearance was from File 909–File 912. There's no guarantee of how long it'll be, but the possibility is 3-7 Files, with 4-5 being the most likely. While there are odds of their appearance leading to a back-to-back case, their last two appearances went against this... maybe we're due one.

Depending on where the murder has taken place, we may see Kuroda, which will give Heiji an opportunity to get in on the Rum plot. Shinichi/Conan never called Heiji and told him to stay away from the Vermouth/Kir/Bourbon investigations—in fact, the info he gave Shinichi/Conan in File 582 led to the beginning of the end of the Kir arc. It almost seems like Gosho had Shinichi/Conan tell Heiji this so he could get involved. He played no role in the Bourbon arc, whatsoever, so he's certainly due some involvement in this. He's certainly not too pleased with Shinichi's/Conan's blackmail, so he might try to get involved to get back at him.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
MrDetective
Irregular Scans staff

Post by MrDetective »

I mainly mentioned the Koshien case because I really liked the culprit, which is new for me
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Spoiler:
Meh zombies. Heiji's hopefully gonna be the one that keeps me reading
:X
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Spoiler:
I gave up on Heiji many years ago,but I will probably take a look at the case to see Gosho's zombies^^
But I really hope Conan will mention the Mary thing...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
wrd

Post by wrd »

Spoiler:
I was hoping for a case in Osaka though...
Missed Heizo Hattori and co.