Themaninarmor wrote:Spoiler:Well i know what @spimer and @ kiichi mean.... but i think the silver bullet have hidden meaning and both of silver bullet have connection. Okay i will explain what i mean...
consider this fact
- the mysterious death of haibara's parent
- they had researched the silver bullet until the accident that cost their life happened.
- haibara made the different drug called APTX
- haibara said that she hate BO when they were testing it to human (if it was poison in the first place then haibara's reaction is weird)
- what gin know... the drug as poison, but haibara don't think so... is gin don't know the research goal? or is it BO and ai have different goal? what about BO and miyano's goal, is it same?
- then how haibara know what her parent goal? And why her drug's is different that what her parent want?
so, my conclusion is the silver bullet made by haibara's parent with the same goal but they knew about BO's evil intention and decided to distract their research with different goal or even stop their research.
Anokata know that and decide to kill them but of course anokata know that it would blow their entire project, it have a great impact to BO. Well... i called it "silver bullet accident"... and thats why anokata become a cautious figure.
Then akai become a threat to BO and anokata called him "silver bullet" because he have potential to destroy the entire project like what miyano's parent do before... thats why i'm saying that the silver bullet have hidden meaning.
Themaninarmor wrote:@tantei san
Until now... Only Gin and RUM known using APTX/silver bullet.
For haibara... I think she knew that after shinichi case.. Even she got suspicious for Shinichi status and had an idea that may be shinichi was shrunken... She didn't have proof. When Gin locked her in gas chamber... Shiho drank the drug with intention to die... But she was survived and proved it herself...
About BO's objective and miyano's goal.
If BO's objective is undetected poison... Than miyanos are psycho for calling a poison as "dream drug". I'm sure both shiho and miyano not intended to make a poison. Well a death because an experiment didn't mean the experiment itself for killing people. Until now only drug that shiho made have shrinking side effect (it is wrong if Mary is proved to be shrunken not by Shiho's drug). So that drug is different and Shiho is only know her parent's real goal in mystery train case. So i agree with wiki...
but how can you be so sure that there is no connection?
3 fact about silver bullet
1. the name of drug which supossed to be invented along time ago before ghost ship case (we don't know which one inspired by which one)
2. the one who was given an alias by anokata as the one who anokata feared most...
3. the one who said that so many times is the one who hate shiho and his parent so much...
unless it is all coincidence or gosho just name it because it is a cool name for drug ... then i think we must consider it as one of possibilities.
Absenta wrote:I think Mary took the APTX by herself.
If Rum failed 17 years ago in the Kohji Haneda case it doesn´t make any sense that he uses the drug again, risking to fail.
Gin´s case with Shinichi was particular because they were in a hurry, I suppose they usually wait to confirm deaths, that´s why Shinichi in the list was no confirmed...
It´s curious how Gin complains about Rum´s screwing 17 years ago when he did the same, letting Shinichi alive triggers the series and sometime, the end of BO.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests