Discussion Thread: Detective Conan Files 894-898: Scarlet Series!

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
kulayam

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan Files 894-???: Scarlet Series!

Post by kulayam »

are Jodie and Camel being chased by a mysterious group (BO?)?
Pororo623

Post by Pororo623 »

As I was reading through the pages, I read through the spoiler translations made by Fujiwara and Alaktorn. I also have translations for a couple of the other pages. I'm not a fluent Chinese reader/speaker, so my translations aren't the best, and they may even be translated incorrectly, but you can check some of what I got from what I read:
Spoiler:
Page 11 (partially)

Amuro: "I never thought we'd come this far."
Subaru: I would think he's talking about his bad luck.
Amuro: Yes, that's what you'd normally think.
Amuro: However, if you add this sentence
Amuro: it can mean something totally different.

Page 12

Amuro: "I'd never thought we'd come this far
Amuro: But you did" (TN: I actually am not perfectly sure what Amuro says here, but I think he's saying "you" is Conan)
Amuro: It is actually a word of praise to the boy who thought of the plan.
Subaru: Interesting.

Page 14

Amuro: After
Amuro: the incident, (TN: not very sure which incident)
Amuro: I investigated the boy for any suspicious people around him
Amuro: And I found out
Amuro: About the owner of the house, Kudo Yusaku and the boy.
Amuro: I am not sure of the relationship between them, (Yusaku and Conan)
Amuro: But I am certain that the only reason you are here is, because the boy has access to this house.
Last edited by Pororo623 on April 25th, 2014, 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User 4869

Post by User 4869 »

ALAKTORN wrote:Can someone explain to me how chapters come out? Going by this website, I don’t think we’re supposed to have chapters as far ahead as 895. Also at the raws website I follow, they’re only at 893. How are 894 and 895 around?

Edit: oh actually, 894 is out on that raws website now…
ํYou do realize that 895 is meant to be release in Japan on 30 of April. But we usually got spoiler on Friday of the previous week (25 of April=yesterday)

Pororo623 wrote:As I was reading through the pages, I read through the spoiler translations made by Fujiwara and Alaktorn. I also have translations for a couple of the other pages. I'm not a fluent Chinese reader/speaker, so my translations aren't the best, and they may even be translated incorrectly, but you can check some of what I got from what I read:
Spoiler:
Page 11 (partially)

Page 12

Amuro: But you did" (TN: I actually am not perfectly sure what Amuro says here, but I think he's talking about Conan)

Page 14

Amuro: I investigated the boy for any suspicious people
Amuro: And I find out
Amuro: About the owner of the house, Kudo Yusaku and the boy
Amuro: I am not sure of the relationship between them (Yusaku and Conan)
Amuro: But I am certain that the only reason you are here is, because the boy has access to this house
Thanks for the translation. Amuro still hasn't connect Conan and Shinichi. Conclusion: He will live!
Last edited by User 4869 on April 25th, 2014, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korvo

Post by Korvo »

Pororo623 wrote:
Spoiler:
Amuro: But I am certain that the only reason you are here is, because the boy has access to this house
[/quote]
Spoiler:
How much more obvious can it be that it's Yusaku? Unless Gosho is trolling..
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Korvo wrote:
Pororo623 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
How much more obvious can it be that it's Yusaku? Unless Gosho is trolling..
Spoiler:
Subaru is either Akai (explained), Yusaku (foreshadowed) or someone else (An ass pull, unless it's Heiji or Yukiko. If it is, you would just say it was to be expected and that you're not surprised because it's not Gins brother from America who came to Japan to watch the TV with Subaru at the same time as when Conan called him, a real plot twist right there...).
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

ALAKTORN wrote:
Fujiwara wrote:
ALAKTORN wrote:I got a “deduction” from re-reading ch.894 as a raw, this might be something that was obvious to others or maybe even wrong, but I’ll say it anyway.
Spoiler:
I’m reading the 894 raw now, and now I’m thinking that the fake death plan was all made up by Conan, and Akai’s last words are of a meaning “I can’t believe it worked this well”. Hearing that, Amuro in 894 thinks of Conan, which makes me think that he realizes that it wasn’t Akai’s plan from his words of disbelief, and deduces Conan made the plan.
Yeah, that's pretty much what Amuro says in 895.
Yeah true, still sounds unbeliavable though.
I definitely do not like it, personally; I prefer to think (still) that
Spoiler:
Akai and Conan came up with the details of the plan together. Conan was this close to sharing the spotlight, and then... it got snaaatched away, right at the end. No matter what, Conan can't lose in any meaningful way, even to people on his side.
PhantomWriter
Rye on Discord

Post by PhantomWriter »

Jd- wrote:
ALAKTORN wrote:
Fujiwara wrote:
ALAKTORN wrote:I got a “deduction” from re-reading ch.894 as a raw, this might be something that was obvious to others or maybe even wrong, but I’ll say it anyway.
Spoiler:
I’m reading the 894 raw now, and now I’m thinking that the fake death plan was all made up by Conan, and Akai’s last words are of a meaning “I can’t believe it worked this well”. Hearing that, Amuro in 894 thinks of Conan, which makes me think that he realizes that it wasn’t Akai’s plan from his words of disbelief, and deduces Conan made the plan.
Yeah, that's pretty much what Amuro says in 895.
Yeah true, still sounds unbeliavable though.
I definitely do not like it, personally; I prefer to think (still) that
Spoiler:
Akai and Conan came up with the details of the plan together. Conan was this close to sharing the spotlight, and then... it got snaaatched away, right at the end. No matter what, Conan can't lose in any meaningful way, even to people on his side.
That's kind of a reason why I think he's mutated into an abomination of a Gary Stu. It's a shame, really.
"Data! Data! Data! I cannot make bricks without clay." -Sherlock Holmes
OlgaAkai1998

Post by OlgaAkai1998 »

I think this Okiya is Yusaku because it is weird that Okiya has the neck covered and he is using a voice change with a mask in the mouth. I think Gosho wanted said that the Okiya opposite Amuro is Yusuku when Ran said that Yusaku is in Japan.
OlgaAkai1998

Post by OlgaAkai1998 »

I think the real Okiya/Akai is in Raiha for save to Jodie, in the film 18, he said:
Spoiler:
''I'll protect you even of cost my life''.
Spoiler:
Conan is with Akai in Raiha, and there are a lots FBI agents in Kudo's House and in Raiha where Akai hidde before his car exploit.
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Pororo623 wrote:As I was reading through the pages, I read through the spoiler translations made by Fujiwara and Alaktorn. I also have translations for a couple of the other pages. I'm not a fluent Chinese reader/speaker, so my translations aren't the best, and they may even be translated incorrectly, but you can check some of what I got from what I read:
Spoiler:
Page 11 (partially)

Page 12

Amuro: But you did" (TN: I actually am not perfectly sure what Amuro says here, but I think he's saying "you" is Conan)

Page 14

Amuro: I investigated the boy for any suspicious people around him
Amuro: And I found out
Amuro: About the owner of the house, Kudo Yusaku and the boy.
Amuro: I am not sure of the relationship between them, (Yusaku and Conan)
Amuro: But I am certain that the only reason you are here is, because the boy has access to this house.
Spoiler:
Thanks a lot for adding that translation^^
I really hope Amuro will discover Conan's secret,that would add more spice^^
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

895 make me curious about it
Spoiler:
Shuu Tsukiyama "- Do you accumulate to eat to me other than"
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

Spoiler:
on 895 when okiya n amuro on the living room, do they heard device about camel n jodie in the car? i see amuro put something on the table
Spoiler:
Shuu Tsukiyama "- Do you accumulate to eat to me other than"
ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN »

User 4869 wrote:
ALAKTORN wrote:Can someone explain to me how chapters come out? Going by this website, I don’t think we’re supposed to have chapters as far ahead as 895. Also at the raws website I follow, they’re only at 893. How are 894 and 895 around?

Edit: oh actually, 894 is out on that raws website now…
ํYou do realize that 895 is meant to be release in Japan on 30 of April. But we usually got spoiler on Friday of the previous week (25 of April=yesterday)
No, I don’t realize. Can you explain better? Why do we already have ch.895 if it’s supposed to release on the 30th?
User 4869

Post by User 4869 »

Short Answer. Because we have the HYPE master JD.
Short Answer2. Because Chekhov helps Gosho write the file.

OK. forget the above.

The file has to be done long before it actually release date. And it usually "leaks" on Friday of the previous week. But how the Chinese scan people, and DCTP got a hold of the leak file is beyond me. I afraid that I cannot be more clear because that all I know. ;)

Fun fact: last year Golden week file was leak on Tuesday, Three days before normal. By the standard we MAY got the next file by May 6 instead of 9. Just me mumbling of course.
fra90snake

Post by fra90snake »

on page 3 of 895 there're those guys. And one of them is a dark-skinned man, maybe it's American...