about detective conan ending??

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
miasuz

about detective conan ending??

Postby miasuz » March 14th, 2008, 4:30 pm

12+years vol 61 and detective conan is still going on.in interview gosho told that he has plot ready for it ending but he hasn't end it yet.my friend said that may be he end it in 2009.I know that conan will be end sooner or later.but i jaust want to know that how many years will gosho take to end it?any idea.
EdogawaConanTantei

"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Re: about detective conan ending??

Postby EdogawaConanTantei » March 15th, 2008, 2:04 am

Hopefully, never. I never want it to end.
EpoxElypse

Smile Like You Mean It.

Postby EpoxElypse » March 17th, 2008, 3:53 am

This is a great anime and alot of people don't want to see it end but, it has to end sometime. 2009 should be fine.
krystal.glass

Smile! It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Postby krystal.glass » March 18th, 2008, 12:06 pm

I want the plot line to come to a nice ending, but really I never want the mystery to stop. The way the plot is progressing, I'd say 2009 sounds about right.

I suppose since we'll have 600+ episodes by then we can always rewatch it :D
"But perhaps my first mistake lies in trying to find motive, in thinking of humans as rational beings whose actions spring from logical reasons."

~Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, in the short story "The Love of a Good Man" part of "The Unknown Errors of Our Lives"
---------------------------------------------------------------
my blogs! http://things-i-hear.blogspot.com
http://acrazylilworld.blogspot.com
sk1887

Postby sk1887 » March 19th, 2008, 8:21 pm

miasuz wrote:12+years vol 61 and detective conan is still going on.in interview gosho told that he has plot ready for it ending but he hasn't end it yet.my friend said that may be he end it in 2009.I know that conan will be end sooner or later.but i jaust want to know that how many years will gosho take to end it?any idea.

heheh , Looks like you can't wait for DC to finish.  ???

Okay, everything ends, after all.
avalon2193

Postby avalon2193 » April 21st, 2008, 9:53 pm

I would like to know the ending, however I don't want it to end at all.  ???
Kanelle

Postby Kanelle » April 22nd, 2008, 1:40 am

I wouldn't mind it ending as long as the Author starts something else up with the characters.  I really want to see more Ran/Shinichi interaction (outside of phone conversations) without Ran being totally worried about Shinichi. 

I can only recall a couple of times that has happened and the conversations we're as amusing as the Heiji/Kazuha arguements.  ;D
Rio Nagava

Postby Rio Nagava » April 22nd, 2008, 11:58 am

I'm really afraid of possible "Fillers" or any kind of stuff similiar.
I meant that when (if) BO will be destroyed, and Kudo will return, will that'll be the end?
If not, what will be the central plot?
I mean look at Bleach, or Naruto. Sure, manga is different.But it could be...

As for ending.
I doubt that even most greatest peice of art, can last forever. And thats not because of mortality of it's author.
It's because there isn't eternal idea, even fight between Boob Good and Evil is not endless. =)
So if end of Conan will came in 2009 - fine! But not until all secrets, mysteries and unspoken things will be revealed.
Until then....
Did you know that this world does exist?
Your subconscious linked to it...
Are you sure that you have nothing to say?
coolangel

shinjitsu wa hitsomu hitotsu

Postby coolangel » April 22nd, 2008, 3:16 pm

I Don't want Conan to end  :-\
No matter how I try I can't figure out the reason a person can murder another. Because there is no logic, no mystery behind it only...only emotions.
Is a reason necessary?I wouldn't know the motives for killing a person but as far as helping a person is concerned why should there be a logical mind?
Rio Nagava

Postby Rio Nagava » April 23rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

Neither do i.
I'm just saying we deserve satisfaction =)
dilbertschalter

Postby dilbertschalter » April 23rd, 2008, 10:17 pm

I would like it to end at around 600, really I'd like it too end sooner, but I'm a realist. It's been a good run, but the quality is steadily declining, dialogue, plots, humor and enjoyability have all been falling off sharply since 425 and, more broadly, since the early 300s.
Detective Movies Contest 2013: Information Thread  Current Faceoff

"The energies of our system will decay; the glory of the sun will be dimmed, and the earth, tideless and inert, will no longer tolerate the race which has for a moment disturbed its solitude. Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish. The uneasy consciousness, which in this obscure corner has for a brief space broken the contented silence of the universe, will be at rest. Matter will know itself no longer. 'Imperishable monuments' and 'immortal deeds,' death itself, and love stronger than death, will be as though they had never been."
Tsurugi

キザな悪党

Postby Tsurugi » April 23rd, 2008, 10:21 pm

krystal.glass wrote:I want the plot line to come to a nice ending, but really I never want the mystery to stop. The way the plot is progressing, I'd say 2009 sounds about right.

I suppose since we'll have 600+ episodes by then we can always rewatch it :D

with the rate new conan episodes typically air, do you really think we'd be up to 600 any time in '09?  :P
it took almost 3 years to go from 400 to 500
Shakura

Postby Shakura » April 24th, 2008, 8:20 pm

I'd say around late 2009 or sometime in 2010 (that'd be a kick-ass end to my senior year in high school) or 2011.  I doubt it'll be another five years though...or at least I hope not.  Compared to a lot of shonen manga (aside from series like KochiKame or MAJOR), DC's been running for quite a while.  And on that note, I hope Gosho ends it quite splendedly. ;)
accidentalhero

until our lives are perfect.

Postby accidentalhero » April 24th, 2008, 10:57 pm

I quite agree with Shakura.

I've been watching DC since i was in first grade and i'm about to finish my last year in High School next year.

I definitely want a closure because it's been running for so long.

but there's still a part of me that doesn't want it to end because I'll miss DC and all of its ingenious murders :D
Last edited by accidentalhero on April 24th, 2008, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
math plus desire equals who you are. -- Practical Magic (Alice Hoffman)
Rio Nagava

Postby Rio Nagava » April 25th, 2008, 6:03 am

accidentalhero wrote:I quite agree with Shakura.

I've been watching DC since i was in first grade and i'm about to finish my last year in High School next year.

I definitely want a closure because it's been running for so long.

but there's still a part of me that doesn't want it to end because I'll miss DC and all of its ingenious murders :D

Uh-huh... You want it to end cuz there won't be a free time to watch it? =D

Murder fetish... =)