DC Question and Answer Thread - Have a question? Get an answer here

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Adel34

Re: DC Question and Answer Thread - Have a question? Get an answer here

Post by Adel34 »

I have a question to people up to date with the manga. As of now, was there any progress between the current manga file and anime episode? Like, did stuff get pushed forward? More BO members? Who Rum is? Status quo changes? Anything of the sort. I don't mind spoilers.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Adel34 wrote:I have a question to people up to date with the manga. As of now, was there any progress between the current manga file and anime episode? Like, did stuff get pushed forward? More BO members? Who Rum is? Status quo changes? Anything of the sort. I don't mind spoilers.
Heiji time with the recent movie.
Also couple new characters, or like 5.
Adel34

Post by Adel34 »

k11chi wrote:Heiji time with the recent movie.
Do you mean character development for Heiji? But movies aren't cannon, are they? And those 5 characters, are they someone important? Related to the BO maybe?
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Adel34 wrote:
k11chi wrote:Heiji time with the recent movie.
Do you mean character development for Heiji? But movies aren't cannon, are they? And those 5 characters, are they someone important? Related to the BO maybe?
Spoiler:
It's hard to say what Gosho will do because Heiji is supposed to meet characters called Iori and Momiji in the movie, but they appeared in the manga first.
Wakita Kanenori and Rumi Wakasa have eye problems, while Tsutomu Akai is Shuichi's missing father.
Adel34

Post by Adel34 »

k11chi wrote:
Spoiler:
It's hard to say what Gosho will do because Heiji is supposed to meet characters called Iori and Momiji in the movie, but they appeared in the manga first.
Wakita Kanenori and Rumi Wakasa have eye problems, while Tsutomu Akai is Shuichi's missing father.
I see. More and more suspects and no definitive answer. I wish BO-related development would go a bit faster, but oh well.

Thanks for the info.
kkuuddoo

Post by kkuuddoo »

Just a random thought/question ( didn't want to start a new discussion on it, since its a minor thought/Question)

Why does it always seem like Conan and haibara, and once if I remember correctly, the DB make fun of Agasa's inventions ( scissors, hot-springs temperature guy, ....)

Conan and haibara even went as far as wondering how someone actually bought those products
As far as I know all the gadgets Conan and the DB have are made by Agasa, why, shouldn't they have more faith in agasa, or is agasa should being silly when making some silly products.

Maybe they made fun of that specific invention/product, but I don't Know, sometime I feel like Conan and haibara mock agasa for some of his inventions, although they probably couldn't solve that much cases without them ( the DB and Conan gadgets)

your thoughts ?
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
Detective Magic

Post by Detective Magic »

Hey, just asking out of curiosity, but how do those Animal Crossing hints work? I read the wiki page about it but I still don't understand some things.
1. This Animal Crossing is not a new game (I think so. I don't play a lot of games so maybe it's still considered as new). Do people still play it? Or do they play it just for those hints? :D
2. So when do those hints appear? I mean do they change when a new chapter comes out, or some other time?

I know these questions are kind of silly and nobody cares about that stuff, but like I said, I'm just curious.
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

Detective Magic wrote:Hey, just asking out of curiosity, but how do those Animal Crossing hints work? I read the wiki page about it but I still don't understand some things.
1. This Animal Crossing is not a new game (I think so. I don't play a lot of games so maybe it's still considered as new). Do people still play it? Or do they play it just for those hints? :D
2. So when do those hints appear? I mean do they change when a new chapter comes out, or some other time?

I know these questions are kind of silly and nobody cares about that stuff, but like I said, I'm just curious.
The game's fairly old, as it was first released in 2012/2013. That being said, online communities for old games can persist for many years afterwards (I can attest that one could still find some opponents to battle on Wi-Fi for up to about 4 or 5 years after Megaman Star Force 3 was released). Considering that the 3DS gaming system hasn't been retired/replaced yet, I do imagine plenty of people still play Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Gosho has two different venues for releasing these vague hints: first is by AC:NL, the second is something called "Sherry's Soliloquoy", which I guess can be found on a website somewhere. Unfortunately I don't know if there's like a fixed schedule or if Gosho just releases new hints whenever he feels like it.
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Detective Magic wrote:Hey, just asking out of curiosity, but how do those Animal Crossing hints work? I read the wiki page about it but I still don't understand some things.

So someone can probably explain it better, but here's how it works as far as I understand.

1) No, Animal Crossing isn't a new game, the current version is from 2013. Yes, people still play it.
2) The hints change whenever Gosho changes them. There's isn't necessarily a consistent schedule. Gosho needs to change the message that the characters in his "town" say when you interact with them.

The way it works is that players visit his "Dream Town" and interact with 4 characters. Each of the character has a different message that Gosho left. Those are the hints.
SilverSlash

Post by SilverSlash »

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this but there was an episode of Detective Conan in which 'Everlasting Luv' is sung by a female singer within the episode (not the opening). Does anyone remember which episode this was?

Thanks!
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona

Post by Haibara & Aika ryona »

Can I ask you something? Is the london scotland yard episode is real human or anime episodes? And is this episode 8s special episode like 45 minutes in two episodes such as kudo shinchi the killer of only 24 minutes in two episodes
Haibara & Aika ryona

Post by Haibara & Aika ryona »

Another important quesrion: Does the writer love the scarlet thing?
Serinox

Post by Serinox »

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Another important quesrion: Does the writer love the scarlet thing?
He never said anything negative about it.

The Japanese fans at least in part appear to love it though indeed, it recently ranked #1 in a poll of fan favorite cases.
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

The Japanese also love it in part because they love Akai and Amuro. They would probably love a case with Akai and Amuro playing Scrabble. :D
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"