DC Question and Answer Thread - Have a question? Get an answer here

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Haibara & Aika ryona

Re: DC Question and Answer Thread - Have a question? Get an answer here

Post by Haibara & Aika ryona »

Firstly, my question is that everything he has done has a relaation with word scalet so why?

I think that he love the study of scarlet. The sharlock holmes story.

The one of the most awful episode is the 5 scarlet episode, the movie scarlet also very awful one, but the scarlet movie is much better than the episode scarlet one

Can I ask you another thing? Is the london scotland yard episode is real human or anime episodes? And is this episode 8s special episode like 45 minutes in two episodes such as kudo shinchi the killer of only 24 minutes in two episodes
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Wakarimashita wrote:The Japanese also love it in part because they love Akai and Amuro. They would probably love a case with Akai and Amuro playing Scrabble. :D
I now want to see this happen
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

The December special episodes is anime, and happens after real-life escape game.

As for special episodes length, it's up to the anime staff and whether they can afford big slots or nit to air them.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona

Spimer wrote:The December special episodes is anime, and happens after real-life escape game.

As for special episodes length, it's up to the anime staff and whether they can afford big slots or nit to air them.
Thank you very much for the answer. I was so confused before when I was firstly saw the idea of these episodes. Thanks for the question :D
Haibara & Aika ryona

Can I ask something?

I have been wondered about when Conan will say Shin nen omedatou gozaimasu. DC today completed 22 years omedatou gozaimasu so do you think that it will be in next week or in luna memories episode?

And thanks
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

It's always in the first episode of a new year so it will be in Luna Memoria Part 1.

Also, the Conan anniversary is also in January so they also commemorate the anime's running years.
carlos_sama

Post by carlos_sama »

Haven't watched in a while, last story line episodes I watched was when Akai came back and was able to fend off the black organization by himself.

There are so many episodes that are not relevant to the main story line. Could anybody tell me which episodes I should watch, just the most important ones, to catch up?
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

I guess you mean Scarlet Showdown, although Akai didn't fend off the BO but the PSB (which Amuro belongs to).

After that begins the RUM arc, which is still ongoing.

The Detective Conan World wiki has a list of anime episodes and they signal which are plot-relevant and which not so you can use it as reference.
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Does anyone know if Detective Conan Movie 21 is being subbed by a good group? Movies are not handled by CR, so just wondering with now with movie 22 coming out... are we even gonna be able to see 21 or all the ones following from now on? I can only watch it subbed. I would really appreciate any information you may have on this matter. I do understand you may not know of the matter also though. Thank you in advance regardless.
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Someone already subbed that movie. You'll have to find it on your own, though, cause we're not allowed to direct or give links to where you can find fansubs.
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Thank you for quick response and clarification.
CrimsonGenius

Post by CrimsonGenius »

What happened to Sharon's Handkerchief?
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

In the follow-up case to Golden Apple, the Haunted House case, Ran asks Conan/Shinichi over the phone what he did with Sharon's handkerchief and he replies that he did retrieve it and is keeping it (although he internally doesn't remember where he stored it at).

So Conan/Shinichi has it with him, it's probably stored somewhere in the Kudo house.
CrimsonGenius

Post by CrimsonGenius »

hmm, IIRC it did contain both Shin'ichi & Sharon (Vermouth) fingerprint tight?
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

It probably did but since it wasn't brought up again after that conversation it's possible that Shinichi didn't think of it as a clue to anything or forgot about it altogether.

And even if he found it, he already knows by now that Sharon = Chris so it wouldn't bring up any clues in particular.