[DCTP] "Detective Conan & Kindaichi Case Files: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives" (OUT NOW IN ENGLISH!)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
ziraulo
Finally broke that Lurking Spell...

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of

Post by ziraulo »

miakakiri wrote:
Jd- wrote: UPDATE!

If all goes well, playtesting of the game will begin next week. This playtest will cover the first few hours of the game. If this playtest goes well, we will consider a public demo of that portion of the game if the demand is there. No promises to be made on this front just yet, but stay tuned to this topic for more information!
HYPE!!! HYPE to the MAX!!!!! nwn
Finally! Another DS game I could play! XD
Spoiler:
They hatched!!! I'm a mom!!!!

Image Image Image

My tumblr: http://ziraulo.tumblr.com/

3DS Friend Code: 0189-9300-8351
MelChama

Post by MelChama »

I can't help, but I wish the team and the volunteers the best of luck!

And of course, a simple "thank you" won't ever make up for how much you all have done.

Thanks! :) Good luck!
GreatScott

Post by GreatScott »

I too have been anticipating playing this game since I read the announcement. Though I can only play on an emulator.
I think people would be CRAZY not to want to play something with the quality I can see on those screenshots!
SilencedForever
...but I don't want to try APTX 4869. D:

Post by SilencedForever »

Gahhh! I've been waiting for this since the topic was posted, well I was still a lurker back then.
But the other day on twitter, DCTP gave an update on this...which makes it harder to wait  :|
Last edited by SilencedForever on January 29th, 2012, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am thou, and thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come... I am the one who shed light on thy path, I am the original God..."
Ond Tyrann
The Evil Tyrant

Post by Ond Tyrann »

Personally I can't wait for this, would love to test it out to help if possible. If not, I'll enjoy it all the same when it's finally released. :D A big thanks to all of DCTP and the testers, we appreciate everything you do.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

I am not sure how much help I can be, but I would love to pitch in! Anything you need done that I can help with, I will, happily! nwn You guys do so many AWESOME things, and I keep wishing I had a good way to give back. 'Thanks!' isn't nearly enough.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

We've made great strides in the game's progress over the past 24 hours, with much more coming very soon. We're gettin' there~
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

miakakiri wrote: I am not sure how much help I can be, but I would love to pitch in! Anything you need done that I can help with, I will, happily! nwn You guys do so many AWESOME things, and I keep wishing I had a good way to give back. 'Thanks!' isn't nearly enough.
^This :)
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
kaidanmono

Post by kaidanmono »

It seems like you already have a lot of people willing to test this for you, and since I'm a first-time poster (I've never been very active in forums x.x) I don't exactly have "good standing in the community", but I do have lots of free time, and I can read and write Japanese at an intermediate level (though since the testing will be in English I'm not sure how that would help lol). As long as it can be played on an emulator like no$gba, if you need me I'd be very willing to help with the testing!
meitantei_mayu
My new obsession

Post by meitantei_mayu »

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the DCTP team for taking time to translate  this game. I would never thought that I could play this game. I would like to help as well but alas, I have a licensure exam to prepare to. Drama much? Hehe... Anyways, I really appreciate your dedication on this. Cheers!
Lovely Icon by bluebellanon@LJ
  ï¼
Misaki-chan
Mega Hugger/SatoxTakagi Fangirl~

Post by Misaki-chan »

One, thank you to the DCTP staff for translating this and congrats for all the progress you've made! Good luck with the rest of the game~

And two, I'd like to volunteer for being a tester if you need me~
Conia wrote: Misaki, Mafia Hugger
Night Action: Draw
Day Action: Hug
When Misaki uses Draw, she will doodle something and everyone will go "Awwwwwwww <333333". There's a 50% chance the Awwwww-ing people will be discombobulated that Night. When Misaki uses Hug, everyone will feel loved and will hug back. If the target is IU or AiSu, the target will die
*HUGS ALL~*
Spoiler: Picture, Courtesy of Kleene!
Spoiler: My Keyhole, thanks to Yuri \o/
Vengeance22

Post by Vengeance22 »

Good luck to DCTP on this project and everything else, you guys deserve it big time, don't have a DS, so dunno if I could be of any help, but if there is a way to test it on PC I'm up for it.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives (DS)

Post by Jd- »

Much work's been done again today. Progress!
HurpDurp

Post by HurpDurp »

I'd be willing to test it out if you still need testers! I even own two different flash cards.

Heck, I'd even be willing to continuously restart the game over and over every time you make a new patch to ensure a bug didn't suddenly popup somewhere previously.
horizonx

Post by horizonx »

Nice. I'd be willing to help out with whatever you guys need... I have a ds + flash cart and this sounds amazing :D  -secretly wonders if anyone remembers who the hell I am-