[DCTP] "Detective Conan & Kindaichi Case Files: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives" (OUT NOW IN ENGLISH!)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
yelle95
Don't Live & Lie, you won't get lost, just walk.

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives (DS)

Post by yelle95 »

I'm interested to test this game.
Its a great pleasure to work with you.

I'm a Nintendo DS lite user and of course a DC otaku! :D
I think it would be awesome when you finish translating this game!
I hope this translated game would be suitable to any nintendo ds..and emulator friendly and also not just for the latest "Nintendo DSi/ 3DS" but for all versions of DS!
So even though some of us don't have the latest version we can still play it on what version of DS we have.
even after the testing a lot of DC fans can try this game!
I am Ever Lasting Friend within the Pearl Sapphire Blue.

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE AND 10VE.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives (DS)

Post by Jd- »

yelle95 wrote: I hope this translated game would be suitable to any nintendo ds..and emulator friendly and also not just for the latest "Nintendo DSi/ 3DS" but for all versions of DS!
So even though some of us don't have the latest version we can still play it on what version of DS we have.
even after the testing a lot of DC fans can try this game!
As far as we have tested, it works on all Nintendo DS systems as well as being fully emulator-compatible. I don't expect any compatibility issues.
yelle95
Don't Live & Lie, you won't get lost, just walk.

Post by yelle95 »

ok thanks! :D This is gonna be awesome when everything is finished and will be released!
I am Ever Lasting Friend within the Pearl Sapphire Blue.

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE AND 10VE.
vanutamax

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of

Post by vanutamax »

Wow can't wait to play this game.
Can you tell me about this project progress? Has it reach 50% completed?
Keep Moving Forward!!!
darknessfool

Post by darknessfool »

I'd love to help for testing and everything else!!

I've been dying to play this game the first time I saw it's preview in a game magazine and I immediately bought them after it released.

Due to my Japanese that's still in training, i really do glad for you guys to try and translate the game.

And I'll be more than happy to help for anything  :D :D :D

Thank you very muuuuuuch!!!
GinTonic

Post by GinTonic »

I am willing to help!
A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide, is no better than the murderer himself!
Many thanks to Hoshi, tantei-chan for this banner!
Shinhoi

Post by Shinhoi »

I am willing to help! Really! :D Thanks for working hard to translate it for us fans :D
Osaka-jin wa SUKI
Misaki

Post by Misaki »

Thank you for all your hard work I am really looking forward to it.
Xmortal

Post by Xmortal »

How much are translated?
ohnoesmilk
That, sirs, is an Ayumi glomp.

Post by ohnoesmilk »

If you still want some testers in the future, I'm game

Conan likes dressing up.

"Stop. Stop it, Ray. Even if you are facing the bitter aspect of life... Drugs and murder are foul without any excuse. Deserve a red card, for a loser."

"True, I was a cheater. A bad player, and I lost the game. I must be ejected... For both my late wife... And for a fan like you."
Gergitaaa

Post by Gergitaaa »

I bet this is going to be the coolest game in Nintendo! I am so in! =)) I wanna help. :D
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

UPDATE!

If all goes well, playtesting of the game will begin next week. This playtest will cover the first few hours of the game. If this playtest goes well, we will consider a public demo of that portion of the game if the demand is there. No promises to be made on this front just yet, but stay tuned to this topic for more information!
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Jd- wrote: UPDATE!

If all goes well, playtesting of the game will begin next week. This playtest will cover the first few hours of the game. If this playtest goes well, we will consider a public demo of that portion of the game if the demand is there. No promises to be made on this front just yet, but stay tuned to this topic for more information!
HYPE!!! HYPE to the MAX!!!!! nwn
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.