[DCTP] "Detective Conan & Kindaichi Case Files: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives" (OUT NOW IN ENGLISH!)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
kate_49

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of

Post by kate_49 »

HYPE!! ;D ;D This is awesome!!! :D I'm always here if you needed help. ;) ;)
ziraulo
Finally broke that Lurking Spell...

Post by ziraulo »

Sora The Key wrote: Emulator should do. but R4 will also be good as well. since i dont have a R4 I cant play on my DS, I guess I'll play on my Emulator then :D
Yay emulators!! ^^
Spoiler:
They hatched!!! I'm a mom!!!!

Image Image Image

My tumblr: http://ziraulo.tumblr.com/

3DS Friend Code: 0189-9300-8351
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

You guys are truly the best of all !!! Count on me to help with anything...I have experience in testing so I hope I can be of use if anything.

Good luck !!! ~
A.E.

Post by A.E. »

Given that it's something I could play using an emulator, I'd be more than willing to test the game.....
eviee

Post by eviee »

keep up the good work guys! =D
Ran-neechan16
It's been four years since I last logged on here.
...I'm back?

Post by Ran-neechan16 »

Nice job DCTP, you're working on it faster then I expected. :D
I don't know if I'll be able to help out with the testing, but I'm here to support you guys! Good going!
Keep up the excellent work.  ;)
(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧ shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu!
Yukimi
Didn't you ever want to do this to the evil shadow

Post by Yukimi »

How many chapter does the game have? Have you though in which way to divide the testing process? (I don't know if it's possible but with a 100% completed save file attached, people could start testing from any chapter without having to skim through all the game although I don't think anyone would want to miss the plot or if it's even possible to understand the game with such skip) I'm just curious, so if it's inconvenient, don't answer :)

Anyway, I have eiter my DS with my M3DSReal and a 4 GB memory card or my desmume emulator ready to rock for when you guys have finished with translating :)

PS: Chapter 2 finished :)
Last edited by Yukimi on June 25th, 2011, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Join Oshoku! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

Yukimi wrote: How many chapter does the game have? Have you though in which way to divide the testing process? (I don't know if it's possible but with a 100% completed save file attached, people could start testing from any chapter without having to skim through all the game although I don't think anyone would want to miss the plot or if it's even possible to understand the game with such skip) I'm just curious, so if it¡s inconvenient, don't answer :)
There are seven chapters in the game, but we won't be distributing a full copy to anyone for testing purposes; we'll likely do forced loads of the chapter in question and blank the rest.
Conan 48:69

Post by Conan 48:69 »

Instead of game, I hope DC directors will create an anime for Kindaichi Vs Detective Conan like Lupin the 3rd vs Detective Conan
Welcome To DCTP Radio Show! From DJ Conan!
Yukimi
Didn't you ever want to do this to the evil shadow

Re: [DCTP] Detective Conan & Kindaichi: Chance Encounter of 2 Great Detectives (DS)

Post by Yukimi »

The only similar thing they did was publish some issues of the manga together in a magazine during 12 weeks (so one magazine would have a case by conan and a case by kindaichi). I have like 8 of them that I bought when I was in Japan but I don't even know where they ended up (I couldn't read them but I bought them anyway) :P I would be all for an Ova of Conan and Kindaichi but I don't imagine them doing it anytime soon.
Last edited by Yukimi on June 25th, 2011, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Join Oshoku! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
EdiblePencil

Post by EdiblePencil »

I'd like to help too. I have seven or so weeks of complete free time right now, and it seems like all I do is play games and watch Conan anyway.
Tragically, it doesn't seem that I'm "in good standing with the community", but that's only because this forum is so huge that I get scared to post...
ANYWAY, back on topic- I will do my best to help, so long as you want me.
So, thank you for taking the time to read this.
Yours edibly,
Pencil.
Beastly
That was expected from my Silver Bullet

Post by Beastly »

Can i play it with my LAPTOP?
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

We won't be going into specifics on emulators or discussing roms in public due to potential legal issues we don't wish to invite in the course of the project. I will only say this game is not very graphically intensive and is something that can be replicated perfectly on virtually any modern computer.
Girl19

Post by Girl19 »

Awesome!! I'm willing to help, plus it's summer so I do have free time! xD

Conan 48:69 wrote: I hope DC directors will create an anime for Kindaichi Vs Detective Conan like Lupin the 3rd vs Detective Conan
*Nods in agreement*
[center]Image Image
â
numer0bis

Post by numer0bis »

Awesome I could finally resurrect my DS. So far haven no use for it except for the jisho software I bought years ago.