Ai + Conan

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7868

Contact:

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby kkslider5552000 » August 17th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Yeah, I don't know how anyone could watch the series and think she was OK with what was happening at the Organization. She clearly never had much choice.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
soul_dreamer
User avatar
Posts: 930

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby soul_dreamer » August 17th, 2014, 9:06 pm

I agree with you, Ai definitely didn't have a normal childhood in BO, and I really hope that Ai will find a true happiness by the end of manga. If
Spoiler:
Mystery Girl=Elena theory will turn out to be true
then Ai will definitely be happy. However, I'm very sceptical about this theory.
JeffBeck
Posts: 8

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby JeffBeck » August 17th, 2014, 11:23 pm

Since I ran out of CoAi scenes to watch. I decided to watch the live action (Kudo Shinichi returns). Actually I never planned to watch any live action stuff since I only like anime and manga. Well it's surprisingly good, as a CoAi fan. Since there's lots of Shiho/Shinichi moments in there. It's not canon but whatever..
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2324

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby AICHAN » August 18th, 2014, 8:01 am

JeffBeck wrote:Since I ran out of CoAi scenes to watch. I decided to watch the live action (Kudo Shinichi returns). Actually I never planned to watch any live action stuff since I only like anime and manga. Well it's surprisingly good, as a CoAi fan. Since there's lots of Shiho/Shinichi moments in there. It's not canon but whatever..


Yeah that was a really good live action for coAi fans,Kashi Yuu,the woman who played Shiho is really beautiful,and a good actress,there really was a good chemestry between Shiho and Shinichi in that movie.
I knowit's not canon but I read somewhere that Gosho wanted to draw a story like that(with Conan and Ai going back to their adult form...),but he gave up since it was used in the live action.
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
Silverbullet96
Posts: 76

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby Silverbullet96 » August 19th, 2014, 5:10 am

themasq wrote:@JeffBeck, the prettiness is insignificant. Unfortunately, Conan is pretty oblivious to Haibara liking him, no matter how many hints Yukiko gave him. But keep in mind, Conan lives with Ran. He has shared many moments with her as well, and I think he has his mind set on who he likes.
@XCrownLessKingX, that's a good question...I'm not sure whether they'll end up as Kogoro and Eri. But since Ran's been away from him for so long, I think she would stick with him like glue.

Well, I like both couples, but Shinichi and Ran will obviously end up being together. Only thing is, I want Ai to be happy. She seriously deserves it,
after all the crap she's been through.


I wonder.... I can never imagine what those two talked about or actually did together for 17 years, no chemistry, nothing in common ??? Honestly the only 'moments' I can think of are ones that involve a scared Ran clinging to him, the usual "oh they're so cuuttteee ! ♥" moments which we even have in canon, or when he blushes looking at how pretty she is :-\ Even in their childhood flashback episodes you can clearly see that it's only Shinichi leading their little adventures and Ran simply doing nothing other than tailing him around.
XCrownLessKingX
User avatar
Posts: 43

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby XCrownLessKingX » August 19th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Silverbullet96 wrote:
themasq wrote:@JeffBeck, the prettiness is insignificant. Unfortunately, Conan is pretty oblivious to Haibara liking him, no matter how many hints Yukiko gave him. But keep in mind, Conan lives with Ran. He has shared many moments with her as well, and I think he has his mind set on who he likes.
@XCrownLessKingX, that's a good question...I'm not sure whether they'll end up as Kogoro and Eri. But since Ran's been away from him for so long, I think she would stick with him like glue.

Well, I like both couples, but Shinichi and Ran will obviously end up being together. Only thing is, I want Ai to be happy. She seriously deserves it,
after all the crap she's been through.


I wonder.... I can never imagine what those two talked about or actually did together for 17 years, no chemistry, nothing in common ??? Honestly the only 'moments' I can think of are ones that involve a scared Ran clinging to him, the usual "oh they're so cuuttteee ! ♥" moments which we even have in canon, or when he blushes looking at how pretty she is :-\ Even in their childhood flashback episodes you can clearly see that it's only Shinichi leading their little adventures and Ran simply doing nothing other than tailing him around.


I have to agree before he shrunk what did they really talk about thats why i like AixConan better because there was real development ranxshin just have a lot of sappy scenes and there was no real devlopment. I not saying that they have not gone through hardships together and have gotten closer becasue of it just that i feel like there whole relationship is just forced. Ran is a great character she has made impacts on other people lives despite what some fans say. I just got annoyed that she was willing to change herself completely just because what a slip of paper said in the fortune telling case. I not bashing anything its just that I can not see them having a lasting relationship. With Ai Shinichi can be more of himself and just as close to her with a girl he has know for a couple months rather than a girl he has know all of his life.
Gentaphoenix
Posts: 14

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby Gentaphoenix » August 19th, 2014, 1:42 pm

I think it is difficult for ShinRan to have any development in the series because Shinichi has shrunk into Conan and so is rarely with Ran. Ai is with Conan most of the time and they need to work together so there would be plot development, even if it has almost completely stopped now and Ai is barely involved. Unfortunately Ai has had most of her arc done and so she is not needed that much anymore apart from meeting Shuichi and creating the drug.

I really like the way that Ai and Conan work together but I wish Ai trusted Conan a bit more and was nicer to Genta and Mitsuhiko.

So much as I like Ai + Conan, I don't think Shinichi and Shiho will work as a couple.
XCrownLessKingX
User avatar
Posts: 43

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby XCrownLessKingX » August 19th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Yeah you have good point my question can u also count ShinXRan flashbacks as teenagers development or no
JeffBeck
Posts: 8

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby JeffBeck » August 19th, 2014, 2:21 pm

I agree. There is no development in Shin ran that's why I find it boring. It's always the same, to my eyes Shinichi and Ran doesnt even seem like theyre super close to each other like a real couple. I don't really understand why Gosho likes this pairing so much. Is Ran his favorite character? 'Cause it doesnt make any sense to me. His favorite character to draw is Haibara, one of his favorite episodes is 230 (bus jacking) which is one of the best CoAi moments. Unless Ran is his favorite chatacter i still dont understand it.
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2324

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby AICHAN » August 19th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Gentaphoenix wrote:Unfortunately Ai has had most of her arc done and so she is not needed that much anymore apart from meeting Shuichi and creating the drug.


I disagree with you.I know for now Ai isn't really active in the story,but that doesn't mean her arc is over yet.The most important mysteries are about Ai's past in the BO and her parents.We need to know what's the real purpose of the APTX,and also discover what really happened to her parents in the BO,their relationship with Vermouth,the Sherry/Gin relationship.For now there are other arc that doesn't really conserns her(Sera arc,Bourbon),but I think it's just a matter of time until Gosho focuses on her.
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
XCrownLessKingX
User avatar
Posts: 43

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby XCrownLessKingX » August 20th, 2014, 3:07 pm

JeffBeck wrote:I agree. There is no development in Shin ran that's why I find it boring. It's always the same, to my eyes Shinichi and Ran doesnt even seem like theyre super close to each other like a real couple. I don't really understand why Gosho likes this pairing so much. Is Ran his favorite character? 'Cause it doesnt make any sense to me. His favorite character to draw is Haibara, one of his favorite episodes is 230 (bus jacking) which is one of the best CoAi moments. Unless Ran is his favorite chatacter i still dont understand it.


Good point an interview he said CoAi is impossible so why does he not make development in his favorite character love life. Who knows whats going in Gosho head anymore
JeffBeck
Posts: 8

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby JeffBeck » September 6th, 2014, 1:32 pm

@XCrownLessKingX
It really doesnt make sense if it's impossible. If you think about it, what's the purpose pf all those CoAi moments back then (before 345). Im guessing he changed his mind, like lots of people in this forums says. He probably changed his vision some time after 345. And thats the reason why he is now saying it's impossible.
char13happy
User avatar
Posts: 264

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby char13happy » September 10th, 2014, 4:51 am

I really want to know what made Gosho changed his mind regarding AiCon. It must've been a big deal since a good portion of the fandom still ship these two.
Image
kkuuddoo
User avatar
Posts: 187

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby kkuuddoo » September 10th, 2014, 9:38 am

I think he is shifting haibara towards ryuski hiago, couple of cases haibara seems a big fan of him !
Spoiler:
latest file about him, was haibara listening to his favorite song, dandelion


I di indeed find Aixcon impossible, as for I am not into the pair because I wish she ends up with someone else like GIN, or haigo the soccer player of big Osaka
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2324

Re: Ai + Conan

Postby AICHAN » September 10th, 2014, 2:20 pm

char13happy wrote:I really want to know what made Gosho changed his mind regarding AiCon. It must've been a big deal since a good portion of the fandom still ship these two.


He never changed his mind,from the begining he said Aicon was impossible,no matter how many Aicon fans there are.
kkuuddoo wrote:I think he is shifting haibara towards ryuski hiago, couple of cases haibara seems a big fan of him !
Spoiler:
latest file about him, was haibara listening to his favorite song, dandelion


I di indeed find Aixcon impossible, as for I am not into the pair because I wish she ends up with someone else like GIN, or haigo the soccer player of big Osaka


The name of that player is Higo,and Ai being a fan of him doesn't mean she will end up with him.Again that would be an horrible way to pair Ai with somoene we barely know, and who never talked to Ai face to face ::)
I can understand SherryxGin because they had a past together apparently,and we saw their interactions,but it's pretty clear she won't end up with him...
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests