Ai + Conan

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
hiten22

Re: Ai + Conan

Post by hiten22 »

Silverbullet96 wrote:
Sylkabe wrote:
Silverbullet96 wrote:
P.S: Gosho also said that CoAi is impossible.
He never said ''CoAi is impossible''. He said: ''Well see'',''You think so ?'' (It can be a commercial strategy too)
http://sssskk.tumblr.com/post/938084869 ... -interview :'(
EHH?? Is he doing something like "Better than Romantic " ::)
Sylkabe
Sorry, English isn't my first language...

Post by Sylkabe »

hiten22 wrote:
Silverbullet96 wrote:
Sylkabe wrote:
Silverbullet96 wrote:
He never said ''CoAi is impossible''. He said: ''Well see'',''You think so ?'' (It can be a commercial strategy too)
"It is" That's present.
chibilove373

Post by chibilove373 »

I'm new to this forum and I was extremely surprised by the amount of Conan x Ai shippers (page numbers) ^^
hiten22 wrote:
Silverbullet96 wrote:
Sylkabe wrote:
Silverbullet96 wrote:
About this post I just wanted to say the translation is a bit off and what it actually says is:
The reason why Haibara can stay calm as a child is because Conan is there. The two's relationship is not romantic, they share the same fate and are like-minded. However, it has also been seen her feeling jealous because of Ran...

(I'm sorry as a fellow CoAi fan I didn't want people to get the wrong idea because of the translations haha)
So basically he is implying (well obviously) Haibara has feelings for Conan

Why hasn't anyone talked about the Edogawa Conan disappearance Special?
There were so many CoAi moments!
So many people on this thread said they thought there were more moments pre-500th episode but I really like their relationship as it is now, and I personally think the moments are increasing, they keep teasing each other and Conan only shows his "scary side" (as in episode 765ish) around Haibara and she enjoys teasing him... (maybe I'm being too optimistic) but the way they tease each other is really cute, and it gets better each episode!

And I was just wondering does anyone know which interview he says "CoAi is impossible" I've seen people say this so many times but I want to check :3
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I think the problem is that Haibara isn't focused on enough. Sometimes she is, but then she's not...again.

This would be less of a problem if she wasn't the best character in the entire series. (or for that matter, if the 2nd best character in Kogoro wasn't shockingly irrelevant nowadays)
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
coolshiho2

Post by coolshiho2 »

In Detective Conan movie 19 ' Sunflowers of Inferno' (released in Tokyo today, 18. Apr. 2015), there are some important AiCon scenes. Or more precisely, Ai's secret love scenes. After the Ending Credit, Ai told Conan something important.

* SPOILER ALERT

Ai said to Conan "Just watching someone (=of course, Conan), I will regret it later." Before this, Umeno-san (old wonan with Ai in front of sunflower picture) said to Ai, "You will regret sooner or later if not to try, like me. (if you love him, confess your feeling)"
Timtrack

Post by Timtrack »

Ah, maybe we will get later in the manga Ai's confession, even though she will be rejected.
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

coolshiho2 wrote:In Detective Conan movie 19 ' Sunflowers of Inferno' (released in Tokyo today, 18. Apr. 2015), there are some important AiCon scenes. Or more precisely, Ai's secret love scenes. After the Ending Credit, Ai told Conan something important.

* SPOILER ALERT
Spoiler:
Ai said to Conan "Just watching someone (=of course, Conan), I will regret it later." Before this, Umeno-san (old wonan with Ai in front of sunflower picture) said to Ai, "You will regret sooner or later if not to try, like me. (if you love him, confess your feeling)"
Too bad that is just a movie, so no canon, though who knows, maybe Gosho will make this canon...
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
char13happy

Post by char13happy »

Timtrack wrote:Ah, maybe we will get later in the manga Ai's confession, even though she will be rejected.
Please reject her in a polite manner, Conan. For your sake.
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

char13happy wrote:
Timtrack wrote:Ah, maybe we will get later in the manga Ai's confession, even though she will be rejected.
Please reject her in a polite manner, Conan. For your sake.
He will have to, or otherwise he as well could forget about getting the APTX antidote xD.

But knowing Conan, he will just ignore her feelings, and to distract her (if she will force him to tell what he thinks) he will say something about BO, and then will try to escape from her gaze.
VeneziaPaier

Post by VeneziaPaier »

coolshiho2 wrote:In Detective Conan movie 19 ' Sunflowers of Inferno' (released in Tokyo today, 18. Apr. 2015), there are some important AiCon scenes. Or more precisely, Ai's secret love scenes. After the Ending Credit, Ai told Conan something important.

* SPOILER ALERT

Thank you for the information, but after all this things happened, does Conan at the end realise About Haibara's feelings??
coolshiho2

Post by coolshiho2 »

VeneziaPaier wrote:

* SPOILER ALERT

Thank you for the information, but after all this things happened, does Conan at the end realise About Haibara's feelings??

In movie 19 ending credit, Conan just made a puzzled (or shocked) look on his face (After Haibara's words)...But very short scene, I heard. And soon after Gin scene - "Burbon, Kir....? No Way!" (promoting next DC movie 20) And they say there are so many deleted scenes in movie 19 - some say even about 60 minutes. ;;

By the way, Gosho said Haibara and Sera would be pitted against one another soon...And the reason why their fight is "they like same person." ............OMG...............What a pity and foolish one-sided love fight?? I can't understand Gosho's hidden intention exactly. But as Ai's Big Fan, I'm just sorry Haibara's secret crush on Kudo and her lonely and sad situation. lol
VeneziaPaier

Post by VeneziaPaier »

coolshiho2 wrote:
VeneziaPaier wrote:
coolshiho2 wrote:

In movie 19 ending credit, Conan just made a puzzled (or shocked) look on his face (After Haibara's words)...But very short scene, I heard. And soon after Gin scene - "Burbon, Kir....? No Way!" (promoting next DC movie 20) And they say there are so many deleted scenes in movie 19 - some say even about 60 minutes. ;;

By the way, Gosho said Haibara and Sera would be pitted against one another soon...And the reason why their fight is "they like same person." ............OMG...............What a pity and foolish one-sided love fight?? I can't understand Gosho's hidden intention exactly. But as Ai's Big Fan, I'm just sorry Haibara's secret crush on Kudo and her lonely and sad situation. lol
Okey! Thank you! So now more pr less conan could expected Haibara's feelings?
Well maybe Sera and Ai are going to pit against for Conan's love...but that is strange, because as the eay i see is imposible that Conan has feelings towards Sera.... And then Ai, in the way i think I see some interest in Conan around her, but what do you think? Could he have some love feelings for her?
Timtrack

Post by Timtrack »

i think I see some interest in Conan around her, but what do you think? Could he have some love feelings for her?
Not a single one, he is deeply in love with Ran and confessed to her, I don't expect Gosho, after 900 chapters, to change his mind.
hiten22

Post by hiten22 »

I Like this MK1412's animation ::)
Spoiler:
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

hiten22 wrote:I Like this MK1412's animation ::)
Spoiler:
In the Magic Kaito she looks much better than in the original Conan anime xD