Ai + Conan

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
nsa

Re: Ai + Conan

Post by nsa »

I'll ship Haibara x Conan as long as I can. Though I know most likely it's not gonna happen (hiks). I think Conan and Haibara's characters relationship is like the one Holmes and Adler has. They didn't happened in the end, but Holmes always has feeling for her. Haibara's character herself is much like Adler too, because she has an admirable intelligence, and she is resourceful for Conan as she is the important link he has to the BO.
But I think partially their relationship is like the one Holmes had with Watson, because they consider each other as partners and each has the needs to protect one another. And sometimes Haibara give hints that led to Conan's deduction, even though it's just something in her mind that she said out loud.
Ah-re-re!
James Rye
My Avatar - The two faces of James (Black) Rye ;)

Post by James Rye »

Holy crap this thread still exists! With nearly 800 pages at that! So many nostalgic memories does this thread hold! ;A;

CONAI FOR LIFE!!! Even if it never will happen, we still got fanfiction for it. XD
[img width=500 height=92]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/690/request1.jpg[/img]
[img width=500 height=92]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9616/requestrose.jpg[/img]
I finally fu***** did it!!!! \(°o°)/ (PS. Thx at ShinRan36 for the sigs)
Where´s my cookie? :D
Sylkabe
Sorry, English isn't my first language...

Post by Sylkabe »

(sorry, english isn't my first language)
Hum, in my opinion...
40% = CoAi end.
10% = Nobody confess, every reader can imagine the end he want.
5% = Two end.
45% = ShinRan end
ShinRan fan, think about it...
Can we not consider Ai and Conan as "childhood" friends? Like Shinichi and Ran?
Why do you think Gosho did so many CoAi moment and revelation?
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

Sylkabe wrote: Hum, in my opinion...
40% = CoAi end.
5% = Two end.
45% = ShinRan end
0% = DC Ends
Sylkabe

Post by Sylkabe »

ProfParanoia wrote:
40% = CoAi end.
5% = Two end.
45% = ShinRan end
0% = DC Ends
I've read that the series will end in 2024...
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

Sylkabe wrote:
ProfParanoia wrote:
40% = CoAi end.
5% = Two end.
45% = ShinRan end
0% = DC Ends
DC cannot be longer than "The Bold and the Beautiful". Just cannot..
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Sylkabe

Post by Sylkabe »

Nemomon wrote:
Sylkabe wrote:
ProfParanoia wrote:
40% = CoAi end.
5% = Two end.
45% = ShinRan end
0% = DC Ends
DC cannot be longer than "The Bold and the Beautiful". Just cannot..
DC is one of those series that can have an infinite number of Filer...
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

Nemomon wrote:DC cannot be longer than "The Bold and the Beautiful". Just cannot..
Conan's not even the longest running DC.

Silverbullet96

Post by Silverbullet96 »

It's kinda weird that Gosho decides to drop multiple hints throughout the series and then in an interview says CoAi is impossible as if the thought of Conan and Ai being in a relationship never came to his mind at all before he was asked the question.
James Rye
My Avatar - The two faces of James (Black) Rye ;)

Post by James Rye »

Silverbullet96 wrote:It's kinda weird that Gosho decides to drop multiple hints throughout the series and then in an interview says CoAi is impossible as if the thought of Conan and Ai being in a relationship never came to his mind at all before he was asked the question.
Especially given how in previous interviews he had been mysterious whenever or not Ai has feelings for Conan or if he considers that Conan might start feeling something for Ai. Just "we'll see", etc. <.<
[img width=500 height=92]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/690/request1.jpg[/img]
[img width=500 height=92]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9616/requestrose.jpg[/img]
I finally fu***** did it!!!! \(°o°)/ (PS. Thx at ShinRan36 for the sigs)
Where´s my cookie? :D
Sylkabe

Post by Sylkabe »

James Rye wrote:
Silverbullet96 wrote:It's kinda weird that Gosho decides to drop multiple hints throughout the series and then in an interview says CoAi is impossible as if the thought of Conan and Ai being in a relationship never came to his mind at all before he was asked the question.
Especially given how in previous interviews he had been mysterious whenever or not Ai has feelings for Conan or if he considers that Conan might start feeling something for Ai. Just "we'll see", etc. <.<
Hahaha...I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed!
char13happy

Post by char13happy »

Sylkabe wrote:
James Rye wrote:
I'm not expecting for CoAi to happen in conan but I'm still hoping we get some decent closure for the two. I feel like that that was the only thing lacking for the end of the Vermouth arc.
VeneziaPaier

Post by VeneziaPaier »

Hello! I'm new in the forum! But i'm really interested in this issue.

I really don't know if Haibara is in love with Conan or not. Why she doesn't do anything to let him know her interest?
Another question I have, it's imposible an AixConan end? Because a lot of people says that it's not possible :S

And another point to discuss, i have seen that as far as the serie sas been developing, the number pf Ai and Conan funny scenes had increased a lot, at the first time, she never joked or interactuted as much as now do. I think that the relationship between they 2 is little by little getting developed. Have anyone think like me?

:)
Silverbullet96

Post by Silverbullet96 »

VeneziaPaier wrote:I really don't know if Haibara is in love with Conan or not. Why she doesn't do anything to let him know her interest?
Another question I have, it's imposible an AixConan end? Because a lot of people says that it's not possible :S

And another point to discuss, i have seen that as far as the serie sas been developing, the number pf Ai and Conan funny scenes had increased a lot, at the first time, she never joked or interactuted as much as now do. I think that the relationship between they 2 is little by little getting developed. Have anyone think like me?

:)
1. She probably doesn't let him know because he is already in love with Ran and therefore she thinks there is no hope for AiXCon.
2. Gosho has said it's impossible, and many people think ShinRan is probably not going to be denied anyway.

3. People actually think their interactions were great until their first(second?) clash with the BO, and that since then the interactions have gone down a notch. But yeah she is more open hearted with everybody now since she cares more about them and feels more comfortable around them.
hiten22

Post by hiten22 »

Sylkabe wrote:
James Rye wrote:
:) It was a long~~~~ time.. That I noticed...hahaha ;D