What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
usotsuki

Re: What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post by usotsuki »

IIRC, Conan tried to do that once, and accidentally created Sleeping Sonoko.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

What really annoys me is how after that failed attempt, he never used it on Ran. EVER.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

A few things:
1) Kogoro solving an entire case on his own without even the slightest hint from Conan or any other person.
2) A deduction battle between Yusaku and Heizo.
3) Yusaku vs Toichi.
4) A case where Yusaku struggles to solve it.
5) A fight between Makoto and Akai.
6) Another person mentioned it before, but I would like to see a high school detective that outclasses Shinichi casually.
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

Uchiha Shadow wrote:A few things:
1) Kogoro solving an entire case on his own without even the slightest hint from Conan or any other person.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: We have to limit it to things that are physically possible.

Also, another idea: An upgrade to the Wrist Watch Tranquilizer to make it hold more ammo.
ThatLee4

Post by ThatLee4 »

1. Heiji to.uncover a BO plot accidentally by himself, probably more on the computer programming side which he does not realise is the BO. But meets up on Conan by chance as thier cases link.

A way to have Heiji involved in BO stuff but indepentantly nice way.

2. Heiji and Kazuha get married
3. Ai using more science like physics to help.Conan solve cases. Was done at the end of one movie. And also.in a case with monks. That was great
4. More gadgets and smart use of ojects yo do anazong things.
5. Less murder cases. More varied story lines. More fights
alphajjc

Post by alphajjc »

1. Is it me or we have rarely been inside a prison? Would like to see an episode dedicated to past "culprits" and updates on them.
2. Case where teacher gets caught helping students to cheat
3. Ran and Sonoko in a driving course and both get their license
Mario2000

Post by Mario2000 »

1. Is it me or we have rarely been inside a prison? Would like to see an episode dedicated to past "culprits" and updates on them.
That's a good idea, but I think Gosho won't do that because he realizes the fact that almost all the culprits in the series have very tragic stories from the beginning, will suffer further in prison and if Conan comes to torment them even there, he won't look like a good guy anymore, omho. There is a limit to everything.
It would be different if it was a really "bad/evil" culprit, like a member of the Black Organization, but Gosho has put only a few of them in the series.
baka1412
* Angeloid Type Epsilon : Chaos *

Post by baka1412 »

Shinichi & Shiho working together to solve a case in their real body :) That would be awesome, and don't forget to put all other character (especially Ran) in it to watch them solving the case
My First Fan-Fic, please Read & Review :
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11021352/1 ... n-her-Flag
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

Takagi finding out the whole truth of Sleeping Kogoro, keeping the secret, helping Conan even more than usual and even assisting in setting up Sleeping Kogoro.
Mario2000

Post by Mario2000 »

I would also like to see a case where somebody who doesn't seem to have real detective skills (Ran, Kogoro, the Detective Boys etc) does solve a case without Conan's help. That already happened in some episodes, but they were fillers, anime originals, and I would like Gosho himself to break up the rule and write such a story making it canon.
alphajjc

Post by alphajjc »

Olympic Games Case/Special
Safari Case
Boxing Case with involvement from Amuro/Zero
char13happy

Post by char13happy »

I'll add another to my list: A case involving dancing. We've had plays, singers, thespians, artists, celebrities of all kinds except dancers. Please give them a bit of love, too, Gosho.
alphajjc

Post by alphajjc »

char13happy wrote:I'll add another to my list: A case involving dancing. We've had plays, singers, thespians, artists, celebrities of all kinds except dancers. Please give them a bit of love, too, Gosho.
I gotta admit though with the numerous episodes, ovas, movies, specials,etc they have covered ALOT. It isn't something like Pokemon were things are repeated a million times. Ill give Gosho credit for that. We just need a couple "tweaks" one of which is dancing cases like you mentioned.

Also a trip to Hawaii
Tailoring(as in suits and ties) Case
Shinichi returns for a full special in which he slows down with the arrogance for once calling everyone "Baka" for not seeing the shrewd things he notices and actually has a tutorial and tutoring course on the basics of detective work and how to notice the things that he notices so easily. And what should anyone who wants to be a detective study.

Japanese Stock Market Case
We have had Detective Boys Cases In the City, Mountains, Sea, Train, etc. Have we ever had a case with purely them that was on a plane? That wasn't a flashback episode of Shinichi's first case.

A Case At a gym/workout center
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

Takagi actually seeing Conan use the Voice Changing Bow-tie?
SilverBullet-sama

Post by SilverBullet-sama »

1. Okiya Subaru Vs. Kaito Kid
2. Sleeping Okiya (accidentally shot with the tranquilizer) ... this is probably far-fetched because if Okiya is around, Conan will not need to make anyone sleep... still though, imagine the aftermath of that if it happened, lol.
3. Something dark/secretive about Agasa (like him working for Kaito Kid)
4. How James Black knows Sera.
5. Definitely Akai's Jeet Kune Do
6. More Shuukishi.
7. Makoto finding out about Conan/or fighting a BO.
Spoiler:
Bourbon meeting Okiya again after Scarlet on a case