What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
jalex26

Re: What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post by jalex26 »

k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
Nocturnalux wrote:Something like Moonlight Sonata would be great indeed but I was more thinking of Conan making an actual mistake and having the truth revealed by another character...say, Okiya. I just want to see Conan fail a bit more often, he is almost robotic in his solving mysteries ways. It wouldn't be too bad if he were a minor character but being the main, the spotlight is always on him and it is starting to get a little annoying. Or very annoying, even.
I remember something like this happened before. I don't really remember which episode or if it's canon. It's when Conan and the detective boys encountered a stupid robber. Genta, Mitsuhiko, and Ayumi accused the guy but Conan didn't believe it because the method was so predictable and not how a normal person would execute a plan. Then at the end it turns out that they were right and the suspect was just plain stupid lol. Does anybody remember what episode that is in the anime? I want to watch it again. Conan's reactions are just so priceless haha. Edited: I found it. It's episode 225 "The Secret of The High Sales"
Yeah I think that's a parody of the cases kind of episode.. it's pretty funny, but I guess it's more about a hard to solve murder case where stakes are much higher
like for example the vampire mansion case would have been cool if they didn't figure it out so easily... Then again Heiji was there so it wouldn't make sense for them not to get it when they're investigating the stuff together meaning they can gather the clues at 2x speed
What about this one? (Episode 96: Caught up with the Great Detective! Two Murder Cases) Conan accused the wrong person and then Yuusaku came to the rescue to name the real culprit. It's been ages seen I've last seen that so I'll watch it again to check if that's what really happened lmao.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

jalex26 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
Nocturnalux wrote:Something like Moonlight Sonata would be great indeed but I was more thinking of Conan making an actual mistake and having the truth revealed by another character...say, Okiya. I just want to see Conan fail a bit more often, he is almost robotic in his solving mysteries ways. It wouldn't be too bad if he were a minor character but being the main, the spotlight is always on him and it is starting to get a little annoying. Or very annoying, even.
I remember something like this happened before. I don't really remember which episode or if it's canon. It's when Conan and the detective boys encountered a stupid robber. Genta, Mitsuhiko, and Ayumi accused the guy but Conan didn't believe it because the method was so predictable and not how a normal person would execute a plan. Then at the end it turns out that they were right and the suspect was just plain stupid lol. Does anybody remember what episode that is in the anime? I want to watch it again. Conan's reactions are just so priceless haha. Edited: I found it. It's episode 225 "The Secret of The High Sales"
Yeah I think that's a parody of the cases kind of episode.. it's pretty funny, but I guess it's more about a hard to solve murder case where stakes are much higher
like for example the vampire mansion case would have been cool if they didn't figure it out so easily... Then again Heiji was there so it wouldn't make sense for them not to get it when they're investigating the stuff together meaning they can gather the clues at 2x speed
What about this one? (Episode 96: Caught up with the Great Detective! Two Murder Cases) Conan accused the wrong person and then Yuusaku came to the rescue to name the real culprit. It's been ages seen I've last seen that so I'll watch it again to check if that's what really happened lmao.
That kind of stuff actually happens alot in the series, alot of the Heiji cases are like that where they're wrong and at the end they are like "...!"

The one case where Kogoro figured out the motive is similar, Conan was thinking "Lover! Lover! Say Lover!" and then Kogoro is like "...Father.." and Conan is like "..What?"

Also quite a few times there's some kind of mistake that gets explained by the culprit that Conan has made
jalex26

Post by jalex26 »

k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
That kind of stuff actually happens alot in the series, alot of the Heiji cases are like that where they're wrong and at the end they are like "...!"

The one case where Kogoro figured out the motive is similar, Conan was thinking "Lover! Lover! Say Lover!" and then Kogoro is like "...Father.." and Conan is like "..What?"

Also quite a few times there's some kind of mistake that gets explained by the culprit that Conan has made
After 700+ episodes it's just so hard to actually remember something like that happening haha and I don't really trust my memory. Sometimes I imagine a scene that didn't really happened or the other way around. It's good to know that Gosho still gives Conan the capability to make mistakes in his deductions or else it would not be realistic :)
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

jalex26 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:

After 700+ episodes it's just so hard to actually remember something like that happening haha and I don't really trust my memory. Sometimes I imagine a scene that didn't really happened or the other way around. It's good to know that Gosho still gives Conan the capability to make mistakes in his deductions or else it would not be realistic :)
Hmm yea... I think the latest example that comes closest to this is the case before mystery train, 699-700, Conan was supposed to be the one to go and save the Haibara and the rest, but Sera comes there and they decide to spend time figuring out the case and Conan never comes to their rescue. When he arrives to the place where the kids were being held captive at, the house is burnt down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czEljAaThag
jalex26

What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post by jalex26 »

k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
jalex26 wrote:

Hmm yea... I think the latest example that comes closest to this is the case before mystery train, 699-700, Conan was supposed to be the one to go and save the Haibara and the rest, but Sera comes there and they decide to spend time figuring out the case and Conan never comes to their rescue. When he arrives to the place where the kids were being held captive at, the house is burnt down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czEljAaThag
Oh yeah I remember that one. I was so pissed off at Conan when he didn't came to rescue them in time. At least we got to see Sherry's epic scene :b and we're getting a little bit off topic here haha
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

That's true.. On topic I guess I want to see something like that in the next arc, since even with breaks it should be coming out during the summer... But it completely depends on where the arc is taking place. Train was a nice idea and also it serves a purpose of giving a nice shoutout towards Agatha Christies Murder on Orient Express, but I feel like it was too... stuck... too small for anything big to happen in it.
Then again I think Sera did say that "there is no way for anyone to escape on a train moving 200 mph" or something alike. That gave it a bit more of suspense feeling to it.
Brekclub85

Post by Brekclub85 »

In a case where it's set up to look like suicide or a case where the culprit has a solid alibi, I would love it if after all these years Conan or someone else points out "Since when is it ever a suicide" or "How many times has it been shown that a perfect alibi means nothing?"
ThatLee4

Post by ThatLee4 »

I want to see the way too many random murders have something kryptic to do with the Bi.

Amouro/Borbon put Conan in a compromising position.

I want to see a car chase the Amouro.

A dirt bike chase with Heiji
(and maybe Conan skate board too. He hardly uses his gadgets nowadays.)

And a Bourbon X Kir relationship.
CR1181995

Post by CR1181995 »

I want to see a main character die.
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

CR1181995 wrote:I want to see a main character die.
heh, that's evil xP
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
CR1181995

Post by CR1181995 »

MeiTanteixX wrote:
heh, that's evil xP
For plot reasons! I swear! >:D lol
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

CR1181995 wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:
heh, that's evil xP
For plot reasons! I swear! >:D lol
hehe np i got ya! ;)
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Image Image
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Btw, i saw this trailer-like youtube video of the whole a DC serie, i almost cried at the end since they made it look like haibara died in the end!!!! :'(

Here is the link :D :
Watch "Detective Conan VS Black Organization AMV-Trailer" on YouTube
Detective Conan VS Black Organization AMV-Trailer: http://youtu.be/UgIZp_AnPeA

Gets to me everytime.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Oh yeah I remember that one. I was so pissed off at Conan when he didn't came to rescue them in time. At least we got to see Sherry's epic scene :b and we're getting a little bit off topic here haha
yeah that case was awesome since we get to see Shiho in her true form...I kinda hope there will be more moments like that^^
I really want more Shiho cases,and Gin/Sherry moments,I want to see what relationship they had in the past.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
magnolia88

Post by magnolia88 »

AICHAN wrote:
yeah that case was awesome since we get to see Shiho in her true form...I kinda hope there will be more moments like that^^
I really want more Shiho cases,and Gin/Sherry moments,I want to see what relationship they had in the past.
Count me in! Gosho has promised to us that he would reveal Gin/Sherry but all we get is a boring Chiba/Naeko love story and the shrunken child who popped out from nowhere

I want more Bourbon, Akai, Vermouth, Sherry and Gin's stories! We only get their stories in every 100 chapters :(