What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
s1nce

Re: What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post by s1nce »

I don't think that it was like Conan did everything wrong in any case.
It was never like he brought the wrong one to jail but sometimes he wasn't able to safe a specific person because he wasn't
fast enough or didn't notice something.
The best example would be the Moonlight sonata case.
Also whenever Yusaku has his rare appearances it's allways shown that Conan isn't as godlike as it sometimes seems too.

The problem with a real deduction mistake would be if it's a random murder case somebody else would solve it sooner or later and it wouldn't have a huge impact
or it would have to be a BO related case where a deduction mistake would most likely lead to somebody close to Conan dying.
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

ImageImage this is basically what i want to see....them growing up!! Especially Sera with a womanly look!!! ^.^
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
RoboG55
Akai family... so cool....

Post by RoboG55 »

MeiTanteixX wrote:ImageImage this is basically what i want to see....them growing up!! Especially Sera with a womanly look!!! ^.^
1st will probably happen when the series comes to an end. Well, with Sera having a womanly look we may have to wait forever on that one. T_T
Just trying to stay afloat in the hell that is life..
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Ofc it has to happen at the ending!!!
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

i want more makoto, subaru, akai.. B.O scene again?
Spoiler:
Shuu Tsukiyama "- Do you accumulate to eat to me other than"
RoboG55

Post by RoboG55 »

shinouray91 wrote:i want more makoto, subaru, akai.. B.O scene again?
Me too, mostly akai and Subaru-san... plus Takagi+Sato, Heiji, Kaito Kid, Sera... and yeah. XD
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

yeah XD
Spoiler:
Shuu Tsukiyama "- Do you accumulate to eat to me other than"
mrdl2010

Post by mrdl2010 »

Detective boys except conan and haibara die, most annoying shit ever
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

mrdl2010 wrote:Detective boys except conan and haibara die, most annoying shit ever
Mitsuhiko>>your favourite character
mrdl2010

Post by mrdl2010 »

k11chi wrote:
mrdl2010 wrote:Detective boys except conan and haibara die, most annoying shit ever
Mitsuhiko>>your favourite character
Whatever, can not blame people for loving/admiring character who has closest IQ/stupidity/annoyance to them
jalex26

What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post by jalex26 »

Nocturnalux wrote:Something like Moonlight Sonata would be great indeed but I was more thinking of Conan making an actual mistake and having the truth revealed by another character...say, Okiya. I just want to see Conan fail a bit more often, he is almost robotic in his solving mysteries ways. It wouldn't be too bad if he were a minor character but being the main, the spotlight is always on him and it is starting to get a little annoying. Or very annoying, even.
I remember something like this happened before. I don't really remember which episode or if it's canon. It's when Conan and the detective boys encountered a stupid robber. Genta, Mitsuhiko, and Ayumi accused the guy but Conan didn't believe it because the method was so predictable and not how a normal person would execute a plan. Then at the end it turns out that they were right and the suspect was just plain stupid lol. Does anybody remember what episode that is in the anime? I want to watch it again. Conan's reactions are just so priceless haha. Edited: I found it. It's episode 225 "The Secret of The High Sales"
themasq

Post by themasq »

Confrontation. I'd like to see Masumi & Bourbon meet, and see how that plays out.
More information about the Black Organization members - how did Gin & Vermouth get involved, their past, etc.

And for once, I'd like to see Conan fail in his plans or make a mistake in his deductions.
Lol, Masumi with a womanly look. I like her look now though, it's different and cute.
RoboG55

Post by RoboG55 »

themasq wrote:Confrontation. I'd like to see Masumi & Bourbon meet, and see how that plays out.
More information about the Black Organization members - how did Gin & Vermouth get involved, their past, etc.

And for once, I'd like to see Conan fail in his plans or make a mistake in his deductions.
Lol, Masumi with a womanly look. I like her look now though, it's different and cute.
Me too! I'd like it if Conan actually made a mistake and someone else (Say, Subaru) took over for him.
Masumi might look better if she switched to a womanly look, but I personally really like how she is now.
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

I want to see the Ai/Sera confrontation that Gosho promised us.or just more Ai/Sera interaction,that would be nice if they become cose friends like Heiji and Conan.I'm so tired to see Ai hanging out with kids...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

jalex26 wrote:
Nocturnalux wrote:Something like Moonlight Sonata would be great indeed but I was more thinking of Conan making an actual mistake and having the truth revealed by another character...say, Okiya. I just want to see Conan fail a bit more often, he is almost robotic in his solving mysteries ways. It wouldn't be too bad if he were a minor character but being the main, the spotlight is always on him and it is starting to get a little annoying. Or very annoying, even.
I remember something like this happened before. I don't really remember which episode or if it's canon. It's when Conan and the detective boys encountered a stupid robber. Genta, Mitsuhiko, and Ayumi accused the guy but Conan didn't believe it because the method was so predictable and not how a normal person would execute a plan. Then at the end it turns out that they were right and the suspect was just plain stupid lol. Does anybody remember what episode that is in the anime? I want to watch it again. Conan's reactions are just so priceless haha. Edited: I found it. It's episode 225 "The Secret of The High Sales"
Yeah I think that's a parody of the cases kind of episode.. it's pretty funny, but I guess it's more about a hard to solve murder case where stakes are much higher
like for example the vampire mansion case would have been cool if they didn't figure it out so easily... Then again Heiji was there so it wouldn't make sense for them not to get it when they're investigating the stuff together meaning they can gather the clues at 2x speed