What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
alphajjc

Re: What do you want to see before the series ends?

Post by alphajjc »

Just odd we have NEVER had an actual "Sumo Case". We have had numerous references to sumo in cases but never a full on case about it.
rocketpropelledbear
Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you

Post by rocketpropelledbear »

someone from the detective conan verse to dress up as Kaito KID
The Science of Deduction-'Sherlock Scan' on Sera and more
Spoiler: This is Detective Conan's ending
Mizuumi wrote:Image

Kogoro: "My Gosh.. I killed Conan"
Spoiler: my favourite scene that is not in the anime
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

char13happy wrote:I'll add another to my list: A case involving dancing. We've had plays, singers, thespians, artists, celebrities of all kinds except dancers. Please give them a bit of love, too, Gosho.
^This!!!
I was thinking about that for a long time.Maybe Gosho doesn't like dancers?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
TanteiSa

Post by TanteiSa »

I really want to see Kaito kid & Shinichi/Conan teaming up to take down the BO together. It'd be so badass. But Gosho made it clear that's not happening… I really wanted Kaito to know Conan is Shinichi (canon-ly).

I really want to see Kogoro become a better person, who isn't a drunk & a creep. And I want to see him & Eri back together.

I want to see more of Agasa's first love.

And more about Shuichi's past. And akemi & every single character in the BO!!
Last edited by TanteiSa on August 20th, 2015, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TanteiSa

Post by TanteiSa »

Uchiha Shadow wrote:A few things:
1) Kogoro solving an entire case on his own without even the slightest hint from Conan or any other person.
2) A deduction battle between Yusaku and Heizo.
3) Yusaku vs Toichi.
4) A case where Yusaku struggles to solve it.
5) A fight between Makoto and Akai.
6) Another person mentioned it before, but I would like to see a high school detective that outclasses Shinichi casually.

Yes YESSSS!!! To every single one ESPECIALLY the first & last. I would to love see those! Strategy above the depths is my favourite movie just because Kogoro is the one who solves the case!
Last edited by TanteiSa on August 20th, 2015, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

TanteiSa wrote:
And more about Shuichi's past. And akemi & every single character in the BO!!
Same thing for me!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
mi.chan

Post by mi.chan »

I want to see

More fighting screen
More of shiho episodes but without Bo and ran reaction to her ^^
I want to see sera with a skirt (not the school uniform)
Or some cute clothes
More fusaeXagasa , yumiXShuikichi
Yumi or kazuha find out conan's secret indetity and keep it a secret from ran and the funny moment with them ^^ that's all !
~A~re~re!!

michan4869.tumblr.com
nalimo
<(^*^)>

Post by nalimo »

I really want to see conan/shinichi crying before the series end it would be nice to see what can possibly make him cry
<(^*^)>
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

nalimo wrote:I really want to see conan/shinichi crying before the series end it would be nice to see what can possibly make him cry
That might be possible for Shinichi atleast but I'm pretty sure Gosho said his thing is to never show Conan shedding a tear.
Mario2000

Post by Mario2000 »

k11chi wrote:
nalimo wrote:I really want to see conan/shinichi crying before the series end it would be nice to see what can possibly make him cry
That might be possible for Shinichi atleast but I'm pretty sure Gosho said his thing is to never show Conan shedding a tear.
I remember too Gosho said that. But it's a real pity though, depriving Conan of one of the basic manifestations of humanity.
Serinox

Post by Serinox »

Mario2000 wrote:
k11chi wrote:
I remember too Gosho said that. But it's a real pity though, depriving Conan of one of the basic manifestations of humanity.
You know, there are actually people who rarely cry, if ever.
Mario2000

Post by Mario2000 »

Yes, but "rarely" is one thing and "being incapable to do so" is another one. I hope Gosho didn't mean the latter. Especially considering that Conan always deals with tragic stories during his investigations (the crimes aren't like somebody kills for robbery or 1 drunk hit another on the head too hard, they are genuine tragedies, and most murderers are represented as tragic characters too, rather than "villains" or "adversaries to the detective")
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Obviously Conan feels sadness every now and then, he just can't be shown crying.
Kahomi
Favored Ai-chan since 2004.

Favored Rei-kun since 2014.

Favored Shuuichi since some time between those two :))

Post by Kahomi »

Kahomi wrote:1. At least one more case with Hakuba, but more slot for him to perform :))
2. Some guy who can opens up a happy ending for Shiho.
3. A kiss scene among the teenager couples :))
4. Yamato Kansuke and Uehara Yui getting married
5. Gin and Akai's hair :))))
6. Someone messes up Gin's beloved Porsche
7. SHIHO DRIVING A HARLEY
char13happy wrote:a debate between the arrogant Hakuba and the stoic Shiho
I'd like to add to my own list:

9. a scenario of 3-10 years' time after the current timeline story ends (please don't be annoying like Naruto's :)) )
9.1. the possible weddings (of adult couples-current teenager couples) (I don't know why but I like seeing weddings in manga/anime)
9.2. Shiho's normal life (job and personal life)
9.3. current agents (e.g. Akai, Hidemi...)
Met DC by chance then about 3 hours later it scared the sh*t out of me in Spring 2001 and I ran for my life.
But boredom made me come to it once again in Winter 2004.

And I fell for it. Ever since then. Though sometimes it still frightens me like the first time :)
Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko

Post by Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko »

I want Gosho to come out and officially annnounce that this series will indeed end.

Other than that I'd like to see Mitsuhiko solve a case on his own and "get the girl".
"aim the impossible to reach the possible"