Shinichi+Ran

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: Shinichi+Ran

Post by kkslider5552000 »

HAIBARA...... wrote:
Kor wrote:
HAIBARA...... wrote:
XxxKaitoKidxxX wrote:Ok I guess I should christen this thread with its first shin/ran hate comment.

ShinXRan sucks xP

There, I made history.  :)
That was mean :-\ :-\ :|
But I think we should let ShinXRan fans in this thread and we AiXcon should go to our thread
Surely there was no real need to reply to a post from 2009 by a user who hasn't visited the forum since 2009, right?
For your kindest information I am a new user and will reply to any post I lik :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Wow, it's been ages since I've seen a post like this.

Takes me back to the mid-2000s. Back when I thought kkslider5552000 was a good username. Good times...
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
ersha

Post by ersha »

after rewatching magic dc file 6. Dc movie 1 till 20. I was remember this thread Yes Shinran the winner.

I
know Shinichi will not changed his feelings to other girl because he love ran very much. although haibara, mesumi shera like him also but he only loves ran.. Akhhhhhh the fact make me happy.. Thank aoyama sensei you make shinran fans happy althoght to much who hated ran n insulting ran with jerk word but ran lovers always support ran n shinran for the winner :3

Btw hey where ya sound
Shinran fans. Let come again to share about shinran ;)

Btw love line shin :

Asami senpai ----> shin
Mesumi -----> shin
Haibara ------> shin
Ran-------> shin
But shin only------ > ran

Love line ran :
Eusuke -----> ran
Shin-----> ran
but ran only ------> shin :333
Ayuna Yume

Post by Ayuna Yume »

Hey guys,I'm a new member...Signed up a few weeks ago but just going through the topics now
Just FYI, I am a big big big big big big big big SHINRAN fan.
XD I love the couple so much...
Can't wait to see the happy ending for them
Hm...is there a thread to talk about favorite ShinRan moments specifically as this thread seems more general to me :)
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Ayuna Yume wrote:Hey guys,I'm a new member...Signed up a few weeks ago but just going through the topics now
Just FYI, I am a big big big big big big big big SHINRAN fan.
XD I love the couple so much...
Can't wait to see the happy ending for them
Hm...is there a thread to talk about favorite ShinRan moments specifically as this thread seems more general to me :)
Welcome to DCTP! ^^
I think this is the right place. But if you want to discuss specific topics from the story(which involves ShinRan), you can always create a new topic. Make sure however that the same topic doesn't exist somewhere else.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
ersha

Post by ersha »

ayuna @ haiii.... Urwelcome.. I'm new member too in here. Glad to see shinran lovers in here.

Btw are you hve new topic about shinran?? C'mon we share :D

Eross @ yess, there are many other love stories like Satou-Takagi, heiji-kazu and others kanon.

Why do I only focus to Shinran because you wrote a love story Shinran cheesy story so I focus on Shinran.

Although you are or conai saying the love story Shinran cheesy and feel boring but can not be ignored is still very much people in the world who loved and to wait the love story of Shinran and the our country still like love stories childhood little friend or first love was more appreciated than a love stories like angelina jolie-bradpittt who angie cornering others lover :D.

I believe there are many other
countries who impress the love
story Shinran and also their love is not cheap just look cheap for
the view of those who hated Ran
Mouri.

if Shinran cheesy love story, there could not have been almost every movie sweet scene Shinran although a few seconds or minutes: D

momon @ what's happend with ai-shin?

Why should impose something
who an impossibble? If aoyama sensei want to pair Shin-ai there impossible to build a statue of
Shinran and Conran statue as a symbol here: D,

I understand the desire of the conai but Shinran is canons so deserve their romance are highlighted as well as the love story of the police the canon.

And who talk about soap operas? We're talking about movie 20, when I try to remove my opinion and my friends were disappointed in the movie 20 was reasonable and did not oot right?

One more thing to remember, althougt the reader has followed the detective conan more than 20 years but the time in manga / anime stuck of two high school classes or not one year, It doest over yet one yeard.

So their separation has not been up to a year. Aoyama sensei build Shinichi character as a cool person and loyal so unlikely Aoyama sensei made a mistake to make Shinichi loves to haibara who yet a year he knew bacause chara shinichi not justlike bradpitt who a player.

I'm sorry but I'm a canons lover couples feel uncomfortable who people insulting pair Shinran as cheesy just only in here there are many conai and they wish conai be real.because i read in this forum so many who hated n insulting shinran couple a spesially ran mouri. There almost all of thread :D

I'm understand in here so many conai but dont not out there maybe shinran lover who the first ^ _ ^

*to moderator please forgive me if i'm oot and for my english who unwell:D

Mod note: to reply to people you write the "@" and then their name, example: @Momon
Last edited by Spimer on October 15th, 2016, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged post with contents of post in another thread
chongjasmine

Post by chongjasmine »

Hi, everyone. I am a ShinRan fan.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

@chonqjasmine: that is very good but we'd like of you to contribute something to the discussion, like why you like this coupling or if there are any screencaps about them that you'd like to post.

And, also, these are the tread rules:

1. Don't go off topic;
2. You can put screencaps but as to be about Shinichi and Ran.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

While I don't necessarily want the series to time skip to such a degree, I hope at the end of the series we see their child and I can just say "=" followed by a picture of the kid.

Math joke! :D

Reproduction joke! :D
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

xLostChains
Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Post by xLostChains »

kkslider5552000 wrote:While I don't necessarily want the series to time skip to such a degree, I hope at the end of the series we see their child and I can just say "=" followed by a picture of the kid.

Math joke! :D

Reproduction joke! :D
I have the same thing in mind lol
rahmaniah

Post by rahmaniah »

Hello fellow ShinRan! I've been watching DC since long time ago, in early elementary school day..I buy a few volume and regularly watched the episode too.. I used to really like the detective stuff with DB or the cases with nemuri no kogoro since long ago (that one time long time ago when I was an innocent child who doesnt aware of special relation between man and woman,hahahaha) but when I finally get to know about love and stuff like that I've been ShinRan fan since the longest time I can remember!

Well..and Heiji+Kazuha and Takagi+Sato... And now I can say I even love every other Canon Couple by gosho like sonoko+makoto, yumi+shuukichi, chiba+miike, shiratori+kobayashi etc...but my ultimate couple of course still Shinichi+Ran for life!

It's the first time I write a post since 2011 when I register in the forum, back then I'm not confidence with my english so I used to only stalk few thread (well.. Not that I really have that much confidence in my english now, but at least I try to contribute now haha) but I want my first post in this ShinRan thread, just because.. to be memorable, duh it's Shin+Ran! I mean come on... :o :o it's been more than 20 years (in our time, a few couple months i DC world), and still go on, I think Ran deserve the reward for her patience, no?

And ofcourse Shin-Conan kun has to turn back to become Shinichi again in order to complete the DC ending..and beside I believe Aoyama sensei will not give his favorite character Ran a sad ending nor uncomplete closure, and this only can be accomplish with Shinichi Kudou return to her everyday live.. The forever question is still, when? And how?.. I just hope I'm still around to celebrate that day,though.. Justice for ShinRan,hahaha..

Oh I tried to back read a little too to avoid posting something that already been discuss, but it's been forever already, and I don't really have very much leasure time everyday so I apologize in advance..

I hope this thread coming back alive again, it's been a long time since london arc hype..
About next romance
Spoiler:
oh and I'm excited with movie 21... Even if it's non Canon event but I read spoiler that it will be romance comedy..Shinichi+Ran and Heiji+Kazuha! Wowowow
And really, we need the next ran's suspicious arc.. Need moarrr ShinRan moment!
Spoiler:
the hints are all over the place already, especially with subaru and sera around... I dont know if it will be for the best if Ran figure it out, but with Shin-Conan kun slip out and making it obvious a few times, it will be weird to not have another Ran's suspicious
(Done edit.. Thanks @spimer for the nice tips ;) )
Last edited by rahmaniah on November 3rd, 2016, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Welcome to the forums!

A little piece of advice: please try to make shorter paragraphs and put some space between them so that the text is more comfortable to read.

I hope you enjoy your stay in this community
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
wasif__
Hi

Post by wasif__ »

I haven't seen a worse pairing than Shinichi and Ran.

Their romance is boring

Ran is waiting for shinichi like mad which is bad

Later I will post a more detailed reply
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

Usually, I would close a thread when someone bumps it after such a long time of inactivity, but since this one is still relevant to the storyline I'll leave it open.

Please do make sure to remain cordial and not to antagonize your readers in your more detailed reply. Your post didn't cross the line, but it's certainly very close.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

wasif__ wrote:
December 25th, 2021, 12:13 pm
I haven't seen a worse pairing than Shinichi and Ran.

Their romance is boring

Ran is waiting for shinichi like mad which is bad

Later I will post a more detailed reply
too late, I already did this like 7 years ago

also if you haven't seen a worse pairing, you are very sheltered from bad media