Shinichi+Ran

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
wolf4537

Re: Shinichi+Ran

Post by wolf4537 »

I find it hard to believe we're 17 years into the series....and have come this far to still be teased the way we are... :P

But then again, I think that it would be only fitting to have a kissing scene at the end of everything ;)
DETECTIVE CONAN AND WOLF'S RAIN ROCK
mamato

Post by mamato »

wolf4537 wrote:
But then again, I think that it would be only fitting to have a kissing scene at the end of everything ;)
yeah it's true, even if i don't think that shinichi and Ran have need a kiss for prove their love.

i mean in all the serie their have always prove that they love despite the "distance" despite the difficulty without uses too many words.

Anyway despite for me no need a kiss, i admit that i are very happy and i can't wait for that moment^^
kholoudsafir

Post by kholoudsafir »

So, Gosho did not do Shinichi and Ran moments since a long time and now he decided for them in the latest file
Spoiler:
bra discussion
:o ;D
Every time I want to give up on DC, it manages to bring me back, it brings me back feelings I know that I will never ever feel or live again.
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer
Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Post by xpon »

kholoudsafir wrote:So, Gosho did not do Shinichi and Ran moments since a long time and now he decided for them in the latest file
Spoiler:
bra discussion
Dont you forget the fact that Gosho is a pervert :P
xpon is so cute...
Image                         Image
Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....
Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
kholoudsafir

Post by kholoudsafir »

xpon wrote:
kholoudsafir wrote:So, Gosho did not do Shinichi and Ran moments since a long time and now he decided for them in the latest file
Spoiler:
bra discussion
Dont you forget the fact that Gosho is a pervert :P
This is not the kind of romance I am missing in DC :P
Every time I want to give up on DC, it manages to bring me back, it brings me back feelings I know that I will never ever feel or live again.
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer
Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Post by xpon »

True. the pure love is better.

like when Conan's face became red when Ran check his temperature with her forehead in the kurata card case... (lucky the unicorn horn didnt stab him in the face :P )
xpon is so cute...
Image                         Image
Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....
Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Juzagal

Post by Juzagal »

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh if it's something like Cardcaptor Sakura...
but there are so many kisses in DC so... :-* ;D
Thanks to cinnamoroll~~~ ^^^^^
Spoiler:
Just from Hime-chan (DCTP Lottery II : Secret Santa 2011) ^_^
Spoiler:
Thanks to PhoenixTears (Secret Santa 2015)
Juzagal

Post by Juzagal »

Gah..so dead here.....
Anyway, the 2015 calendar is out.... especially the March-April 2015 :-*
Thanks to cinnamoroll~~~ ^^^^^
Spoiler:
Just from Hime-chan (DCTP Lottery II : Secret Santa 2011) ^_^
Spoiler:
Thanks to PhoenixTears (Secret Santa 2015)
red.orchid

Post by red.orchid »

It's been so long since I last visited the thread. Any interesting topic to jump in? :3
Secret Santa 2015
Spoiler:
Secret Santa 2016
Spoiler:
Silverbullet96

Post by Silverbullet96 »

xpon wrote:True. the pure love is better.

like when Conan's face became red when Ran check his temperature with her forehead in the kurata card case... (lucky the unicorn horn didnt stab him in the face :P )
This pure love thing again ? I think this whole "pure love" thing is misunderstood. I bet that you mean RanXShin & ConanXAyumi is "pure love" and something like ConXAi isn't, I don't think that's the right way of thinking although I do admit for that calling couples like ShinRan "pure love" is very easy. But it's wrong, just because ShinRan has tons of blushing and extremely cute & cliche moments doesn't mean their love is any purer than say GinXSherry (Assuming Gin and Sherry actually loved each other). It's the personalities that decide how the couple is going to interact, not their "purity" of love.
kholoudsafir

Post by kholoudsafir »

^^^just to clarify that we meant by pure love, love outside the physical interest, if you read the previous posts you would realise that :-X
Silverbullet96

Post by Silverbullet96 »

kholoudsafir wrote:^^^just to clarify that we meant by pure love, love outside the physical interest, if you read the previous posts you would realise that :-X
That's what I'm talking about too, just because Gin and Sherry tend to be more physical, apart from that if they truly loved each other then it's not any less "purer" than ShinRan.
red.orchid

Post by red.orchid »

Pure love can be interpreted as above by kholoudsafir and other posters, or it can be understood in a wider sense when people love and care for one another only for the sake of love rather than various motives like greed, vain, mere sexual pleasure, revenge and whatnot. ShinRan definitelyfits both definitions. I never consider the possibility of a romance between Gin and Sherry very seriously, since Gin is a good example of psychopaths in Conan to me. Psychopaths maintain obsessions rather than normal romantic relationships. Assuming there is something like that between them, that is.
Secret Santa 2015
Spoiler:
Secret Santa 2016
Spoiler:
red.orchid

Post by red.orchid »

Hi guys! There seems to be an official poll for favorite characters in Conan anime series yet again here: https://vote.jointv.jp/conan

Polls will be closed December 26th, the air date of that much-expected TV Special "The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa". So if you have time, make sure to stop by and vote for Shinichi and Ran, and whoever you enjoy watching during the show.

Thanks for your attention.
Secret Santa 2015
Spoiler:
Secret Santa 2016
Spoiler:
#CoolKid
"Always remember you Poker Face"

Post by #CoolKid »

wah....they are the best couple in DC.....
Spoiler:
#stay_cool #stay_kid#Image