Shinichi+Ran

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
n.hoangphu15

Re: Shinichi+Ran

Post by n.hoangphu15 »

I saw a topic in detectiveconanworld forum and this topic has the same idea as mine:"Why Gosho does't let Ran play bigger role in DC these days????"
Here's what they said:
"Ok so i know this topic maybe a little akward but i really don't understand Gosho anymore. Ran is the second main character in DC but so far Gosho hasn't let her have any specific role in the manga. All she did was wait and wait for Shinichi. She even didn't attend in any cases, it seems like she does not have any important part anymore which is really annoy for a main character like her. Does anyone have any suggestion about this?? And do you think Gosho has a plan for Ran???"
I definitely agree with this topic since Ran is my favorite character. It upsets me a lot but i don't know how to make Gosho change his mind :( :( :( :(
shinranlover

Post by shinranlover »

Eveyone forgets this topic:(:( how sad:( I'm new here nice to meet you guys :D:D
kholoudsafir

Post by kholoudsafir »

Welcome to our new members :D I am sorry to say that all our active members are inactive at the moment :(

Well after the confession things are quiet between them and their moments now are kind of meaningless since they are the same as pre-confession. Personally, I am waiting for Ran to rebel, don't know if that will ever happen though :-\
Every time I want to give up on DC, it manages to bring me back, it brings me back feelings I know that I will never ever feel or live again.
mamato

Post by mamato »

I wonder because Gosho said that there's an obstacle prevents revealing Ran's Birthday ???

In that day happen something important for the plot or for their couple?

what do you think?
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

mamato wrote:I wonder because Gosho said that there's an obstacle prevents revealing Ran's Birthday ???

what do you think?
It's just a birthday though.. Can it really be anything that important
kholoudsafir

Post by kholoudsafir »

Most probably it is because obviously Ran would expect Shinichi to turn up rather than saying "happy birthday!" on the phone ::) so, what Gosho is planning for that, we do not know! There is Amuro around, if he satys till then, which wont make it ideal for Shinichi to turn up, or Haibara refusing to give him the antidoit for one reason or another :P. Or he will come but something else major would happen
Every time I want to give up on DC, it manages to bring me back, it brings me back feelings I know that I will never ever feel or live again.
saorin
"If I hear you pine for me I will return straightaway to you."

Post by saorin »

kholoudsafir wrote:Most probably it is because obviously Ran would expect Shinichi to turn up rather than saying "happy birthday!" on the phone ::) so, what Gosho is planning for that, we do not know! There is Amuro around, if he satys till then, which wont make it ideal for Shinichi to turn up, or Haibara refusing to give him the antidoit for one reason or another :P. Or he will come but something else major would happen
I'm guessing Ran's birthday will happen in another decade =D Amuro could still be around then, haha.

Ha. Ha. :'(
I seriously just want SOME development. The confession thing was so grand when it happened, and then... it was just totally forgotten. Like it had never happened.
Kudos to Gosho for everything he managed so far, but... his writing in the character-plot department surely is lacking. Big time.
Let's just have Ran try to move on (she doesn't actually have to succeed since... well, we all want to see them together ♥), so that Shinichi will at least get something to think about... -.-
Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it.
("Macbeth")
jason15

Post by jason15 »

k11chi wrote:
mamato wrote:I wonder because Gosho said that there's an obstacle prevents revealing Ran's Birthday ???

what do you think?
It's just a birthday though.. Can it really be anything that important
I think it's an important case which is why Gosho doesn't want to reveal Ran's birthday. If it's just a normal case then there's nothing to hide right ::) ::)
S.Vineyard

Post by S.Vineyard »

I was quite unpatient for a while, about the Shin/Ran relationship, but nowadays I understand why it develops so slowly.

Moonlightning Syndrome.

A big change in the relationship status quo aka "They finally did it" mostly ended in big failure in many series, because the authors didn't knew how to write a "Now what?".

But, we can asume that a change might happen "soonish" because of the London Arc confession.
shinranlover

Post by shinranlover »

I must admit their relationship is taking so so so long. Haven't seen anything romantic since the London case. They didn't even talk to each other through the phone..how sad!
The relationship doesn't have to develop so quick but i want to see more romantic scene of Shinran.. ???
mamato

Post by mamato »

i have an argument, since Gosho promised the kiss, according you in which situation will occur? ::)
shinranlover

Post by shinranlover »

maybe it's not really a "kiss", but it will resemble as a "kiss", for example they accidently touch each other's lips
maybe Shinichi can't resist Ran's cuteness and...kiss her (not on purpose)
or maybe..Shinichi want to cut Ran's tears. This can happen when she knows his identity and cries and doesn't listen to his explanation, then the kiss can help. Lots of romantic movies have this :))
or maybe a kiss..right before the battle with the BO, a promising kiss that he's hers and he'll be safe and come back to her.
So many situations i can think of right now. But hoping that the kiss won't happen in a sad moment
kholoudsafir

Post by kholoudsafir »

LOL you thought of every possible moment ^^
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

shinranlover wrote:But hoping that the kiss won't happen in a sad moment
Gosho wouldn't do that.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

I need more development for this couple. :(
I hope a ShinRan flashback scene appear in the next chapters~
Btw, Happy Holidays everyone~
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-