Name and Logo for the DC Wiki, Part 2

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
samcurt

May it shine, our new glory and spirit here--

Name and Logo for the DC Wiki, Part 2

Postby samcurt » April 26th, 2008, 1:08 pm

1. Per LJ user lurkerdrome's opinion. I though of the name Kudo's Bookshelf, after Yusaku's crime files. And per the existing example of the Doctor Who wiki, the name as on the logo would be Detective Conan-- Kudo's Bookshelf.

2. Per Icka's suggestion, I suggest the logo to be a bowtie untied at the lower left; a magnifying glassing going lower right-upper legy, partly magnifying the name.

Please give opinions on these.
Last edited by Jd- on April 27th, 2008, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img width=500 height=71]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/SamCurt/Conanian-Hirokian/Colourbars/4f9184f1.png[/img]
Hiroki Sawada is cute sweet übergenius love.
EdogawaConanTantei

"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Re: Name and Logo for the DC Wiki, Part 2

Postby EdogawaConanTantei » April 27th, 2008, 12:41 am

I like the name, but I'd like Yuusaku's Case Files/Book Shelf better.

As for the logo, I understand the untied bowtie.. though the magnifying glass seems unnecessary/inappropriate.
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine

Chillin'

Postby kirite » April 27th, 2008, 1:01 am

Why Yuusaku? o_O

New people wouldn't know who he is.
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar
c-square

Shounen Tantei Dan, Dai Seikou!

Postby c-square » April 27th, 2008, 9:55 am

samcurt wrote:  2. Per Icka's suggestion, I suggest the logo to be a bowtie untied at the lower left; a magnifying glassing going lower right-upper legy, partly magnifying the name.

Please give opinions on these.

Instead of a magnifying glass, why not have Conan's glasses there, partly magnifying the name?
Image - Get your Detective Conan bobbleheads today! - Image