who is this supposed to be?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
ten

who is this supposed to be?

Postby ten » April 20th, 2008, 6:39 pm

at the very end of the latest openings the person on the bottom right (between Haibara and Akai) -- who is she supposed to be? I don't recognize her at all -- her clothes are especially throwing me off -- it can't be Ran -

is it supposed to be Haibara's sister Akemi Miyano? (and  if so why put her in the title when she is dead??)

Last edited by ten on April 20th, 2008, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member

銀霊

Re: who is this supposed to be?

Postby GinRei » April 20th, 2008, 6:42 pm

Yeah, it's Akemi Miyano.  She's important to the plot, even if she's currently in a body bag.
LaReece

Postby LaReece » April 20th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Yeah that's Akemi, she was tied up in the Black Organization so she's fairly important even if she's dead.
EdogawaConanTantei

"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Postby EdogawaConanTantei » April 20th, 2008, 7:43 pm

ten wrote:at the very end of the latest openings the person on the bottom right (between Haibara and Akai) -- who is she supposed to be? I don't recognize her at all -- her clothes are especially throwing me off -- it can't be Ran -

is it supposed to be Haibara's sister Akemi Miyano? (and  if so why put her in the title when she is dead??)

My guess is that this OP/ED is only for the "Clash" arc.
codename64546

Postby codename64546 » April 20th, 2008, 7:55 pm

RIP