Ran + Kazuha + Sonoko + Sera!!!!

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
c-square
User avatar

Shounen Tantei Dan, Dai Seikou!

Posts: 1040

Ran + Kazuha + Sonoko + Sera!!!!

Postby c-square » April 18th, 2008, 11:03 pm

I just captured these two images from ep. 118, and I think they say it all!   ;)

Image

Image

If it hasn't been done already, someone really needs to write a shojo-ai fanfic about what Ran and Kazuha are up to when the boys are out being detectives.   ;D
Last edited by c-square on March 17th, 2012, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image - Get your Detective Conan bobbleheads today! - Image
yellowpika
Posts: 11

Contact:

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby yellowpika » April 18th, 2008, 11:15 pm

hahaha...that was kinda funny....
BUT TOTALLY WRONG!  :D
Conan-kun

Conan-kun, You can't always play around.

Posts: 352

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby Conan-kun » April 18th, 2008, 11:21 pm

If Ran were interested, she would have been staring at Kazuha during the beginning of 291. ;) 
c-square
User avatar

Shounen Tantei Dan, Dai Seikou!

Posts: 1040

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby c-square » April 18th, 2008, 11:33 pm

Conan-kun wrote:If Ran were interested, she would have been staring at Kazuha during the beginning of 291. ;) 


Unfortunately, I don't have that one...  Is it available subbed?

[Edit: Nevermind.  Found a torrent for it.]
Last edited by c-square on April 18th, 2008, 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image - Get your Detective Conan bobbleheads today! - Image
Shinran
User avatar
Posts: 730

Contact:

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby Shinran » April 18th, 2008, 11:39 pm

Awesome. If there's ShinxHei, there should be some KazuxRan as well, no?

XXX
Shinran
EdogawaConanTantei

"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Posts: 219

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby EdogawaConanTantei » April 19th, 2008, 12:48 am

c-square wrote:If it hasn't been done already, someone really needs to write a shojo-ai fanfic about what Ran and Kazuha are up to when the boys are out being detectives.   ;D




It's been done.
Image
c-square
User avatar

Shounen Tantei Dan, Dai Seikou!

Posts: 1040

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby c-square » April 19th, 2008, 1:02 am

Aha!  I've found more evidence of their hidden romance!  In ep. 166, Kazuha lets her true feelings slip:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And although Ran is normally able to hide her feelings for Kazuha in front of others, when Kazuha goes missing and then is found, she can't seem to hold back her tears:

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'm going to dig deeper to see what other evidence I can find.  More to come!  ;)
Image - Get your Detective Conan bobbleheads today! - Image
EdogawaConanTantei

"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Posts: 219

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby EdogawaConanTantei » April 19th, 2008, 1:15 am

LOL! Dude, if your this serious into wondering how fuckin' lezzy Ran and Kazuha are then why don't you just go read a hentai, they've done it ALL. Some good, some.. not so.. *vomits* :(
Image
Shinran
User avatar
Posts: 730

Contact:

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby Shinran » April 19th, 2008, 1:18 am

c-square wrote:Aha!  I've found more evidence of their hidden romance!  In ep. 166, Kazuha lets her true feelings slip:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And although Ran is normally able to hide her feelings for Kazuha in front of others, when Kazuha goes missing and then is found, she can't seem to hold back her tears:

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'm going to dig deeper to see what other evidence I can find.  More to come!  ;)


Shinichi isn't that cruel, but that is awesome...
A nice odd romance.
c-square
User avatar

Shounen Tantei Dan, Dai Seikou!

Posts: 1040

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby c-square » April 19th, 2008, 1:23 am

EdogawaConanTantei wrote:

LOL! Dude, if your this serious into wondering how fuckin' lezzy Ran and Kazuha are then why don't you just go read a hentai, they've done it ALL. Some good, some.. not so.. *vomits* :(


:D  This is all meant as tongue-in-cheek, dude..  tongue-in-cheek. 

(And I disagree with the idea that lezzy automatically means hentai)
Last edited by c-square on April 19th, 2008, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image - Get your Detective Conan bobbleheads today! - Image
Nyarl

Lost Detective

Posts: 670

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby Nyarl » April 19th, 2008, 9:47 am

I was waiting for someone else in the English literate fandom to notice.

More evidence:
Ran takes off her shirt (episode 141). (To show it's Ran. Manga version.)
Ran calls Kazuha adorable and hugs her (episode 222).
Kazuha happy to have Ran hugging her (episode 407).

(The shoujo ai teases have been sadly lacking in more recent stories.)

Edit:Added some links for the shirt change scene.
Last edited by Nyarl on April 19th, 2008, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
é»’ã
xtuyet
Posts: 50

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby xtuyet » April 19th, 2008, 9:57 am

Nyarl wrote:I was waiting for someone else in the English literate fandom to notice.

More evidence:
Ran takes off her shirt (episode 141).
Ran calls Kazuha adorable and hugs her (episode 222).
Kazuha happy to have Ran hugging her (episode 407).


(The shoujo ai teases have been sadly lacking in more recent stories.)


rofl. XD ahaha even though this is kinda wrong for me but it is pretty funny XD
c-square
User avatar

Shounen Tantei Dan, Dai Seikou!

Posts: 1040

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby c-square » April 19th, 2008, 10:28 am

Nyarl wrote:I was waiting for someone else in the English literate fandom to notice.

More evidence:
Ran takes off her shirt (episode 141). (To show it's Ran. Manga version.)
Ran calls Kazuha adorable and hugs her (episode 222).
Kazuha happy to have Ran hugging her (episode 407).

(The shoujo ai teases have been sadly lacking in more recent stories.)

Edit:Added some links for the shirt change scene.


These are great!!  Thanks for adding them.  If anyone else finds evidence supporting the "torrid" romance between these two, please post it!  ;D
Image - Get your Detective Conan bobbleheads today! - Image
Shakura

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby Shakura » April 19th, 2008, 5:04 pm

Wow, I almost forgot about the shirt thing. O_o;  I remember seeing covers of doujins on eBay showing them as a couple.  Let's just say the doujin artist made them...uh...well-endowed. -w-;;

I see them as just best friends, but those scenes imply something more quite a bit.
Nyarl

Lost Detective

Posts: 670

Re: Ran + Kazuha???

Postby Nyarl » April 19th, 2008, 7:04 pm

c-square wrote:These are great!!  Thanks for adding them.  If anyone else finds evidence supporting the "torrid" romance between these two, please post it!  ;D


I just finished watching the anime version of the The Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace case...

Kazuha doesn't need Heiji to cling to when she's afraid... (ep.292)
What kind of kink did Conan and Heiji just interrupt? (ep.293)  (The manga version is a little more "torrid".)
é»’ã

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests