murderer motive

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
bright_zero

Bright like the full moon, I illuminate the night.

murderer motive

Postby bright_zero » April 16th, 2008, 3:22 pm

What was the oddest/crazy motive that you have come a cross when reading/watching DC..........?
''When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.''
x64_02

Re: murderer motive

Postby x64_02 » April 16th, 2008, 3:56 pm

SPOILER for Movie 8

"She ruined my pride as a makeup artist!"
Last edited by x64_02 on April 16th, 2008, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ten

Postby ten » April 16th, 2008, 5:31 pm

as Shinichi & Kogoro would probably say, every reason to commit murder is crazy since I can't think of a logical reason (to murder someone)

but I think the movie 1 reason is pretty crazy -- because the buildings weren't symmetrical!?! haha
Kanelle

Postby Kanelle » April 16th, 2008, 5:38 pm

The motive for the Holmes freak case was kinda crazy.  Honestly killing 2 people and almost killing another over a little difference of opinion about a fictional character.  Not only that but one that only showed up once in all 59 stories?  ::)
Shakura

Postby Shakura » April 16th, 2008, 7:50 pm

Oh, yeah, that Holmes Freak case had probably the weirdest/stupidest motives.  No motive better defines "overly pretentious fanboy" than that one. ::)  Shame he took his girlfriend down over it too.

There was another one I remember watching that *may* apply to this topic.  It was one of the anime-only cases and I don't remember the exact episode number, though.  It was a case involving a hairdresser that Ayumi often went to.  When Ayumi comes over for a haircut, she and the Boys find that the hairdresser was murdered by a strangling with a wire hanger. 

The culprit (who was the hairdresser's former mentor or something) that she and the hairdresser got into an argument, and the hairdresser slapped her.  She took it as an ungrateful gesture after mentoring her for so long and strangled her.  Guess it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing going on, but it's a bit of an overreaction over getting slapped.
rajhaziel

Postby rajhaziel » April 17th, 2008, 5:57 am

gah episode 135!!!
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Postby xpon » April 20th, 2008, 11:06 pm

ten wrote:as Shinichi & Kogoro would probably say, every reason to commit murder is crazy since I can't think of a logical reason (to murder someone)

but I think the movie 1 reason is pretty crazy -- because the buildings weren't symmetrical!?! haha

100% agree with you..

there is no reason to help people but why killing others....
xpon is so cute...

Image                         Image

Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
EdogawaConanTantei

"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Postby EdogawaConanTantei » April 21st, 2008, 3:34 pm

************MOVIE 2 SPOILERS*****************************************

I understood more of why Samaki-san killed Nana, being a sommelier and losing your taste is pretty much like being a professional in any sport and getting paralyzed from the waist down. However, he was willing to kill alot of others simply because his trade was insulted.
Lovely

Postby Lovely » April 25th, 2008, 9:49 pm

There's an episode where a man is killed because he was greedy and making toys that are somewhat unsafe for kids. As an example, toy blocks with sharp edges are presented. That in itself kind of made me chuckle. Because as a motive for murder, that was just reaching.
The hilarious (horrible?) part of this is that the other suspects are sort of in agreement about the murder motive.
Sort of a...

"Yeaaaaaah, he deserved to die :D . "

Sort of reaction from the others. Cracked me up.