How many Cases have you solved?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Midair walker

Never forget your poker face!

How many Cases have you solved?

Postby Midair walker » April 7th, 2008, 11:26 pm

Well I wonder how many cases have you solved before Conan?

Actually I have solved mora than 5... I think I dont have a detective soul... What about you?
[b]"The one who pries for others' secrets is the one who's truly impolite" [b] Kaitou Kid
tetra26

Re: How many Cases have you solved?

Postby tetra26 » April 8th, 2008, 12:52 am

I've solved countless... chalk it up to my being a big Batman fan and having solved cases in those comics before the villain was revealed.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Postby Jd- » April 8th, 2008, 1:21 am

tetra26 wrote:I've solved countless... chalk it up to my being a big Batman fan and having solved cases in those comics before the villain was revealed.

Talk about "The Usual Suspects" :P.

If you mean figuring out whodunit... Almost every single one. Figuring out the method is a different story, though. That's only been a few dozen--if that.
Midair walker

Never forget your poker face!

Postby Midair walker » April 8th, 2008, 2:06 am

Jd- wrote:
tetra26 wrote:I've solved countless... chalk it up to my being a big Batman fan and having solved cases in those comics before the villain was revealed.

Talk about "The Usual Suspects" :P.

If you mean figuring out whodunit... Almost every single one. Figuring out the method is a different story, though. That's only been a few dozen--if that.

The culprit as well as you... almost every single one... the method just 5 or 6.....

how many kaito kid codes have you dechipred?
[b]"The one who pries for others' secrets is the one who's truly impolite" [b] Kaitou Kid
JConan23

Go Eagles!!!

Postby JConan23 » April 9th, 2008, 7:32 am

sometimes i off on who the culprit is. i guess im just a retard like that. when the series first started i always got it wrong. But the more i got use to it the better i got. I probably solved ~7 cases fully.
bright_zero

Bright like the full moon, I illuminate the night.

Postby bright_zero » April 9th, 2008, 12:48 pm

I guess I'm always on the right way, almost every chapter I know who has dunit...
sometimes I figure the method, bur for the evidence I still need some training...... but then I guess gosho made the series so that some of the hints and the evidence isn't show to the reader/watcher...
so that conan only knows what that 'thing' was that makes the whole deduction complet...
''When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.''
dilbertschalter

Postby dilbertschalter » April 11th, 2008, 3:01 pm

I have figured out 'whodunit' in pretty much every case, but when it comes to 'howdunit' I would say I've figured out about 40-50, mostly from the very beginning of the series when the plots weren't as sophisticated and also from more recent episodes as quality has declined.
Detective Movies Contest 2013: Information Thread  Current Faceoff

"The energies of our system will decay; the glory of the sun will be dimmed, and the earth, tideless and inert, will no longer tolerate the race which has for a moment disturbed its solitude. Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish. The uneasy consciousness, which in this obscure corner has for a brief space broken the contented silence of the universe, will be at rest. Matter will know itself no longer. 'Imperishable monuments' and 'immortal deeds,' death itself, and love stronger than death, will be as though they had never been."