Translation of gin's private

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Girl19
User avatar
Posts: 2311

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby Girl19 » July 28th, 2009, 8:16 am

Thanks "96383" for the translation. xD
Finally some proof that Gin IS really obsessed with Sherry. (jk)

Spoiler:
I know it's weird, but I have a thing for this couple.. I mean GinXSherry.
Seriously, he had wattery-eyes when he was going to kill her on that roof; or so have I imagined. ;D
[center]Image Image
â
DarkStar
User avatar
Posts: 55

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby DarkStar » July 28th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Thank you very very much!!

No, he had no watery eyes, but I also don't think he wanted to kill her. That's why he took so long. But I don't think there is a GinxSherry couple. In Shinichi's "memory" many women are naked, so this is no evidence (except you say Shinichi is in love with many women from DC XD - what also includes Sherry by the way).
And the poet: Somehow it fits. ^.^

*bow* Thank you very much!
DarkStar
"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent!"
(Sherlock Holmes - A Case of Identity, Doyle)
Eve
User avatar

Hiatus :P

Posts: 4662

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby Eve » August 2nd, 2009, 3:39 am

DarkStar wrote:Thank you very very much!!

No, he had no watery eyes, but I also don't think he wanted to kill her. That's why he took so long. But I don't think there is a GinxSherry couple. In Shinichi's "memory" many women are naked, so this is no evidence (except you say Shinichi is in love with many women from DC XD - what also includes Sherry by the way).
And the poet: Somehow it fits. ^.^

*bow* Thank you very much!
DarkStar


Thank you Dark Star!!!! ^_^

naked Sherry... hmmm... I think everyone, well, "women"  in flash backs are always ... naked XDDD.... Probably the author enjoys it, showing that guys think of girls in flash backs without clothes XDDD ---active imagination XDDD!!!!! They are healthy males XD! So is the author XD!
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
Girl19
User avatar
Posts: 2311

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby Girl19 » August 2nd, 2009, 7:22 am

DarkStar wrote:Thank you very very much!!

No, he had no watery eyes, but I also don't think he wanted to kill her. That's why he took so long.

Well in the anime he kinda looked like he had wattery eyes for few seconds. ;D


DarkStar wrote:But I don't think there is a GinxSherry couple.

I didn't mean that GinXSherry is an official couple or anything. I just said that I have a thing for that pair. xD


DarkStar wrote:In Shinichi's "memory" many women are naked, so this is no evidence (except you say Shinichi is in love with many women from DC XD - what also includes Sherry by the way).

I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.
But yeah, I know that Gin imagining Sherry naked isn't a proof of anything, I was just jocking around. lol
[center]Image Image
â
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2324

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby AICHAN » August 2nd, 2009, 9:21 am

Girl19 wrote:Thanks "96383" for the translation. xD
Finally some proof that Gin IS really obsessed with Sherry. (jk)

Spoiler:
I know it's weird, but I have a thing for this couple.. I mean GinXSherry.
Seriously, he had wattery-eyes when he was going to kill her on that roof; or so have I imagined. ;D






me too i kinda like this couple in a way,even if there is no proof that there was something between them(but i do think there was something between gin and sherry,afterall,he can anticipate all of her moves and recognize her hair! it's weird no?)

seeing sherry naked doesn't shock me,aoyama like drawing sexy women (almost) naked(ran,sato...)!what a perv ;D

gin liking singers... it make sense,since in vol29 he was like.. hypnotized by the singer! the only time i saw him like that^^

thank you for the translation darkstar!
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
Girl19
User avatar
Posts: 2311

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby Girl19 » August 2nd, 2009, 12:09 pm

AICHAN wrote:
Girl19 wrote:Thanks "96383" for the translation. xD
Finally some proof that Gin IS really obsessed with Sherry. (jk)

Spoiler:
I know it's weird, but I have a thing for this couple.. I mean GinXSherry.
Seriously, he had wattery-eyes when he was going to kill her on that roof; or so have I imagined. ;D






me too i kinda like this couple in a way,even if there is no proof that there was something between them(but i do think there was something between gin and sherry,afterall,he can anticipate all of her moves and recognize her hair! it's weird no?)

seeing sherry naked doesn't shock me,aoyama like drawing sexy women (almost) naked(ran,sato...)!what a perv ;D

Indeed, plus that scene where Ai said "Please don't touch me" or something like that when she was remembering Gin. It's true that there are many hints that something might've happened between them.. It's up to Gosho to explain that. And yes, he likes drawing naked women but he's still nothing compared to other mangakas.. lol We even had to wait for 600+ files just to see a "real" kiss. ;D
Last edited by Girl19 on August 2nd, 2009, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image Image
â
snuzzle
User avatar
Posts: 65

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby snuzzle » August 3rd, 2009, 5:27 am

DarkStar wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.
But yeah, I know that Gin imagining Sherry naked isn't a proof of anything, I was just jocking around. lol

I believe he has imagined Ran naked once or twice... or at least in his imaginings it's not clear whether she's wearing clothes sometimes.
Image
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7832

Contact:

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby kkslider5552000 » August 3rd, 2009, 2:33 pm

snuzzle wrote:
DarkStar wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.
But yeah, I know that Gin imagining Sherry naked isn't a proof of anything, I was just jocking around. lol

I believe he has imagined Ran naked once or twice...

I believe he has seen Ran naked once or twice...
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
AgOkami
User avatar
Posts: 182

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby AgOkami » August 3rd, 2009, 2:54 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:
snuzzle wrote:
DarkStar wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.
But yeah, I know that Gin imagining Sherry naked isn't a proof of anything, I was just jocking around. lol

I believe he has imagined Ran naked once or twice...

I believe he has seen Ran naked once or twice...

I know he has seen Ran naked at least once XD

Anyway, thanks a lot for the scan and the translation! If I take a look at that picture once a week, it'll lenghten my life with 10 years XD
Image
DarkStar
User avatar
Posts: 55

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby DarkStar » August 7th, 2009, 2:06 pm

@Girl 19:
"I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.

Yes he did (not just Ran), and it was just a example. Just because some imagine another person naked it does not mean he is in love with this person. Actually Shiho also though of a naked Ran in Volume 33. XDD So this is really no prove of any "affaire du cœur".

I'm really interested in how long Aoyama will take to reveal some interesting aspects about the BO... if there ever be some.
"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent!"
(Sherlock Holmes - A Case of Identity, Doyle)
Girl19
User avatar
Posts: 2311

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby Girl19 » August 7th, 2009, 8:31 pm

@ DarkStar:
DarkStar wrote:@Girl 19:
Girl19 wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.

Yes he did (not just Ran), and it was just a example. Just because some imagine another person naked it does not mean he is in love with this person. Actually Shiho also though of a naked Ran in Volume 33. XDD So this is really no prove of any "affaire du cœur".

I'm really interested in how long Aoyama will take to reveal some interesting aspects about the BO... if there ever be some.

First of all, I don't know why you keep bringing Shinichi's case here even though I never mentioned him at first. I hope no one will blame me later for bringing Shinichi around here, knowing that it's kinda off topic since this topic's about Gin. :D Two, maybe you're right about Shinichi imagining women naked. I, for one, don't remember him imagining women naked; I only remember him seeing Ran (and probably other women in the hot-springs or else?) naked. Though, imagining and seeing are 2 different things, I believe. But then again, I have a bad memory so if I'm wrong, my bad. =) Now since you're talking about Ran, well he only imagined her naked or kinda-naked because he had actually seen her naked before. So I don't think you can compare that with the fact that Gin imagined Sherry naked; because there is no proof that he did see her naked, unlike Shinichi's case. Finally, I don't think I ever said that imagining someone naked means that you love them, did I? You did notice that I said, twice, that I was joking about the fact that Gin loved Sherry; didn't you?
[center]Image Image
â
AgOkami
User avatar
Posts: 182

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby AgOkami » August 8th, 2009, 2:46 am

Girl19 wrote:@ DarkStar:
DarkStar wrote:@Girl 19:
Girl19 wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.

Yes he did (not just Ran), and it was just a example. Just because some imagine another person naked it does not mean he is in love with this person. Actually Shiho also though of a naked Ran in Volume 33. XDD So this is really no prove of any "affaire du cœur".

I'm really interested in how long Aoyama will take to reveal some interesting aspects about the BO... if there ever be some.

First of all, I don't know why you keep bringing Shinichi's case here even though I never mentioned him at first. I hope no one will blame me later for bringing Shinichi around here, knowing that it's kinda off topic since this topic's about Gin. :D


Like DarkStar already said: Shinichi was only an example.
Image
DarkStar
User avatar
Posts: 55

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby DarkStar » August 8th, 2009, 7:13 am

Thank you AgOkami, it was just an example. And it was not just Ran!

Girl 19, it's just there are a lot of people believing there really was something between them. And a lot of them wants to prove it with this matter.
"Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent!"
(Sherlock Holmes - A Case of Identity, Doyle)
Girl19
User avatar
Posts: 2311

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby Girl19 » August 8th, 2009, 11:45 am

AgOkami wrote:
Girl19 wrote:@ DarkStar:
DarkStar wrote:@Girl 19:
Girl19 wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.

Yes he did (not just Ran), and it was just a example. Just because some imagine another person naked it does not mean he is in love with this person. Actually Shiho also though of a naked Ran in Volume 33. XDD So this is really no prove of any "affaire du cœur".

I'm really interested in how long Aoyama will take to reveal some interesting aspects about the BO... if there ever be some.

First of all, I don't know why you keep bringing Shinichi's case here even though I never mentioned him at first. I hope no one will blame me later for bringing Shinichi around here, knowing that it's kinda off topic since this topic's about Gin. :D


Like DarkStar already said: Shinichi was only an example.

I see.. I only meant that Shinichi's case was different; sorry about the confusion.


DarkStar wrote:Girl 19, it's just there are a lot of people believing there really was something between them. And a lot of them wants to prove it with this matter.

I agree with you but I'm not one of those people. Even though I'd like to see something between them, I know there is no proof and I never tried to proove it. =)
[center]Image Image
â
sstimson
User avatar

Everyone a Critic

Posts: 2668

Contact:

Re: Translation of gin's private

Postby sstimson » August 8th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Girl19 wrote:I didn't even mention Shinichi. And I don't recall him imagining women naked anyway.

He imaged Ran without clothes when Kid removed the "RAN" costume and made his statement
Spoiler:
.Image
. Though other examples I am not sure of.
One thing has been bothering me for a while if Gin only want to kill Ai, then why did he basicly shoot around her. He shoot four shots and I believe if he had really wanted to he could have easiely kill Sherry, and yet all he did was wound her. That fact kinda hints at a relationship.
Spoiler:
Image
Later

Invisible Member
Spoiler: SS Present from PT
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests