Favorite OP/ED

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
DeathStarrX

Favorite OP/ED

Postby DeathStarrX » April 6th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Finally back from vacation! I'll start off by posting a question.. Favorite opening and ending.

For me.. it'd have to be the 6th opening Girigiri Chop - B'z and 1st ending which of course is Step by Step - Ziggy.

I'm not really big on rock, but I do enjoy Jrock a lot. How about you guys?
JConan23

Go Eagles!!!

Re: Favorite OP/ED

Postby JConan23 » April 6th, 2008, 5:49 pm

third opening - nazo. i kno all the words and have kno idea what they mean :P(i dont bother to look at english translation)
DeathStarrX

Postby DeathStarrX » April 6th, 2008, 6:10 pm

I do like that one. I always find myself singing it and thinking, what the hell am I saying? There are a lot of good themes for Conan.. it's hard to choose. I picked the ones I picked because those are the ones that really got me.. how can I say this without sounded retarded.. pumped? lol
itachi

Blood and Pain Are Left in my Wake

Postby itachi » April 6th, 2008, 8:01 pm

For me it's a tie between the 5th opening Truth  - Two-Mix and the 22nd opening Ai wa Kurayami no Naka de - Zard. For the ending it would be the 29th ending Yukidoke no Ano Kawa no Nagare no youni - U-ka Saegusa in dB
- If You Wish To Kill Me, Hate Me, Detest Me... And Survive In An Unsightly Way. Run. Run And Cling To Life.
-You Are Weak, Why Are You Weak? Because You Lack Hatred.
Shakura

Postby Shakura » April 6th, 2008, 8:10 pm

My favorite opening is a tie between "Koi wa THRILL SHOCK SUSPENSE" and "Shoudou". Maybe "Destiny"  a little, too.

Now, endings... I mostly like "Step by Step", but I also like "Kimi ga Inai Natsu", "Negai Goto Hitotsu Dake", "Still For Your Love", and "Secret of My Heart".  Yes, all but one has to do with a romance.  It's mainly because I like that weird sweet feeling you get when listening to something like that.
Midair walker

Never forget your poker face!

Postby Midair walker » April 6th, 2008, 11:06 pm

Favorite opening should be "Spinning the roulette of destiny"
[b]"The one who pries for others' secrets is the one who's truly impolite" [b] Kaitou Kid
CooKieLord

Postby CooKieLord » April 7th, 2008, 9:38 am

Ai wa Kurayami no Naka De - Zard, hands down :>
DeathStarrX

Postby DeathStarrX » April 7th, 2008, 4:25 pm

I apologize for posting this thread, I didn't realize there was one just like it >< It's been buried for about a month.. http://dctp.thetrogdor.com/viewtopic.php?t=51.0