How much of Detective-Conan's change in quality has to do with staff change?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Conan2002

How much of Detective-Conan's change in quality has to do with staff change?

Post by Conan2002 »

I really like the golden era of Detective-Conan, by which I mean like first few years. You could even argue all the way up-to 2008 even maybe, but after that the quality in my opinion went down. How much do you think it has to do with change in staff?

The old episodes had an atmosphere that I can't really describe, but it was great. It was a mixture of things I think. Obviously music was big, but the musicians stayed-on it's just their music changed (for the worse in my opinion). The first director stopped directing who I thought did great work. How many people from the old era that made Detective-Conan Detective-Conan in the first place left?
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: How much of Detective-Conan's change in quality has to do with staff change?

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Well a quick look at IMDB has only one worthwhile thing to note and that one of the main episode directors (assuming this is accurate) disappeared after 2003 and came back in 2012, only to disappear again in 2018 (and do exactly one episode in 2021).
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: How much of Detective-Conan's change in quality has to do with staff change?

Post by Spimer »

It's been some months since the last post, so to avoid necroposting, I'll lock this thread.

For any inquiries, please use the Q&A thread.

Locked.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"