Detective Conan Movie 24 (2021) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 16

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
frankguo8
Conan is life

Detective Conan Movie 24 (2021) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 16

Post by frankguo8 »

Detective Conan Movie 24 (April 16, 2021) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸)

Update (December 2020)
The movie's new release date is now April 16th, 2021, Friday.

First trailer
https://youtu.be/hDHbWOHxNGo

Translation of the 1st teaser:
Spoiler:
Text: Original work: Gosho Aoyama
Conan: "Do they actually intend to kill the culprit!?"
Text: 1000 Km/h
Text: Vacuum Super Conductor Linear
Text: The Akai Family assembles
Mary: "I can't meet that child yet..."
Conan: "Detective Conan, the Movie! "The Scarlet Bullet"!"
Akai: "It's almost the time limit..."
Compressed images within the spoiler tab for easier viewing
Spoiler:
Shonen Sunday cover, this also concurs with the current chapter as always they are promoting both manga and movie at the same time.

Hand-drawn poster

New Year and Christmas cards hinting to the theme of the movie
"Mary" Christmas
Last edited by frankguo8 on December 4th, 2019, 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
usotsuki

Re: Movie 24 緋色の弾丸 2020/04/17

Post by usotsuki »

LOL, 嘘月 ... that became an injoke because everyone used to misinterpret my handle as being that.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Post by kentasaiba »

Finally a Yumi-movie!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I mean, making a movie with some focus on Yumi is certainly...unexpected. But the last one apparently focused on Makoto so maybe not (still need to watch that).
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

OP, do you mind if I edit your post to make it more "standard " looking (the english title is missing in the headline, for instance) so it can then be stickied ?
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Okiyakaivan

Re: Detective Conan Movie 24 (202) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸), Friday April 17

Post by Okiyakaivan »

6→ F
1→ A
13→M
9→ I
12→ L
25→Y

Image"FAMILY"
Spoiler:
Shuu Tsukiyama "- Do you accumulate to eat to me other than"
frankguo8
Conan is life

Post by frankguo8 »

Wakarimashita wrote:OP, do you mind if I edit your post to make it more "standard " looking (the english title is missing in the headline, for instance) so it can then be stickied ?
Thanks for the edit!
The eng title I'm not sure if it's confirmed so I didn't put it at first
Last edited by frankguo8 on December 3rd, 2019, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wakarimashita

Re: Detective Conan Movie 24 (2020) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 17

Post by Wakarimashita »

It's confirmed. :)

Screenplay : Takeharu Sakurai (M17,M19, M20, M22)

Director : Chika Nagaoka (M23)
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

usotsuki

Re: Detective Conan Movie 24 (2020) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 17

Post by usotsuki »

Isn't it "Chika" (same kanji)?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

usotsuki wrote:Isn't it "Chika" (same kanji)?
Apparently not.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycl ... p?id=90206

usotsuki

Post by usotsuki »

Most cases you have credits in kanji, it's a best-guess how it's spelled. Mov.23's Japanese release had bilingual opening credits - I figure even if they mess up the terminology they wouldn't likely mess up the names.

Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

Fair enough. I'll edit. ;)

frankguo8
Conan is life

Post by frankguo8 »

From the descriptions,
It all started with the biggest sports event in the world held in Tokyo: World Sports Game (WSG)

that's about it for story lolol
will need to wait for for info
frankguo8
Conan is life

Post by frankguo8 »

The official movie website has been updated!
https://www.conan-movie.jp/?fbclid=IwAR ... PJxMkCj2hI

Something about FBI in the opening party of a new train from (speed of 1000km per hour) Tokyo to Nagoya for the WSG event. Links back to a case in Boston 15 years ago.
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Plot Summary/Further Details, courtesy of https://www.conan-movie.jp/ and the official Detective Conan Movie Twitter account:
Spoiler:
The story is set in Tokyo. The world's largest spots festival "WSG: World Sports Games," which only takes place once every four years, is scheduled to be held soon. And it is also announced that the world's first "vacuum superconducting linear" train will start running from Nagoya to Tokyo in conjunction with its opening ceremony. Then, the event's prominent sponsors are kidnapped at a party venue. Shuichi Akai is monitoring the incident and the FBI is waiting for an instruction from him. Meanwhile, Conan finds a connection between the kidnap and the abominable WSG successive abduction happened in Boston 15 years ago, which was also investigated by FBI. Is this just a coincidence? What will happen in Tokyo where people are gathering from all over the world?

The 23rd film The Fist of Blue Sapphire director Chika Nagaoka (Uta no Prince-sama The Movie: Maji Love Kingdom) continues to serve as director on a screenplay by Takeharu Sakurai, who worked on the 17th, 19th, 20th, and 22nd films.

A 30-second teaser trailer is scheduled to be posted at 10:00 am on December 5 (JST).
UPDATE:
The teaser trailer is now out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDHbWOHxNGo
And here's the translation, courtesy of Spimer:
Text: Original work: Gosho Aoyama
Conan: "Do they actually intend to kill the culprit!?"
Text: 1000 Km/h
Text: Vacuum Super Conductor Linear
Text: The Akai Family assembles
Mary: "I can't meet that child yet..."
Conan: "Detective Conan, the Movie! "The Scarlet Bullet"!"
Akai: "It's almost the time limit..."
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)