Detective Conan Movie 24 (2021) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 16

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
k11chi

Re: Detective Conan Movie 24 (2021) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 16

Post by k11chi »

Damn, had a hard time logging in for like straight year because of the login problems. Google also had problems like that I hear, where it just goes to infinite loop.

Are there any decent subs out yet? I might get the Blu-Ray what I've seen from the uploads at least the quality is pretty high definition, even if the subs are sort of unreadable.
Wakarimashita

Re: Detective Conan Movie 24 (2021) - The Scarlet Bullet (緋色の弾丸) - Friday April 16

Post by Wakarimashita »

So I watched it yesterday, and while it wasn't bad, it might actually have been worse than that: it was boring as hell.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

k11chi wrote:
December 13th, 2021, 9:45 am
Are there any decent subs out yet? I might get the Blu-Ray what I've seen from the uploads at least the quality is pretty high definition, even if the subs are sort of unreadable.
Unfortunately, not right now. Given how long it took for Movie 22 and Movie 23 to get decent subs, I think we're looking at a few months at least.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Wakarimashita wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 9:33 am
So I watched it yesterday, and while it wasn't bad, it might actually have been worse than that: it was boring as hell.
I agree, but there are even some ghibli films like Marnie that I first thought was incredibly boring, but still there's just something special to it that stick in my mind that raises my opinions of the movie.
For now this one is kind of middle of the road but I'll rewatch it at some point.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

It's been over a year since the last post.

To avoid necroposting, I'll lock this thread.

Locked.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"