[COMPLETE] 2019 May Anime Schedule (2 AOs, 2 Manga Remasters)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Valentin

[COMPLETE] 2019 May Anime Schedule (2 AOs, 2 Manga Remasters)

Post by Valentin »

[COMPLETE] 2019 May Anime Schedule

Sources:
https://twitter.com/nakamura_tv/status/ ... 3085019136

May 4, 2019: Anime Original
#939 危ない化石採集 — Episode 939: The Dangerous Fossil Collection

May 11, 2019: Anime Original
#940を消した恋人 — Episode 940: The Vanished Lover

May 18, 2019: Manga Remaster
#219[後半] 集められた名探偵(前編) — Episode 219: The Gathered Detectives (2nd half) (Part 1)

May 25, 2019: Manga Remaster
#219[後半] 集められた名探偵(後編) — Episode 219: The Gathered Detectives (2nd half) (Part 2)

By "2nd half", it means that, in order to trim it down to two 25 minutes episodes, the initial portion of the episode (the MK heist) will probably be cut down.
Spoiler:
The quest continues: will this be the month where we’re finally going to see the Missing Maria Higashio Case? Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen—but I wouldn’t necessarily put my mones on yes.

Following The Giant Talos’s Deadly Fist that’s about to be broadcast, the title of Episode 939 certainly suggests that they’re exploring uncharted territories to prevent the infinite high number of filler episodes they need to make from becoming too stale. As my expectations couldn’t be any lower, though, I’m almost interested to watch if this might actually work out.
Extra information added by: Spimer.
thriceplus

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 May Anime Schedule (1 New Anime Original, …)

Post by thriceplus »

Wonder if they'll start adapting from Zero's Tea Time instead of going on this crazy long AO run.

Maybe when the next Bourbon movie comes out?