Page 1 of 1

[COMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 2 New Anime Originals, 1 Rerun Manga Adaptation)

Posted: February 9th, 2019, 10:45 am
by Valentin
March 2, 2019: Remastered Anime Original (https://www.twitter.com/conaclu/status/ ... 8279473152)
第80話 放浪画家殺人事件 — Episode 80: Wandering Artist Murder Case

March 9, 2019: New Anime Original (https://www.twitter.com/conaclu/status/ ... 8279473152)
第933話 サラブレッド誘拐事件(前編) — Episode 933: Thoroughbred Kidnapping Case (First Part)

March 16, 2019: New Anime Original (https://twitter.com/conaclu/status/1100162090218573824)
第934話 サラブレッド誘拐事件(後編) — Episode 934: Thoroughbred Kidnapping Case (Last Part)

March 23, 2019: New Anime Original (https://twitter.com/conaclu/status/1100162090218573824)
第935話 占い師と三人の客 — Episde 935: A Fortune Teller And Three Guests

March 30, 2019: Rerun Manga Adaptation (https://twitter.com/conaclu/status/1100162090218573824)
第746話 怪盗キッドVS京極真(前編) — Episode 746: Kaitou Kid VS Kyougoku Makoto (First Part)

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 9th, 2019, 4:07 pm
by Wakarimashita
If it's like last year, April 6 should be the M23 pre-story. That would fit right in with Episode 934 being the 2nd part of that filler case and episodes 935-936 being the adaptation of the next manga case.

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 22nd, 2019, 3:22 pm
by XerBlade
Well, April 6 is technically the M23 pre-story, but all that means, in this case, is they are re-airing 746-747 to hype up the movie.

March 16: part 2 of the thoroughbred thing
March 23: Episode 935: A Fortune Teller and Three Guests (AO) - 占い師と三人の客
March 30-April 6: Episodes 746-747: Kaitou Kid vs Kyougoku Makoto

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 22nd, 2019, 6:43 pm
by Valentin
XerBlade wrote:Well, April 6 is technically the M23 pre-story, but all that means, in this case, is they are re-airing 746-747 to hype up the movie.

March 16: part 2 of the thoroughbred thing
March 23: Episode 935: A Fortune Teller and Three Guests (AO) - 占い師と三人の客
March 30-April 6: Episodes 746-747: Kaitou Kid vs Kyougoku Makoto
Could you provide a source for that? While the one in my post above hasn’t tweeted anything beyond that so far, I was able to find a Korean blog that seems to have published correct schedules in the past, so I tend to believe that this is real—but maybe you have something better.

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 22nd, 2019, 9:46 pm
by XerBlade
Sorry, I was writing it up in a far more intensive blog post at the same time that I posted that. I intended to go back to it and link the source when I was done writing the blog post, but I forgot about it in the end.

https://twitter.com/nakamura_tv/status/ ... 8144036864

They've been my first go-to source ever since the previous @conan_fanclub was suspended, and were my second major source before that.

This was the first time in months that the schedule wasn't already posted here by the time I got around to writing it up on my blog. Busy mornings, you know.

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 23rd, 2019, 5:23 am
by Spimer
I saw this account too, but they don't provide any sources to back their claims.

So I'd be wary of taking their information at face value until some source emerges.

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 23rd, 2019, 12:30 pm
by XerBlade
They have never been wrong before, and I've been following them for ages. That's kinda how credibility works.

That said, notice @conaclu doesn't exactly cite sources either, so that's a bit of a double standard. Actually, it's completely a double standard.

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 25th, 2019, 10:21 pm
by XerBlade
Well, @conanclu, the source for the OP, has gotten around to posting it as well now.

https://twitter.com/conaclu/status/1100162090218573824

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 1 Anime Original, …)

Posted: February 27th, 2019, 5:41 am
by Valentin
XerBlade wrote:They have never been wrong before, and I've been following them for ages. That's kinda how credibility works.

That said, notice @conaclu doesn't exactly cite sources either, so that's a bit of a double standard. Actually, it's completely a double standard.
XerBlade wrote:Well, @conanclu, the source for the OP, has gotten around to posting it as well now.

https://twitter.com/conaclu/status/1100162090218573824
Fair enough.

Though I still haven’t been able to find a real source like an excerpt from a TV guide that was sometimes added in the past, I have edited the first post (albeit with a question mark for the time being) since I would be rather surprised if this schedule turned out to be wrong.

Re: [COMPLETE?] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 2 New Anime Originals, 1 Rerun Manga Adaptation)

Posted: March 2nd, 2019, 5:50 pm
by Adel34
They're really making us wait with the missing Maria case.
Any guesses as to when it might air and what's the reason for such delay?

Re: [COMPLETE?] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 2 New Anime Originals, 1 Rerun Manga Adaptation)

Posted: March 2nd, 2019, 10:35 pm
by Swagnarok
Adel34 wrote:They're really making us wait with the missing Maria case.
Any guesses as to when it might air and what's the reason for such delay?


I don't know when it'll be released, but as to your second question, the reason's probably that as things stand right now, manga content is being adapted much faster than Gosho can put out new stuff (since late 2017 his output has plummeted pretty dramatically, so that only about 20 new chapters get released a year--at best). So their options are either to ration it out (or so to speak), just cancel the show, or (the most unthinkable option) pass up the manga and just start making stuff up out of thin air. Obviously for the time being the most tenable of these three is the first, so that's what they're doing.

Re: [COMPLETE?] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 2 New Anime Originals, 1 Rerun Manga Adaptation)

Posted: March 4th, 2019, 6:33 pm
by Adel34
Swagnarok wrote:I don't know when it'll be released, but as to your second question, the reason's probably that as things stand right now, manga content is being adapted much faster than Gosho can put out new stuff (since late 2017 his output has plummeted pretty dramatically, so that only about 20 new chapters get released a year--at best). So their options are either to ration it out (or so to speak), just cancel the show, or (the most unthinkable option) pass up the manga and just start making stuff up out of thin air. Obviously for the time being the most tenable of these three is the first, so that's what they're doing.


Thanks for the answer. I understand the logic, but they are delaying such an important case... Maybe they don't want to hype up the fans if they don't release anything related to the case for a long while later?

Re: [COMPLETE?] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 2 New Anime Originals, 1 Rerun Manga Adaptation)

Posted: March 7th, 2019, 3:35 am
by Spimer
It's possible. But I think than more than the fans, they want to give Gosho some room so that he doesn't feel stressed at the anime being too close to the current cases in the manga.

Re: [COMPLETE] 2019 March Anime Schedule (1 Remastered Anime Original, 2 New Anime Originals, 1 Rerun Manga Adaptation)

Posted: March 22nd, 2019, 11:41 am
by Valentin
Now that the official preview of Episode 935 has aired, I would be very surprised if this schedule turned out to be wrong. I removed the question mark.