Detective Conan Movie 23 (2019) - The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳 ) - Friday April 12

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: Detective Conan Movie 23 (2019) - The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳 ) - Friday April 12

Post by Spimer »

Yes, that was it. When the name was revealed, someone grabbed the first name they found in the translator and spread it.

I did object about it, but nobody paid too much heed.

The official English title proved me right in the end.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Valentin

Re: Detective Conan Movie 23 (2019) - The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳 ) - Friday April 12

Post by Valentin »

Spimer wrote:One thing: couldn't you reformat the OST list to put the translated name below the japanese name? I think it'll be easier to read if you do that instead of this 2-column format.
I’m not sure if putting the English translation under the Japanese title works so well with that much content, given that three lines per composition would make for a whopping 168(!) lines in total. But I’ve edited the list to adopt the Japanese title — English translation format from the anime schedules—is this easier to read?
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

Yes, it looks easier to read indeed.

Thank you for your time and dedication.
Valentin

Post by Valentin »

Like last year, I’ve uploaded a selection of ten songs from the new soundtrack to YouTube and created a playlist with them. If you’re interested, feel free to give it a listen!
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Valentin wrote:Like last year, I’ve uploaded a selection of ten songs from the new soundtrack to YouTube and created a playlist with them. If you’re interested, feel free to give it a listen!
Lets see 8-)

1. The main theme sounds really good.
2. Kaito's theme is missing some heavy aspects of the original but it has a nice chilly bg track playing, it's always been one of my favourite themes tho.
3. Arthur Hirai is too short, wanted to see them implement more to it, but the track itself always been great.
4. Kaito's theme 2 is really good, the track they implemented on top of the original remake can actually make a world of difference.
5. Conan's and Kaito's deduction is almost completely new and SUPER different from most DC tracks. Length-wise its nice as well. The track builds up nicely as well this is actually really nice, atmospheric. This is one of the best new themes of DC easily, hopefully they use it in the anime. Can't wait to see the film...
6. Pirates is not bad but it's lacking something that makes it stand out. But the track itself can be used to make various scenes tense, it's kind of like a track fitting to be used in scenes like that one scene when Vermouth and Amuro were driving after fooling Conan during the case with Agasa and DB's and the coins. I think this type of track would have fit m22. I need to recheck m22 OST though after this.
7. Action Type is kind of crazy crash bandicoot music in the beginning but after that it kind of calms down and builds up, then again it's like a theme for fighting against Ripper Roo.
8. Pirates' Attack is damn too short it sounds like it could have been amazing if it was 2 mins.
9. The Fist of Young Noble is basically another take on the main theme. Sounds like this might be used for an important scene in the anime (although I prefer they'd use the originals).
10. The full version of the main theme is not much different.

My favourite theme out of these is Kaito's and C&K's deduction. I want to hear the ending theme in full.
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

? Could you please try to elaborate more on your answer? Are you making a joke, or a statement?
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Calling it that M24 will be like a more M22 version of M18/20. Probably with more Subaru.
carlos_sama

Post by carlos_sama »

I've been looking for a subbed version of the movie. Anybody have a link? Paid version even better
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

[removed link to movie raw]
Spoiler:
Shuu Tsukiyama "- Do you accumulate to eat to me other than"
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

The DVD/Blu-Ray just came out. Subs aren't made in the blink of an eye.

That asides, SHARING LINKS TO ANY MOVIE RAWS OR FANSUBS IN THIS SITE'S FORUMS IS FORBIDDEN.

All links WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Also, all reviews of the movie must be enclosed in SPOILER BOXES.

I hope this message is clear enough.
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

Anyone here want to order bluray version?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/tokuten/anime_conan_fist i preorder on this site
Spoiler:
Okiyakaivan

Post by Okiyakaivan »

Where can i find the character introduction for this movie?
Spoiler:
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

It's in the official site but I don't remember if I ever translated all of them. There might be explanations in DC Wiki but beware of spoilers.

If I have time I might do a translation of the profiles.
KaitouKidFan123

Post by KaitouKidFan123 »

So were you guys planning on subbing the movie? If so, where would I be able to find the finished link whenever you're able to finish it?

Thanks!