[COMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes, 1 manga remaster, 1 AO)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

[COMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes, 1 manga remaster, 1 AO)

Post by Spimer »

10月6日 916話
October 6th Episode 916
「恋と推理の剣道大会(前編)」
"The Kendo Tournament Of Love And Deduction (Part 1)"
Based on Files 990-993

10月13日 917話
October 13th Episode 917
「恋と推理の剣道大会(後編)」
"The Kendo Tournament Of Love And Deduction (Part 2)"
Based on Files 990-993

10月20日
October 20th
「金融会社社長殺人事件」
Loan Company President Murder Case (Ep. 75 Remaster (Manga-based))

10月27日 918話
October 27th Episode 918
ミニパトポリス大追跡
Mini Patrol Car Police Great Chase
AO

Okita Soushi VA will be 遊佐浩二 Yusa Kouji, said to have been chosen by Gosho himself.

Sources:
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes)

Post by Jecka »

So Shadow the hedgehog is playing Okita, but is Ryo Horikawa playing Onimaru? That's the real question.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Jecka wrote:So Shadow the hedgehog is playing Okita, but is Ryo Horikawa playing Onimaru? That's the real question.
Huh, didn’t know he played Shadow… the more you know. 8-)

Is Ryo Horikawa a fitting candidate to play Onimaru? Would he be considered one because he played him in the Yaiba anime adaption? Or would he be a fitting candidate for another reason?
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Post by kentasaiba »

Japan wouldn't change a seiyuu that easily. And they don't have to pay him twice with Heiji already there.
taufiq2

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes, 1 unconfirmed, 1 AO)

Post by taufiq2 »

October 13th Episode 917 is part 2 not part 1
Spimer

Re: [INCOMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes, 1 unconfirmed, 1 AO)

Post by Spimer »

True. Fixed it.

Thanks for reporting.
taufiq2

Re: [COMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes, 1 manga remaster, 1 AO)

Post by taufiq2 »

October 20th is not have Episode.
It is only remastered.
Spimer

Re: [COMPLETE] 2018 October Anime Schedule (2 Manga-based episodes, 1 manga remaster, 1 AO)

Post by Spimer »

Yes, that was a typo on my part.

Fixed.

Thanks for reporting.