September Anime Episodes Schedule (All AO)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

September Anime Episodes Schedule (All AO)

Post by Spimer »

September Anime Episodes Schedule:

01/09 - Ep 911 - A Request from Megure - AO
08/09 - EP 912 - The Detective Boys Become A Model - AO
15/09 - Ep 913 - Conan Taken Away (Part 1) - AO
22/09 - Ep 914 - Conan Taken Away (Part 2) - AO
29/09 - Ep 915 - High School Detective Suzuki Sonoko - AO

Sources:
https://twitter.com/conan_fanclub/statu ... 2876190720
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Valentin

Re: September Anime Episodes Schedule (1 AO) (Incomplete)

Post by Valentin »

Spoiler:
I guess we might see the adaptation of the Kendou Tournament Murder Case toward the end of the month, or—given that the Burning Tent Murder Case extends into August—only the first part, or maybe even nothing. Unfortunately, next month’s schedule provides every possibility to make September yet another hell of anime originals, and the worst part is that I can’t even claim to care much about the manga content following it. The next case I would find interesting to watch, the Kyouto School Trip Case, is probably still half a year or so away; and let’s be honest here, that one won’t be too exciting either.

At least for me, the anime’s near(er) future doesn’t look especially bright. I can’t remember the last time I was so disinterested, anyway.
jmaeshawn
Detective Conan Fan and Fansubber :)

Post by jmaeshawn »

Valentin wrote:
Spoiler:
The next case I would find interesting to watch, the Kyoto School Trip Case, is probably still half a year or so away; and let’s be honest here, that one won’t be too exciting either.
Spoiler:
"Won't be too exciting..." Huh? You mean besides the fact that Ran and Shinichi officially become boyfriend and girlfriend after 24 years of them only being "childhood friends?" That's one of the biggest developments in the series so far! O.O
Last edited by jmaeshawn on July 28th, 2018, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
usotsuki

Post by usotsuki »

To be fair, I haven't been keeping up, but I mainly kept up in the past because I *had* to. Something 345-tier comes up, I'll probably catch up like I did when we started subbing, but I'd probably be skipping a lot of eps.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

A jmaeshawn and a liar O_O

Also I'm the same; the ep(s) I want to see the most right now is the Kyoto arc, but yeah this year's been especially bad anime wise, but that's the fault of Gosho/the manga/people who told Gosho to start taking it easy.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Well it's the fault that the anime team is obligated to put out 40 episodes every single year with no breaks and is then obligated to mostly to try (and often fail) to write exactly the same as an acclaimed mangaka. That and Shonen Sunday only recently realizing that they should get someone else to write a series in the fictional universe that is probably the only reason they still matter at all.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
CrimsonGenius

Post by CrimsonGenius »

Kyoto Arc is going to be very exciting, then next [removed cause spoilers] too, but it sucks that manga is stuck in Hiatus x Hiatus, meaning more & fillers in future, next year :/
Now was best time to adapt Conan Special manga chapters into Anime especially BO ones, before [removed cause spoilers] is animated. Wish they animated Special chapters instead of annoying boring fillers.
Last edited by Kor on July 30th, 2018, 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: no spoilers in general discussion board please
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Re: September Anime Episodes Schedule (2 AO) (Incomplete)

Post by kentasaiba »

The Detective Boys Become A Model - AO

I hope it's Genta.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: September Anime Episodes Schedule (2 AO) (Incomplete)

Post by kkslider5552000 »

kentasaiba wrote:The Detective Boys Become A Model - AO

I hope it's Genta.
Only if he has an eel scarf.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Valentin

Post by Valentin »

jmaeshawn wrote:
Valentin wrote:
Spoiler:
The next case I would find interesting to watch, the Kyoto School Trip Case, is probably still half a year or so away; and let’s be honest here, that one won’t be too exciting either.
Spoiler:
"Won't be too exciting..." Huh? You mean besides the fact that Ran and Shinichi officially become boyfriend and girlfriend after 24 years of them only being "childhood friends?" That's one of the biggest developments in the series so far! O.O
Spoiler:
While I won’t deny that two protagonists who have been in love from the get-go finally and officially becoming a couple is significant progress, I will be honest and say that I don’t care not just as much as I am probably supposed to be, but also not much at all because I’m not just not really as into them as I am probably supposed to be, but also not really into them at all. Though the amount of plot-related content was surprisingly high, I found the case to be quite disappointing overall due to the culprit being so obvious, and since I follow the series primarily for organization stuff and good mysteries, I didn’t get too much out of that one. It’s certainly going to be the most interesting adaptation in a while, especially now that new manga material has becoming such a rare pleasure, but I don’t think I will be very excited when it comes around.

On another note, it’s been confirmed that we won’t see the Kendou Tournament Murder Case before October. Plus, given both the break that’s about to be over and that we already know the next one, I’m not sure if it’s even going to arrive before November. As for September, though, at least there’s going to be one two-parter. One-parters only would have been the mother of all anime original hells.