OP 47 - "Countdown" by NormCore

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Wakarimashita

OP 47 - "Countdown" by NormCore

Postby Wakarimashita » April 27th, 2018, 5:51 pm

The opening will first air on the 26th of May with episode 903 "Two lookalikes that don't get along".

source : http://rooftop.cc/news/2018/04/27120000.php
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

k11chi

Re: OP 47 - "Countdown" by NormCore

Postby k11chi » April 28th, 2018, 10:13 am

Guessing maybe some parallel world thing going on.
NormCore seems pretty decent.
chinpokomon

Postby chinpokomon » Yesterday, 8:59 am

and it's out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHkYZ1Jz0w

finaly we get a good DC OP! good song, good visuals(no more running or tree and all the other BS they used until now) and all around plain good old DC OP. it's not excellent like OP25 or OP15 but I'll take what I can get
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Postby MoonRaven » Yesterday, 9:09 am

Music is good... But we once again get Ran as damsel in distress. Thankfully she gets to kick ass too.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18 (13th of April)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
Swagnarok

Postby Swagnarok » Yesterday, 1:06 pm

I'm not in a position to judge whether this piece is objectively good or bad, but what I can say for sure: I like it. It's been a long time since DC's had an Opening like this. The music itself was a little bit generic, but the visuals were amazing. Maybe not necessarily original, but they definitely put more thought into this than that snowy OP that they were doing fairly recently. I know that after this they'll probably go back to the cookie cutter fare that fans have come to expect from the DC anime production team, so I hope they keep this one for a good while.
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok