Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
k11chi

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post by k11chi »

I hope Kogoro gets a bigger role in this movie.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I hope Kogoro gets a bigger role in this series.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

Being the designated driver is very important indeed.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Post by kentasaiba »

The designated driver who is known as the worst drinker in the show... :-\
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

Full trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1ZV19wUzY

Everyone can relax : there is a helicopter !!!
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Trailer translations:
Spoiler:
M22 Trailer (26/02/18):

Amuro: “There’s something I must protect, even by staking my life on it!”
Conan: “What!?”
Conan: “Belongs to the Public Safety Police…”
Haibara: “Isn’t that…? That man named Amuro?”
Conan: “Huh!?”
Text: “Public Safety Police”
Conan: “A mysterious man…”
Text: “Private eye”
Text: “Black Organization”
Conan: “with a triple face…”
Conan : “A large-scale bombing targeting the Tokyo Summit…”
Conan: “One man has gotten on the move behind the scenes…”
Screen with Kogoro’s data:
First box: "Gender: Man. Married." Second box: "Current address. Tokyo, Beika CIty, Beika 5th District." Third box: "Family relations: Wife: Eri Job: (cut off) Oldest daughter: "Ran".
Ran: “Dad!?”
Kogorou: “I haven’t done anything!”
Eri: “Do you have evidence of it!?”
Ran: “Help me…”
Ran: “Dad…”
Ran: “Is going to be arrested!”
Amuro: “You bring out all of your strength when it comes to Mouri Kogorou…”
Amuro: “Or, maybe…”
Amuro: “You do it for Ran-neechan’s sake?”
Conan: “Why did it turn into this!?”
Song: “Both good and evil”
Text: “The one who exposes the truth”
Text: “The one who carries out justice”
Amuro: “We’re ones who think what’s needed to protect this nation…”
Main theme: Fukuyama Masaharau “Rei - Zero -”
Amuro: “We, the Public Safety Police!”
Conan: “I won’t admit that that’s “justice”!”
Haibara: “Found it! Something that matches!
Man: “Prime Minister, sir! Give us the order to carry out the destruction!”
Conan: “Crap!”
Song: “I want to protect you”
Special guest: “Ueno Aya Hakata Daichi”
Amuro: “Roger”
Song: “Even if you don’t want me to”
Conan: “The souls collide”
Text: “The souls collide”
Kuroda: “Don’t screw it up”
Conan: “A secret mission mystery!”
Text: “A secret mission mystery”
Song: “Nobody will get hurt”
Kazami: “The man named Amuro…”
Kazami: “is a murderer…”
Kogorou: “Stay with me!”
Eri: “Y-yes!”
Text: “Something valuable”
Amuro: “I don’t care how much I am hated…”
Amuro: “I’ll go on until the end…!”
Text: “I can’t protect you”
Conan: “Are you alright with people dying for the sake of justice!?”
Conan: “Detective Conan, the movie!”
Conan & Amuro: “Zero’s enforcer!”
Song: “There’s zero!”
Conan: “Hey, hey!”
Conan: “You gotta be kidding me!”
Text: “The greatest spectacular end in the history of Conan movies! Please come see it!! (Mitekurei) (laughs) - Aoyama Goshou
Conan: “If you buy pre-tickets at the theaters you can get the original clear file!”
Text: “Pre-tickets on sale with the original clear file!”
Text: “To 10,000 persons in the nation
The main visual of the movie &
Aoyama Goshou-sensei’s drawing!”
Also, I found a transcript of the theme song lyrics so I'm posting the translation here as well:
Spoiler:
善も悪も間違いもある
Zen mo aku mo machigai mo aru
Both good and evil are mistaken

僕を騙す僕もいる
Boku wo damasu boku mo iru
There’s another me that deceives myself
君を守りたい
Kimi wo mamoritai
I want to protect you
それでも守りたい
Sore demo mamoritai
Even if you don’t want me to
その笑顔
Sono egao
Protect that smile
そのために時として
Sono tame ni toki toshite
And if to achieve that I
悪になったとしても
Aku ni natta toshitemo
Become evil even for a short while
誰も傷つけず何も傷つけないまま
Dare mo kizutsukezu nani mo kizutskenai mama
Nobody will get hurt, nothing shall be hurt
君を守ることなどは
Kimi wo mamoru koto nado to wa
I know that
できないと分かってる
Dekinai to wakatteru
I can’t protect you
完全なる正しさなど
Kanzeru naru tadashisa nado
There’s no perfect “rightness”...
零(ゼロ)なんだろう
Rei (zero) nandarou
There’s “zero”...
Last edited by Spimer on March 1st, 2018, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected trailer translation, added song lyrics and translation
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Amuro321

Post by Amuro321 »

I would like to know what kazami means with: " That man named Amuro is a murderer"
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Trailers have the tendency to have scenes and lines made up for them to make things interesting so this line might not appear in the actual movie.

Nevertheless, it could be that Amuro is acting under special orders which don't go through the usual chain of command and he's acting like he's gone out of control, maybe in an attempt to make his role of "BO agent" more believable.
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Spimer wrote:I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Trailers have the tendency to have scenes and lines made up for them to make things interesting so this line might not appear in the actual movie.

Nevertheless, it could be that Amuro is acting under special orders which don't go through the usual chain of command and he's acting like he's gone out of control, maybe in an attempt to make his role of "BO agent" more believable.
Though that seems to be more the province of the teaser trailers (~30 seconds), rather than the official trailers (~1 Minute, 30 Seconds). Not saying the official trailers don't engage in it, at all—just saying they do it less than the teaser trailers. At the very least, visually, I'd say we're going to see, in the movie, itself, most of what we got in the official trailer. Indeed, audio is more of a question—they've slightly changed lines or even had lines that ultimately weren't in the movie in even the official trailers.

Just like with Kaito/Kid II in Movie 19.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

I really hope they leave BO shenanigans to the minimum and concentrate on PSB just like they did with FBI in Movie 18.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

MoonRaven wrote:I really hope they leave BO shenanigans to the minimum and concentrate on PSB just like they did with FBI in Movie 18.
In Movie 18, we got that initial suspicion from Shinichi/Conan that the BO was behind initial sniping, and then a one-line reference by Andre shortly after the opening sequence... and that was it. In Movie 22, we have that crow (assuming it's a shot that won't be cut from the movie or was made specifically for the trailer), and we'll probably have an explicit reference and one of those profile shots were they appear in the background of the character thinking about them.

Certainly, unlike Shuichi/Subaru, Rei/Toru is still currently infiltrating the BO, so odds are higher that they'll have more of a preference in Movie 22 than Movie 18... but, then again, Scarlet Showdown (with the exception of Vermouth's appearance at the beginning and end of the case) had no BO involvement, and was Rei/Toru and the NPA Vs Shinichi/Conan, Shuichi/Subaru, the Kudos, and Jodie and Andre.

I just can't imagine the "BO shenanigans" will overtake, or have a significant impact on, this movie's plot. All the movies where the BO had a significant impact on the plot featured full-throated advertisements of such—since such full-throated BO advertisement hasn't taken place, I'm going to assume that, indeed, this is a Rei/NPA/PSB movie, with no significant impact on the plot by the BO.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

They would probably add Gin in the trailer or something if BO was going to appear but I guess it's still a slight possibility.

Anyway that song is definitely what I was not expecting. Sounds like a Haikyuu opening. It's different.
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Spimer

Post by Spimer »

Movie 22 characters (from left to right):

. Tachibana Kyouko (VA: Ueno AYa) [Kogoro's lawyer following his arrest]

. Iwai Sayoko (VA: unknown) [Role: unknown]

. Haba Fumikazu (VA: Hakata Daikichi) [Judicial apprentice, former clerk at lawyer office of Tachibana, aspired to be a judge. Deceased in an accident. Said to be very relevant to the story]

. Kusakabe Makoto (VA: unknown)