Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post by Spimer »

Apparently she doesn't, just like in the previous movie she's just in charge of picking up information for Conan.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
CrimsonGenius

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post by CrimsonGenius »

Hmm, maybe Aoyama inspired by Hirune-hime, slightly copied modified its plot accordingly & gave homage in movie
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

Weekend Actuals (04/21-22)
01 (01) ¥820,184,900 ($7.6 million), -37%, ¥3,233,128,800 ($30.0 million), Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer (Toho) WK2

02 (---) ¥367,837,100 ($3.4 million), 0, ¥474,413,200 ($4.4 million), Ready Player One (Warner Bros.) NEW
03 (02) ¥198,179,000 ($1.8 million), -46%, ¥651,768,100 ($6.1 million), Crayon Shin-chan: Kung-Fu Boys Ramen Rebellion (Toho) WK2
04 (04) ¥135,240,900 ($1.3 million), -46%, ¥4,206,154,700 ($39.4 million), Coco (Disney) WK6
05 (---) ¥124,000,000 ($1.2 million), 0, ¥159,846,600 ($1.5 million), Inuyashiki (Toho) NEW
06 (03) ¥100,177,300 ($929,000), -64%, ¥634,662,500 ($6.0 million), Pacific Rim: Uprising (Toho-Towa) WK2
07 (06) ¥84,836,300 ($786,000), -49%, ¥3,025,211,900 ($28.3 million), The Boss Baby (Toho-Towa) WK5
08 (05) ¥76,757,300 ($711,000), -55%, ¥962,535,500 ($9.0 million), Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (Sony) WK3
09 (08) ¥57,594,200 ($534,000), -32%, ¥4,713,316,900 ($44.2 million), The Greatest Showman (Fox) WK10
10 (07) ¥46,056,700 ($427,000), -58%, ¥5,093,207,000 ($47.6 million), Doraemon: Nobita's Treasure Island (Toho) WK8

>Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer dominated the weekend once again, delivering another franchise weekend record, along with achieving the eighth biggest second weekend in the past ten years, selling an additional 620,000 admissions. The twenty-second film in the long-running franchise is now tracking 17% ahead of last year's film, which puts it on course to reach the ¥8 billion ($75 million) milestone on 6 million+ admissions. It's very likely now to outgross Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and is setting the bar very high for the Summer tentpoles to compete against.
source : http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=9900
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

ssjup81
Official 2D Fanglomper

Post by ssjup81 »

I bought my ticket for opening day...unfortunately i couldn't attend and still haven't yet. At least I contributed to the opening weekend sales. Sucks I've been so busy.
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

I hope you get to watch it at some point. Your summaries have been really good.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
ssjup81
Official 2D Fanglomper

Post by ssjup81 »

MoonRaven wrote:I hope you get to watch it at some point. Your summaries have been really good.
Unfortunately, I couldn't. Was just too busy. I'll have to watch it online. T_T I left May 1.
detectivehmida

Post by detectivehmida »

Help
[Moderator edit: no links to unauthorized sources allowed]
Last edited by detectivehmida on May 23rd, 2018, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

Sorry, but here we don't allow links to unauthorized sources, and we don't offer means to download contents like these.

Even if it's not the movie itself, we have a policy of no links to recordings of TV programs.

If you really want to, please try asking elsewhere.
Valentin

Post by Valentin »

Surprise, surprise: following the predecessors from 2016 and 2017, Zero The Enforcer will see its home video release in early October.

Additionally, the first ten movies will be rereleased on Blu-ray Disc on December 7, with the first six ones coming in remastered 4K. In other words: they’re just making the contents of THE ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION vol.1 1997-2006 available individually. As chance would have it, the latter isn’t available anymore.
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

Thanks for the news. Good to see there'll be HQ re-releases of the older movies.
coolshakes

Post by coolshakes »

Spoiler:
the motives for the bombing are really cringy, haibara helps conan from her computer as always, f+ck gravity and physics in the capsule chasing scene, kogoro got arrested by the psb
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Found this:

WARNING: MOVIE 22 SPOILERS. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

Ah yes, it's a very popular series on Nico Nico video which tries to calculate the scale of all destruction / damage in the movies (in Japanese Yens).
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Ah, sorry. My bad for not tagging that with spoilers. :-[
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Spimer

Post by Spimer »

This time I put them myself but next time you want to link stuff that has movie footage please put it.

Also, reminder for anyone posting here (especially new people):

DO NOT POST LINKS TO CAM-RIPS / DVD/BLU-RAY RIPS / STREAMING SITES / DOWNLOAD SITES/ TORRENTS SITES IN THIS THREAD.

If you want to comment your impressions of the movies, you MUST use SPOILER TAGS.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.