Did Gosho intentionally depict sexual innuendo in the Heiji's desperate situation case?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
irishock

Did Gosho intentionally depict sexual innuendo in the Heiji's desperate situation case?

Postby irishock » September 2nd, 2017, 5:34 am

Find it for yourself. File 390. First page. The first panel, on first sight that looks like Heiji is.. between someone's legs. I had to take a second look to see Kazuha's silhouette behind him. "move to the left, that's not right" "how's this?" "Ow!".. I mean this has to be intentional.
Nemomon

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Re: Did Gosho intentionally depict sexual innuendo in the Heiji's desperate situation case?

Postby Nemomon » September 2nd, 2017, 5:46 am

Who knows... Didn't see yet the page in question, but it kinda reminds me of another panel from Yami no Matsuei in which one of the characters was in a similar situation. It is funny because while YnM is considered a shounen-ai manga, there is nothing shounen-ai in it except that single panel...
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Serinox

Re: Did Gosho intentionally depict sexual innuendo in the Heiji's desperate situation case?

Postby Serinox » September 2nd, 2017, 8:03 am

Yes, Gosho did a similar thing in Magic Kaito Ch. 14 with Kaito and Aoko and in a more harmless version in DC in File 759 with the implication of Ran kissing Conan. It's a rather common trope in fiction.
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » September 2nd, 2017, 8:20 am

Eisuke taking off his clothes close to Ran during Clash
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » September 13th, 2017, 3:37 pm

Of course it was intentional. And there is lot's of more sexual innuendo there too.
That one described was one of the more obvious ones, at least I thought most people got that :P XD
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays

Return to “General Discussion”