Do you want to Haibara Ai in England?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Haibara & Aika ryona

Do you want to Haibara Ai in England?

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 16th, 2017, 3:37 am

Hi everyone,

I am a new tourist here in this website; so I hope that you welcomed me by answering in my first post which is doing a first thread. Since they told us about that the episode 516 will be in England with 6 episodes, then I thought that the first one who should involved and travel is Haibara; because she with Conan are the one who really should see England. We know that Conan Love England more than his life. But Why I think that Haibara should be travel?

Haibara since she listened to her mother voice in the cassette tape, and then her thought about his is really change completely. She spend her time to listen a lot of time. She heard a lot of thing of her sister, and father in that episode; so I really want her to see her mother's life in episode even if its 6 episodes, 2 special episodes, or so on. I really really really think that she should travel from the first time, but why Ran did travel? The most person who should travel is Haibara, and Conan.

Furthermore, let us see the town that Hilina lived, or the schools that she studied on. We want to know who Akemi did came; because I really love Akemi also. I want to know about the first love of "Hilina", and how did she meet Miyano, and why she, and him loved each other. Maybe she, and the Glass family again "Apollo Glass", and "Minerva Glass" for first time, and conan, and the "Glass Family" said "Mou Hisashiburi dana" again to each other. And Haibara, and Conan can see the "Agasa First love".

So are you agree with or not? Do you want to Haibara Ai in England, or not? And Why?

Please answer me
Spimer

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: Do you want to Haibara Ai in England?

Postby Spimer » March 16th, 2017, 4:53 am

Welcome to the forums!

The reason Ran went to London is because that Ms. Diana invited she and Kogoro to begin with.

By the way, Haibara's mother name is "Elena" not "Hilina".

And Haibara surely didn't want to try the new antidote on herself and only for a caprice: she must fear that if her name shows up in a record the BO can track it down.

And besides, if she doesn't know her mother's original surname before she married how is she going to track her down? That is, assuming she'd left England and married in Japan.

Haibara hasn't done any real effort on her part to track down her parents, it was Agasa that located that friend of Dr. Miyano.

So it wouldn't fit with her character to risk being discovered by the BO just because she wanted to know more about Helena.

So I'm afraid we're not going to see her going to England.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » March 16th, 2017, 5:31 am

Spimer wrote:By the way, Haibara's mother name is "Helena" not "Hilina".

I've noticed that you use "Helena" instead of "Elena"...
Is that really the correct way? (Are you about to shatter my image of her identity? :P)
Last edited by MeiTanteixX on March 16th, 2017, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 16th, 2017, 6:16 am

MeiTanteixX wrote:

I've noticed that use "Helena" instead of "Elena"...
Is that really the correct way? (Are you about to shatter my image of her identity? :P)

No no, I just forgot to write thee Haibara's mother way, But I think that the way that you used is the write one. Anyway tell me please about you opinion of Do you want to Haibara Ai in England? miss MeiTanteixX

Spimer wrote:Welcome to the forums!

The reason Ran went to London is because that Ms. Diana invited she and Kogoro to begin with.

By the way, Haibara's mother name is "Helena" not "Hilina".

And Haibara surely didn't want to try the new antidote on herself and only for a caprice: she must fear that if her name shows up in a record the BO can track it down.

And besides, if she doesn't know her mother's original surname before she married how is she going to track her down? That is, assuming she'd left England and married in Japan.

Haibara hasn't done any real effort on her part to track down her parents, it was Agasa that located that friend of Dr. Miyano.

So it wouldn't fit with her character to risk being discovered by the BO just because she wanted to know more about Helena.

So I'm afraid we're not going to see her going to England.

Firstly, and before everything, I should thank you for welcome me

Yup, but if they wanted to let Haibara goes with Agasa, and Conan, then they will try to find a lot of Reasons. If they tried to force us that what Bourbon has done the "Scarlet Episodes" is write even if it is completely wrong stupid thing that he done, and her should punish, and killed; so Anything can be done by Your Mister "Ghoso".

I don't say that you are not right, and I am happy to know your opinion, but I really want to see the "Miss Helena (Elena)" past in England. About the passport, then also mister "Shinshi's Name" must be given.
Last edited by Haibara & Aika ryona on March 16th, 2017, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » March 16th, 2017, 9:16 am

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:

No no, I just forgot to write thee Haibara's mother way, But I think that the way that you used is the write one. Anyway tell me please about you opinion of Do you want to Haibara Ai in England? miss MeiTanteixX

I would like to see it, but I agree with Spimer(we likely won't). Most of her life was in Japan and US anyway, so there's no real tie to Britain(other than by blood). (I know that the profile pic can be misleading, but it's "mr. MeiTanteixX" :P)
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 16th, 2017, 12:32 pm

MeiTanteixX wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:

I would like to see it, but I agree with Spimer(we likely won't). Most of her life was in Japan and US anyway, so there's no real tie to Britain(other than by blood). (I know that the profile pic can be misleading, but it's "mr. MeiTanteixX" :P)

Well, I don't think that living in Japan, US is matter; what the problem if she travel to a new country. No one will know about her; because the same thing happened to Conan. Also why you put this icon " :P " multi time
Themaninarmor

It's not about me

Postby Themaninarmor » March 17th, 2017, 12:12 am

MeiTanteixX wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:

Well, I don't think that living in Japan, US is matter; what the problem if she travel to a new country. No one will know about her; because the same thing happened to Conan. Also why you put this icon " :P " multi time

Sorry to dissapoint you but i think haibara can't travel to another country easily... Conan went to England as shinichi because the reason you have known right?
But in her case, BO still searching for her and of course if she leave Jepang as Shiho miyano, BO will know and it's too risky for her.

But if you ask me about this
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:So are you agree with or not? Do you want to Haibara Ai in England, or not? And Why?

Yes.... Because i want to know about Elena's birth place and her family too. At least i want some flashback about her like Amuro's flashback, somehow she thought him like her child in that flashback (or she already choosed him as a groom for akemi!? *jk).
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno

Return to “General Discussion”