2017 March Anime Episodes Schedule (2 AO, 2 Manga-Based Episodes)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Conan 48:69

2017 March Anime Episodes Schedule (2 AO, 2 Manga-Based Episodes)

Postby Conan 48:69 » February 23rd, 2017, 9:30 am

3月4日 第851話「恋の地獄めぐりツアー(別府編)」(アニオリ)
3月11日 第852話「恋の地獄めくりツアー(大分編) 」(アニオリ)
3月18日 第853話「サクラ組の思い出・蘭GIRL」(原作87巻File6〜9)
3月25日 第854話「サクラ組の思い出・新一BOY」(原作87巻File6〜9)

Mar 4, Ep 851: "Tour of Love's Hell (Beppu Part)" (Anime Original)
Mar 11, Ep 852: "Tour of Love's Hell (Oita Part)" (Anime Original)
Mar 18, Ep 853: "The Memories of Cherry Blossom class・Ran GIRL" (Manga-Based on File 921-922)
Mar 25, Ep 854: "The Memories of Cherry Blossom class・Shinichi BOY" (Manga-Based on File 923-924)

Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/rv4qE
Welcome To DCTP Radio Show! From DJ Conan!
kkuuddoo

Re: 2017 March Anime Episodes Schedule (2 AO, 2 Manga-Based Episodes)

Postby kkuuddoo » February 23rd, 2017, 12:41 pm

I knew it, I have said in the spoiler box that I felt that the next Manga case well be Ran Girl and Shinichi Boy

I Don't know why I am happy I was right, yet not as happy because we might have to wait over 1 or even 2 month for Agasa scissors case

Why you may Ask ? I think they will do the next Heiji case that will introduce Momiji Ooka in April, because the Movie will be about them anyway

Oh well, lets wait and see
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
Wakarimashita

Postby Wakarimashita » February 23rd, 2017, 2:23 pm

kkuuddoo wrote:I knew it, I have said in the spoiler box that I felt that the next Manga case well be Ran Girl and Shinichi Boy

I Don't know why I am happy I was right, yet not as happy because we might have to wait over 1 or even 2 month for Agasa scissors case

Why you may Ask ? I think they will do the next Heiji case that will introduce Momiji Ooka in April, because the Movie will be about them anyway

Oh well, lets wait and see

I thought about it as well, but they can't really do that case without the ones before it,
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

MCAL

Postby MCAL » February 23rd, 2017, 2:56 pm

Honestly, I wonder why it took them this long to adapt Ran GIRL/Shinichi Boy to begin with. I thought they might have actually been saving it for an OVA or something.
Serinox

Postby Serinox » February 23rd, 2017, 2:58 pm

Probably because the sakura trees bloom in late March in Tokyo.
Kor

Postby Kor » February 23rd, 2017, 3:20 pm

Wakarimashita wrote:but they can't really do that case without the ones before it,

Only skimmed that Heiji case, but isn't it just the beginning of the case that would need to be changed? Doesn't seem like such a major issue.
Wakarimashita

Postby Wakarimashita » February 23rd, 2017, 5:02 pm

Kor wrote:
Wakarimashita wrote:but they can't really do that case without the ones before it,

Only skimmed that Heiji case, but isn't it just the beginning of the case that would need to be changed? Doesn't seem like such a major issue.

Hum, then I guess they could cut the beginning and put it at the end of the episodes adapting the previous case.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Absenta

Postby Absenta » February 23rd, 2017, 6:08 pm

I think they will coincide the Kohji Haneda case animation with the revelation of Rum in the manga in file 1000, hopefully...
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Postby kentasaiba » February 23rd, 2017, 6:39 pm

Or they gona make a Heiji Stand-alone episode, like that one with the Niigata-Case. With that, Heiji has the chance to troll again.