2017 February Anime Episodes Schedule (3 Manga-Based, 1 Remastered Episodes)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Wheel Of Fate

Re: 2017 February Anime Episodes Schedule (3 Manga-Based, 1 Remastered Episodes)

Postby Wheel Of Fate » February 23rd, 2017, 4:09 am

Hello.. here is March/2017 Anime Episodes Schedule..

here : https://imgur.com/gallery/rv4qE

2 AO Episodes on 4,11/Mar (Tour around love hell "1,2")
+
2 Manga Cases on 18,25/Mar (The Sakura Class Memories "1,2") [ Chapters from 921 - 924 ].
Last edited by Wheel Of Fate on February 23rd, 2017, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Re: 2017 February Anime Episodes Schedule (3 Manga-Based, 1 Remastered Episodes)

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » February 23rd, 2017, 4:25 am

Wheel Of Fate wrote:2 AO Episodes on 4,11/Mar (Tour around love hell "1,2")
+
2 Manga Cases on 18,25/Mar (Cherry Blossom class "1,2") [ Chapters from 921 - 924 ].

Saw that on 2chan... so it's finally happening, huh?
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Wheel Of Fate

Postby Wheel Of Fate » February 23rd, 2017, 4:47 am

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Wheel Of Fate wrote:2 AO Episodes on 4,11/Mar (Tour around love hell "1,2")
+
2 Manga Cases on 18,25/Mar (Cherry Blossom class "1,2") [ Chapters from 921 - 924 ].

Saw that on 2chan... so it's finally happening, huh?

Yeah.. it's official now as you can see in the link (pics) ☝

3月4日 第851話「恋の地獄めぐりツアー(別府編)」(アニオリ)

3月11日 第852話「恋の地獄めくりツアー(大分編) 」(アニオリ)

3月18日 第853話「サクラ組の思い出・蘭GIRL」(原作87巻File6〜9)

3月25日 第854話「サクラ組の思い出・新一BOY」(原作87巻File6〜9)
Serinox

Postby Serinox » February 23rd, 2017, 5:53 am

Ah, I see, so the hell part (地獄めぐり) refers to the Hells of Beppu, seeing as the parts are called "Beppu Part" and "Oita Part".

Gotta say, the blood pool of the onsen looks cool, I hope they can make it look good in the anime:
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Postby kentasaiba » February 23rd, 2017, 6:04 am

So, no Momoji in April? Not what I ecxpected.

Return to “General Discussion”