Gosho Aoyama "Let's talk day" January 2017

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
kkuuddoo

Re: Gosho Aoyama "Let's talk day" January 2017

Postby kkuuddoo » January 4th, 2017, 11:29 am

Akai and Jodie dating before his mission, and they broke up when akai fell for Akemi

Was that only in the Anime ? or did I misunderstand something ?

I remember something like this :

Jodie: You two started going out? And she's the one you mentioned before, the member of that syndicate, Miyano Akemi-san?
Akai: Yeah. That's why we have to break this off.
Jodie: Hold on a second, Shuu! You're only going out with her because of the investigation, right? I don't see the need for us to separate.
Akai: It's an organization I must crush, even if it requires sacrificing you. Being able to love two women at once... That just isn't who I am.
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
Serinox

Postby Serinox » January 4th, 2017, 11:43 am

No, that was indeed in the manga as well
kkuuddoo

Postby kkuuddoo » January 4th, 2017, 11:45 am

Thank you,

for some reason I thought it was only an anime, as someone said a few years back that this scene was anime only, and that got stuck with me, thank you again for correcting me.
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3

Spimer

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Postby Spimer » January 4th, 2017, 1:55 pm

You might've mistaken it with a set of scenes in the anime version of "Clash of Red and Black" which depict how Akai met Akemi. Those scenes were not in the manga version.

The scene that was in the manga was when Akemi gets told by Akai that he's a spy and was just using her.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
kkuuddoo

Postby kkuuddoo » January 4th, 2017, 1:57 pm

That's what is it was, thats exactly what happened, I did indeed mistaken it with the how akai met akemi is anime only.

Thank you for reminding me, now I got my Facts straight

Thanks again
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3

Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar

BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

Postby Chekhov MacGuffin » January 4th, 2017, 11:10 pm

It seems that people are interested in adding info from the Gosho-day talk to the Detective Conan World wiki pages (e.g. Akai's age), but right now there is no way to determine the reliability. No links to sources have been identified, nor is there a measure of how many different ones are reporting the same info (a pretty strong measure of the reliability). It would be very helpful if anyone who knows could identify the sources in a systematic way because, right now, everything is in the hearsay category which isn't really up to wiki reliability standards when it comes to second-hand-from-fans info. I know this seems like a pain in the butt, but better something be omitted than to let in a single lie by mistake.

No info from the 2016 talks made it into the wiki (because it was an info-skimpy year), so here is how the sources for the 2015 (1, 2) and 2014 talks were handled.
Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » January 5th, 2017, 5:40 am

I mentioned this on the cbox, so might as well do this here (take this with a grain of salt, though). It's mentioned in some places (like 2ch and some blog) that chapter 1000 will may might be a

Spoiler:
romantic comedy.

Will mention again that this is unconfirmed, buuuuuuuuuuuut might end up be the case :V
haibaralove

Postby haibaralove » January 5th, 2017, 10:35 am

Spimer wrote:@haibaralove: I did a little mistake there, I skipped the "did". The question is about when Jodie and Akai started hanging out and about if any of them has confessed their feelings to the other.

And the answer is that it's a secret so maybe there'll be a file about that or it'll be mentioned at some point.

Ok thanks :)
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » January 5th, 2017, 9:17 pm

Kor wrote:I mentioned this on the cbox, so might as well do this here (take this with a grain of salt, though). It's mentioned in some places (like 2ch and some blog) that chapter 1000 will may might be a

Spoiler:
romantic comedy.

Will mention again that this is unconfirmed, buuuuuuuuuuuut might end up be the case :V

Spoiler:
If that's the case, then we may get a BO case just after or just before File 100 (like how Scarlet Showdown was in the 890s). If that happens, I think people will take less issue with it (but there'll still be complaints that File 1000 wasn't part of a BO case).
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
MrDetective

Irregular Scans staff

Postby MrDetective » January 6th, 2017, 6:49 am

I can't see the relevant questions, where are they ?

I seriously think these interviews are getting dumber and dumber each year

"The reason why Shinichi uses shirts with his clothes is because it's his style?"

what. the. hell.

there's so many interesting questions I want to ask, and this makes me mad.
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » January 6th, 2017, 7:15 am

MrDetective wrote:there's so many interesting questions I want to ask...

Then do what you have to (learn Japanese or have a Japanese-speaking friend, for example) in order to be able to go to one of these events and ask him these questions.

You could even send a postcard (again, after learning Japanese or having a Japanese-speaking friend write said postcard, for example), asking one of these questions, and maybe he'll respond to you.

You won't know how it goes until you try, right? :)
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Valentin

Postby Valentin » January 6th, 2017, 10:30 am

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Kor wrote:I mentioned this on the cbox, so might as well do this here (take this with a grain of salt, though). It's mentioned in some places (like 2ch and some blog) that chapter 1000 will may might be a
Spoiler:
romantic comedy.
Spoiler:
If that's the case, then we may get a BO case just after or just before File 100 (like how Scarlet Showdown was in the 890s). If that happens, I think people will take less issue with it (but there'll still be complaints that File 1000 wasn't part of a BO case).
Spoiler:
I think that the only reason for the slightly divergent numbering of Scarlet Showdown is the eighteenth movie, which was released on April 19. After Elementary Teacher Assault—published from April 2 to April 16—had supposedly hyped the readers for the film, the ensuing case—to be published from April 23—would sensibly build on that. And since the chapter which followed that opening weekend was File 894, they just went with it. If it hadn’t been for Dimensional Sniper, I’m pretty sure Aoyama would’ve finished that storyline hyper-accurately with File 900.

That’s also why I can’t imagine File 1000 as a love comedy. In an unrealistic scenario without any breaks from now, the chapter to be published on April 19 would be File 997; in a realistic scenario with one break per month, it would be File 994 or File 995. Even though the manga will surely include a Heiji-related case around that time, I assume that’ll be finished before the opening weekend of Crimson Love Letter. There’s certainly the possibility that a matching storyline will then begin rather than end and culminate in File 1000, but I honestly can’t picture that. Whatever schedule Aoyama has in mind, I think that File 1000 will finally contain a big organization-related happening furnished with a nice colored double-page cover akin to File 500 and File 600. Judging from the ending of File 980 and Aoyama’s comment that Rum’s face might have appeared, my guess for the time being is that we’ll actually learn the identities of Hyoue Kuroda, Kanenori Wakita, Rumi Wakasa and Rum, whether or not the latter is among the former three. Additionally, I don’t think that Aoyama would’ve expressively mentioned via Animal Crossing as early as in November that he’d be preparing File 1000 if it was designed to be a love comedy. While that would require precision as well, I’m positive and hopeful that File 1000 will be really huge in terms of what we call plot as far as the author allows it.
kkuuddoo

Postby kkuuddoo » January 6th, 2017, 11:29 am

I went over the questions again and I think I kinda like this question
Q: Are the drugs [APTX4869] that Conan and Haibara swallowed different or are they same?
A: The drugs they swallowed? They're the same.

However I wish the question was asked in a different way, or including Mary

Q1- Did Mary take the same drug Conan and Haibara took ?

Q2- Is the drug Conan and Haibara took made by Haibara herself ( This is twisted - My idea for a fan fiction soon )
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3

DCUniverseAficionado

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » January 6th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Valentin wrote:
Spoiler:
I think that the only reason for the slightly divergent numbering of Scarlet Showdown is the eighteenth movie, which was released on April 19. After Elementary Teacher Assault—published from April 2 to April 16—had supposedly hyped the readers for the film, the ensuing case—to be published from April 23—would sensibly build on that. And since the chapter which followed that opening weekend was File 894, they just went with it. If it hadn’t been for Dimensional Sniper, I’m pretty sure Aoyama would’ve finished that storyline hyper-accurately with File 900.

That’s also why I can’t imagine File 1000 as a love comedy.

Spoiler:
Alright, but who's to say the same won't happen this time? That's what I'm getting at.

Valentin wrote:
Spoiler:
There’s certainly the possibility that a matching storyline will then begin rather than end and culminate in File 1000, but I honestly can’t picture that. Whatever schedule Aoyama has in mind, I think that File 1000 will finally contain a big organization-related happening furnished with a nice colored double-page cover akin to File 500 and File 600. Judging from the ending of File 980 and Aoyama’s comment that Rum’s face might have appeared, my guess for the time being is that we’ll actually learn the identities of Hyoue Kuroda, Kanenori Wakita, Rumi Wakasa and Rum, whether or not the latter is among the former three. Additionally, I don’t think that Aoyama would’ve expressively mentioned via Animal Crossing as early as in November that he’d be preparing File 1000 if it was designed to be a love comedy. While that would require precision as well, I’m positive and hopeful that File 1000 will be really huge in terms of what we call plot as far as the author allows it.

Spoiler:
I'm open to either—I'd also be open to it being a middle if we're going to be in the middle of a Clash of Red and Black-esque series of cases.

The tendency for Gosho do to colored pages has very much died off... but File 1000 is the one time he'd actually, in all probability, do it. Question is, how many? I'd say 3-5 pages—3 because 4 of the past 5 times he's done colored pages they've been 3 pages (Files 500, 600, 647 and 883), and 5 because that's how many colored pages File 1 had.

Bourbon actually appeared as himself for the first time in File 793 and was revealed to be Bourbon in File 823. In Hyoue's case, by File 1000, it'd be nearly 90 Files since his introduction—for Rumi, it'd be over 30 Files, and for Kanenori, it'd be only 25. If Rum is none of them, then we're looking at it potentially being 100+ Files since Rum's introduction by File 1000.

Whether File 1000 is a love comedy or not, I am expecting BO in the 990s or 1000s—I'm pretty sure we're going to get that.