Detective Conan Movie 21: "Dark crimson Love Letter" (2017)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Re: Detective Conan Movie 21: "Dark crimson Love Letter" (2017)

Post by Jecka »

k11chi wrote:But mostly I want these to transition to the anime. They give off a nice japanese folk song atmosphere:
0:00 忍び寄る影
0:44 クライム
1:25 小倉百人一首
20:07 双葉の調べ
27:43 阿笠博士の段 - This gave me a main theme feel (not DC). Short. Damn shame.
29:43 静華の調べ
34:50 皐月堂
42:32 おもひではふたたび - Very short.
45:57 試合会場 - At first I thought it'd be an average DC action track but this is different. Has a bit of the main theme in there too, really like this one.
1:00:19 双葉の調べ II - This second version sounds even better. Sharper instruments.
It's me, 2 weeks later:
http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki ... Soundtrack
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
PhantomWriter
Rye on Discord

Post by PhantomWriter »

I haven't seen it, but it doesn't seem my cup of tea. (I've never been big on romance stories.)

However, from what I've heard of the soundtrack, the more drastic remix is nice. Some of the other film soundtracks do that and it can work quite well for helping set the tone. Or, on occasion, the main theme will be pretty normal or meh, but the rest of the soundtrack makes up for it.
"Data! Data! Data! I cannot make bricks without clay." -Sherlock Holmes
ziraulo
Finally broke that Lurking Spell...

Post by ziraulo »

PhantomWriter wrote:I haven't seen it, but it doesn't seem my cup of tea. (I've never been big on romance stories.)

However, from what I've heard of the soundtrack, the more drastic remix is nice. Some of the other film soundtracks do that and it can work quite well for helping set the tone. Or, on occasion, the main theme will be pretty normal or meh, but the rest of the soundtrack makes up for it.
I agree with the remarks on the soundtrack! Just watched it yesterday, and boy was I glad to have finally been able to. The movies have been airing in my country for what, two years now? And my intentions to watch have always been thwarted by exams or OJT. In fairness, I pretty much knew how this would all end...because Heiji was involved. ;D
Spoiler:
They hatched!!! I'm a mom!!!!

Image Image Image

My tumblr: http://ziraulo.tumblr.com/

3DS Friend Code: 0189-9300-8351
Valentin

Post by Valentin »

Exactly like they did one year ago, Being has announced today that The Crimson Love Letter will see its home video release on October 4. As always, the limited edition contains bonus material such as the inofficial Magic File and other special programs that were broadcast in connection with the movie.

Three weeks later, the compilation Mai Kuraki x Detective Conan COLLABORATION BEST 21 -Truth Always Turns Into A Song!- including all twenty-one tracks that Mai Kuraki has so far contributed to the series is going follow. It too comes both in a regular edition and in a limited edition, with the latter having a DVD as well.
TakagiWataru
Hello it's nice to meet you all ^^

Post by TakagiWataru »

I haven't seen this movie yet
From your friendly police officer :)
~Takagi Wataru
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Only a few have, since it's only been shown in a few theaters in other countries (Taiwan, Philippines, Korea, Germany).
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona

Post by Haibara & Aika ryona »

I did see the movie yesterday with my mother Language Arabic Language, and really boring movie, I bored from it from the first half, there is nothing really good in the movie, even the love story are not really love story, only few events that really love story. I felt sorry for Haibara who didn't have any impact in this movie, I felt sorry for nagoro Sensei also who been killed before 5 years, and hoped that the killer really asked him why you challenged me today even if the match is tommorow, but she killed him; so I felt little bit sorry for her.

But really boring movie, and not really a movie also.
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:But really boring movie, and not really a movie also.
What do you not hate about DC again?
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
Haibara & Aika ryona

MeiTanteixX wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:But really boring movie, and not really a movie also.
What do you not hate about DC again?
I did say about the things in this movie that I felt sorry for him so I will not say anything else sorry. these are my opinion.

So, say whatever you want, I will not care; because these are my opinion

And about this Game Karuta Card, I didn't understand how to play it, or what you type of cards you should attack, and how the player decide the best cards for him, and how the referee decide the results
Last edited by Spimer on September 15th, 2017, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double posting
Serinox

Post by Serinox »

Here are the basics that I understood from the movie: the reader reads out a poem. The cards all have poems on them. You look which card fits the poem that is read out loud and you snatch the card (or slap it away). If you snatch it before your opponent, you get to add that card to your stack. The reader reads a new poem. Rinse and repeat until one player has enough cards in their stack and wins. I think this basic concept was pretty evident during the movie and is the only basic knowledge about the game to comprehend the movie.
RucyL

Post by RucyL »

Yep, according to wikipedia, each player has in their zone 25 cards, so that makes a total of 50 cards playing. The reader reads one of 100 poems. If it's among the poems of the 50 ones that are playing, the players have to snatch the card. If you take a card of your zone, you collect it. If you take a card from the zone of the opponent, you collect it and give one of your playing cards to the opponent. It wins the one who first finishes the 25 cards on their zone. As some poems have unique beginings, there are some cards that can be identified when the first syllabe is read, so in those cases the game is very fast. Watching some minutes of a real game in youtube really helps to understand the rules.

Btw, I can't be the only one that notices that the mail address of Conan, to which Haibara sends a brief message is "[email protected]" lol
"A true lady leaves no puzzle unsolved."
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

RucyL wrote:Btw, I can't be the only one that notices that the mail address of Conan, to which Haibara sends a brief message is "[email protected]" lol
I know, right? Along with her subject line, "Don't forget to bring souvenirs!" :D
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Haibara & Aika ryona

RucyL wrote: Btw, I can't be the only one that notices that the mail address of Conan, to which Haibara sends a brief message is "[email protected]" lol
As a fan of Haibara, do you think hat it is fair from Conan to close the phone without thanking Haibara?

I hate it, an hate that Haibara didn't have any event in movie other than 4 minutes