Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Antiyonder
Posts: 96

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Antiyonder » March 28th, 2017, 5:33 am

k11chi wrote:And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.


Does the series in question implement serialization? Or is it purely episodes?

If it's the former, then I guess I can't really add another rebuttal. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid I have to point out that episodic material at the very least doesn't prompt one to have higher expectation.

Case in point, the actual "The Simpsons" may or may not be losing steam, but that show never really promised anything other than laughs. Detective Conan promises a lot, but arguably fails in some regards.

Plus the beauty of an never ending series that's episodic is that you can fully enjoy your favorite points without needing the later episodes, whereas with something like DC, you either:

A. Have to just stop at where you believe the good quality ends* without the story's conclusion, or...
B. Putting up with the lowering quality before getting to the ending.

*And fair enough, quality is subjective, but even then, wouldn't you want to the show to end before it's no longer to your liking? You may wish for more, but at least you won't have any or much negative feelings for what you have.
The Mystery of Conan Edogawa.

Arguably one of the best attempts at tackling the story of "Ran discovering the secret behind Conan". It's strong point is taking a common plot for Detective Conan fan fics and presenting it in a fresh manner such as:
- Touching on things that aren't dealt with in the show or discussed much.
- While there is some understanding towards Conan's predicament, the fic doesn't ignore the problematic approach he takes towards keeping quiet.

So, do yourself a favor and read this. I only wish I could so something half as decent.
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 28th, 2017, 6:23 am

k11chi wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
No, in reality, then the one who should see the Conan New Episodes, and movies is you; do you know why? Because what did you say are completely wrongs. I did saw the episodes when they talked about RUM, and to tell you the truth, then they was so awful, are one of the wrost episodes. And now, the Mister Ghoso wants us to feel that he is the one who destroy the entire stories, and arc by this movies, with these episodes; so not me who is the one who should see the episodes again. The movie 13, and 20 are so boring, and no points from both of them if you ask me. the Movie 15 even if it is not good, but still the ice place, and some events made it more better than movie 13, 14, and 16. Movie 17 is so so so so so stupiddddddddddddd.



Which episodes did you see? Clearly you haven't followed them closely enough and you don't understand what's going on. Why would Gosho want us to feel that he's destroying the arcs with the movies? The movies don't affect the arcs. And movie 17 wasn't stupid. It was one of the more down to earth DC movies.


I already answered your "complaint." Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things, but you just can't accept them for your own personal bias.


Gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"; and that's because you didn't give me one single reason. Just saying "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things" doesn't mean anything; and that's because nothing new from this word, and to tell you the truth "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things, not just Bourbon"; so why not Detective Conan just live the murders do whatever they want. A lot of Beautiful Girls in the Anime lost their life by ending their life in the Jail; so if you will say "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things", then "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things"; so Detective Conan should accept the reasons of why they killed some. Mostly , the past criminals were for revenge; so why the police didn't accept the crimes, and just say "case closed, culprit unknown", or "Bourbon is not a man, and the rules are made by him, and for him". Please, hontou ni gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"

I did gave you all the bad episodes when I wrote the reasons of why Bouurbon is so stupid, but I should write again, but you are the one who didn't give my single example that prove your answeer.

My example are here:-

In the addition, Why The most stupid is this Person "Bourbon"? From the first time, I didn't saw any thing right he did. He was the reason for the explosion of the train. He want to kill Haibara for no reason. He was one of the reasons of why the Jodie's Friend the teacher who was in the hospital now, even if you told to me that the one who hit her, and throw her is the one of the student's father, but if you ask me then I will tell, that he also didn't care. No, also he put an another plan about doing accident to her, is that so? I saw the episode; so now one can tell me. Thanks goodness that both Kamel, and Jodie didn't die in the Scarlet Episode. He targeted Haibara before, and now Akai, and both for noo reason; so next time who the one that he will target for no reason.

And I really become anger when people say that he is "An special spy", or "he was nearby to be gotten by BO; so he tried to do something that good for them, even if no one ask him for that. He put Haibara, Train, people in the train, Conan, his friend, Jodie, Jodie's friend the teacher, kamel, and so on in the danger, even if no one from BO asked him, and all these for no reason, but still the people said that "An special spy", or "he was nearby to be gotten by BO, even if you ask me, then I will tell you that this not true; because he did it as a revenge for Skotch, but still this not a reason, becasue he still put people in danger. Did Conan, his friend, jodie, and so on put people in danger? Conan also said that the "Tantei" is the one who should not allow the criminal to die, or to kill himself, or the tentei will be the criminal such as him". Akai is similar than "Bourbon"; because both are a big Spies in a big team such as "FBI", and "Japanese Special Spies"; so why he did do same"? I do hate akai, but he still didn't do it? He put himself in danger for the sake of The life of kogoro Mori in the episode 425 when Gin was nearby to kill Mouri, even if Mouri was hearing an news about the Horses Races". The same was with the spy "Kir", did she killed her father"? I will tell you se didn't even if she was nearby to be gotten by the BO. She also tried her best to put her father more proud from herself in the episode 425. S, there is no reason for why Bourbon did that. If he want to put someone in danger, then she should put himself, or one of his friends, or teams, not the people

about Jodie, she was so awesome when she firstly appeared, and If all people told me that she was depend in Akai, then I will say that's not true; because she is the one who did everything in "halloween party episode number 345", but because she was hit by "Calvados"; so she didn't do anything to help conan. But, now, Conan is the one who controlled her, and her boss, even if they are FBI, and conan is a singlr person. I don't know how, and I can't imagine, but still this is the truth for the anime, She cannot also solve a single crimes such as "Challenge of Coffee" that was made by "Agasa" who challenged the "Shounen tantei dan" in the Scarlet Episode, and if Akai didn't tell her then she will not no the solution at all; so her appear in the anime became so wasting.

The Vermouth was also the same as Jodie. Now she only a single member that conan can easily fooled her by single message in the movie 20. I am sorry, but I saw the movie 17; so so worse is still small word, and I should try to find much stronger words than "So Worse". And, I know that movies don't affect the episodes, and I didn't say that it affect the anime; so why you are saying this to me?


Antiyonder wrote:
Sure, but considering how it seems there is a majority of the fandom who don't care if the serialized elements are developed or even concluded, I feel Gosho would have been better off just making the lead an actual kid who is a prodigy and just not include the whole defeat The Organization and return to his teenage body.

I mean Doraemon seems to have lasted for a long time without serialization, and The Simpsons has been around since 1989 with no end in sight, so maybe the serialized aspect is really more a liability as far as the quality goes.

But we're stuck with the fact that there is a storyline, so it is a legit point to critique if we don't feel it to be to satisfaction whether fact or opinion.

If anything the inclusion of the arc characters make the outcome of the cases different from what it would have been without as DC has (always had) an expanding world. And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.[/quote]

I

Antiyonder wrote:
k11chi wrote:And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.


Does the series in question implement serialization? Or is it purely episodes?

If it's the former, then I guess I can't really add another rebuttal. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid I have to point out that episodic material at the very least doesn't prompt one to have higher expectation.

Case in point, the actual "The Simpsons" may or may not be losing steam, but that show never really promised anything other than laughs. Detective Conan promises a lot, but arguably fails in some regards.

Plus the beauty of an never ending series that's episodic is that you can fully enjoy your favorite points without needing the later episodes, whereas with something like DC, you either:

A. Have to just stop at where you believe the good quality ends* without the story's conclusion, or...
B. Putting up with the lowering quality before getting to the ending.

*And fair enough, quality is subjective, but even then, wouldn't you want to the show to end before it's no longer to your liking? You may wish for more, but at least you won't have any or much negative feelings for what you have.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Glad to hear your Opinions my Friend Mister "Antiyonder", and I am so agree with you, and also so happy to meet you, and so happy to meet mister "Kor" also.

That's right, there are some animes, stories that fine for us if we didn't know the final, because it only for laughting, or the ideas are similar to each other, such as Pokemon. We know the Ideas of Conan. To me, conan isn't an anime that's only good because The BO. This Anime is made for crimes, and doing a nice crimes, and so on. BO is one of "An integral part of the fee", but because they told to us about filler, and manga; so mister k11chi, I am trying to tell you why the fillers, and mangas of Conan became more that ًWorse


Also, you didn't answer me about "Also, Great to know that there are a lot of people who waited more times than me, how did you come with this idea? I was born in the 1994, and the anime was began in 1996; so how did you come with this idea? I don't know how, but still I just will say that's Great to know that there are a lot of people who waited more times than me."
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby k11chi » March 28th, 2017, 8:59 am

Antiyonder wrote:
k11chi wrote:And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.


Does the series in question implement serialization? Or is it purely episodes?

If it's the former, then I guess I can't really add another rebuttal. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid I have to point out that episodic material at the very least doesn't prompt one to have higher expectation.

Case in point, the actual "The Simpsons" may or may not be losing steam, but that show never really promised anything other than laughs. Detective Conan promises a lot, but arguably fails in some regards.

Plus the beauty of an never ending series that's episodic is that you can fully enjoy your favorite points without needing the later episodes, whereas with something like DC, you either:

A. Have to just stop at where you believe the good quality ends* without the story's conclusion, or...
B. Putting up with the lowering quality before getting to the ending.

*And fair enough, quality is subjective, but even then, wouldn't you want to the show to end before it's no longer to your liking? You may wish for more, but at least you won't have any or much negative feelings for what you have.

If it's a currently running series that can't even get you to stick around until the end then it wasn't a good series to begin with in all honesty. That's why everyone still follows Gintama which is episodic so I don't see that as a good point. Also yes, the fact that Conan promises more than just the case does make it better, not worse. It's all from just one writer after all.
Image
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 28th, 2017, 9:22 am

k11chi wrote:
Antiyonder wrote:
k11chi wrote:And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.


Does the series in question implement serialization? Or is it purely episodes?

If it's the former, then I guess I can't really add another rebuttal. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid I have to point out that episodic material at the very least doesn't prompt one to have higher expectation.

Case in point, the actual "The Simpsons" may or may not be losing steam, but that show never really promised anything other than laughs. Detective Conan promises a lot, but arguably fails in some regards.

Plus the beauty of an never ending series that's episodic is that you can fully enjoy your favorite points without needing the later episodes, whereas with something like DC, you either:

A. Have to just stop at where you believe the good quality ends* without the story's conclusion, or...
B. Putting up with the lowering quality before getting to the ending.

*And fair enough, quality is subjective, but even then, wouldn't you want to the show to end before it's no longer to your liking? You may wish for more, but at least you won't have any or much negative feelings for what you have.

If it's a currently running series that can't even get you to stick around until the end then it wasn't a good series to begin with in all honesty. That's why everyone still follows Gintama which is episodic so I don't see that as a good point. Also yes, the fact that Conan promises more than just the case does make it better, not worse. It's all from just one writer after all.


That's really nonsense. There are animes that didn't have to finish such as Pokemon, Doremon. Now, if what you are saying is true, then The people will not see Wolverine, Xmen, will not care about Fast and furious

And why you didn't answer me for my previous post?
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby k11chi » March 28th, 2017, 9:49 am

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"; and that's because you didn't give me one single reason. Just saying "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things" doesn't mean anything; and that's because nothing new from this word, and to tell you the truth "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things, not just Bourbon"; so why not Detective Conan just live the murders do whatever they want. A lot of Beautiful Girls in the Anime lost their life by ending their life in the Jail; so if you will say "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things", then "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things"; so Detective Conan should accept the reasons of why they killed some. Mostly , the past criminals were for revenge; so why the police didn't accept the crimes, and just say "case closed, culprit unknown", or "Bourbon is not a man, and the rules are made by him, and for him". Please, hontou ni gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"

I did gave you all the bad episodes when I wrote the reasons of why Bouurbon is so stupid, but I should write again, but you are the one who didn't give my single example that prove your answeer.

My example are here:-

In the addition, Why The most stupid is this Person "Bourbon"? From the first time, I didn't saw any thing right he did. He was the reason for the explosion of the train. He want to kill Haibara for no reason. He was one of the reasons of why the Jodie's Friend the teacher who was in the hospital now, even if you told to me that the one who hit her, and throw her is the one of the student's father, but if you ask me then I will tell, that he also didn't care. No, also he put an another plan about doing accident to her, is that so? I saw the episode; so now one can tell me. Thanks goodness that both Kamel, and Jodie didn't die in the Scarlet Episode. He targeted Haibara before, and now Akai, and both for noo reason; so next time who the one that he will target for no reason.

And I really become anger when people say that he is "An special spy", or "he was nearby to be gotten by BO; so he tried to do something that good for them, even if no one ask him for that. He put Haibara, Train, people in the train, Conan, his friend, Jodie, Jodie's friend the teacher, kamel, and so on in the danger, even if no one from BO asked him, and all these for no reason, but still the people said that "An special spy", or "he was nearby to be gotten by BO, even if you ask me, then I will tell you that this not true; because he did it as a revenge for Skotch, but still this not a reason, becasue he still put people in danger. Did Conan, his friend, jodie, and so on put people in danger? Conan also said that the "Tantei" is the one who should not allow the criminal to die, or to kill himself, or the tentei will be the criminal such as him". Akai is similar than "Bourbon"; because both are a big Spies in a big team such as "FBI", and "Japanese Special Spies"; so why he did do same"? I do hate akai, but he still didn't do it? He put himself in danger for the sake of The life of kogoro Mori in the episode 425 when Gin was nearby to kill Mouri, even if Mouri was hearing an news about the Horses Races". The same was with the spy "Kir", did she killed her father"? I will tell you se didn't even if she was nearby to be gotten by the BO. She also tried her best to put her father more proud from herself in the episode 425. S, there is no reason for why Bourbon did that. If he want to put someone in danger, then she should put himself, or one of his friends, or teams, not the people

The Vermouth was also the same as Jodie. Now she only a single member that conan can easily fooled her by single message in the movie 20. I am sorry, but I saw the movie 17; so so worse is still small word, and I should try to find much stronger words than "So Worse". And, I know that movies don't affect the episodes, and I didn't say that it affect the anime; so why you are saying this to me?

Then go watch the episodes about Bourbon again and think what's the "cause" and the "effect" for whatever he does. Saying that "this isn't a motive/reason" when it's the given reason for his actions is going in pointless circles.
His:
1. Connections and relations
2. Backgrounds
3. Thought process
4. Purpose
And things of that nature that make him act the ways he does. More common sense please.

The things about Kir's father were revealed in episodes 491-504 not 425.

Conan is actually smarter than the FBI in the story. They're simply below him in the pecking order. It's a fictional story it's possible just like how Light Yagami could play with "the world's best detective" L and the police were irrelevant to him.
Image

Didn't Vermouth think that Conan might have been behind the message and anyway that's not true regardless because Vermouth tricked Conan to get the info on Rikumichi Kusuda's death and also during the Akasa song case
Spoiler:
she got Azusas last name from him.


If you don't understand what I meant when I said they don't effect each other then you would do better to reread what I've said.
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
k11chi wrote:
Antiyonder wrote:
k11chi wrote:And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.


Does the series in question implement serialization? Or is it purely episodes?

If it's the former, then I guess I can't really add another rebuttal. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid I have to point out that episodic material at the very least doesn't prompt one to have higher expectation.

Case in point, the actual "The Simpsons" may or may not be losing steam, but that show never really promised anything other than laughs. Detective Conan promises a lot, but arguably fails in some regards.

Plus the beauty of an never ending series that's episodic is that you can fully enjoy your favorite points without needing the later episodes, whereas with something like DC, you either:

A. Have to just stop at where you believe the good quality ends* without the story's conclusion, or...
B. Putting up with the lowering quality before getting to the ending.

*And fair enough, quality is subjective, but even then, wouldn't you want to the show to end before it's no longer to your liking? You may wish for more, but at least you won't have any or much negative feelings for what you have.

If it's a currently running series that can't even get you to stick around until the end then it wasn't a good series to begin with in all honesty. That's why everyone still follows Gintama which is episodic so I don't see that as a good point. Also yes, the fact that Conan promises more than just the case does make it better, not worse. It's all from just one writer after all.


That's really nonsense. There are animes that didn't have to finish such as Pokemon, Doremon. Now, if what you are saying is true, then The people will not see Wolverine, Xmen, will not care about Fast and furious

And why you didn't answer me for my previous post?

I nor you follow series like Doraemon or Shin Chan over here for a good reason. Pokemon has a nice looking anime but there's no effort put into the writing in the slightest.
And your point is moot as people follow superhero series and movies religiously these days actually. This is the golden age of DC and Marvel. They break box offices and netflix ratings regularly for better (Daredevil, Logan, Deadpool) or worse (Iron Fist, BvS, Suicide Squad).
Image
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 28th, 2017, 11:30 am

k11chi wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"; and that's because you didn't give me one single reason. Just saying "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things" doesn't mean anything; and that's because nothing new from this word, and to tell you the truth "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things, not just Bourbon"; so why not Detective Conan just live the murders do whatever they want. A lot of Beautiful Girls in the Anime lost their life by ending their life in the Jail; so if you will say "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things", then "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things"; so Detective Conan should accept the reasons of why they killed some. Mostly , the past criminals were for revenge; so why the police didn't accept the crimes, and just say "case closed, culprit unknown", or "Bourbon is not a man, and the rules are made by him, and for him". Please, hontou ni gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"

I did gave you all the bad episodes when I wrote the reasons of why Bouurbon is so stupid, but I should write again, but you are the one who didn't give my single example that prove your answeer.

My example are here:-

In the addition, Why The most stupid is this Person "Bourbon"? From the first time, I didn't saw any thing right he did. He was the reason for the explosion of the train. He want to kill Haibara for no reason. He was one of the reasons of why the Jodie's Friend the teacher who was in the hospital now, even if you told to me that the one who hit her, and throw her is the one of the student's father, but if you ask me then I will tell, that he also didn't care. No, also he put an another plan about doing accident to her, is that so? I saw the episode; so now one can tell me. Thanks goodness that both Kamel, and Jodie didn't die in the Scarlet Episode. He targeted Haibara before, and now Akai, and both for noo reason; so next time who the one that he will target for no reason.

And I really become anger when people say that he is "An special spy", or "he was nearby to be gotten by BO; so he tried to do something that good for them, even if no one ask him for that. He put Haibara, Train, people in the train, Conan, his friend, Jodie, Jodie's friend the teacher, kamel, and so on in the danger, even if no one from BO asked him, and all these for no reason, but still the people said that "An special spy", or "he was nearby to be gotten by BO, even if you ask me, then I will tell you that this not true; because he did it as a revenge for Skotch, but still this not a reason, becasue he still put people in danger. Did Conan, his friend, jodie, and so on put people in danger? Conan also said that the "Tantei" is the one who should not allow the criminal to die, or to kill himself, or the tentei will be the criminal such as him". Akai is similar than "Bourbon"; because both are a big Spies in a big team such as "FBI", and "Japanese Special Spies"; so why he did do same"? I do hate akai, but he still didn't do it? He put himself in danger for the sake of The life of kogoro Mori in the episode 425 when Gin was nearby to kill Mouri, even if Mouri was hearing an news about the Horses Races". The same was with the spy "Kir", did she killed her father"? I will tell you se didn't even if she was nearby to be gotten by the BO. She also tried her best to put her father more proud from herself in the episode 425. S, there is no reason for why Bourbon did that. If he want to put someone in danger, then she should put himself, or one of his friends, or teams, not the people

The Vermouth was also the same as Jodie. Now she only a single member that conan can easily fooled her by single message in the movie 20. I am sorry, but I saw the movie 17; so so worse is still small word, and I should try to find much stronger words than "So Worse". And, I know that movies don't affect the episodes, and I didn't say that it affect the anime; so why you are saying this to me?

Then go watch the episodes about Bourbon again and think what's the "cause" and the "effect" for whatever he does. Saying that "this isn't a motive/reason" when it's the given reason for his actions is going in pointless circles.
His:
1. Connections and relations
2. Backgrounds
3. Thought process
4. Purpose
And things of that nature that make him act the ways he does. More common sense please.

The things about Kir's father were revealed in episodes 491-504 not 425.

Conan is actually smarter than the FBI in the story. They're simply below him in the pecking order. It's a fictional story it's possible just like how Light Yagami could play with "the world's best detective" L and the police were irrelevant to him.
Image

Didn't Vermouth think that Conan might have been behind the message and anyway that's not true regardless because Vermouth tricked Conan to get the info on Rikumichi Kusuda's death and also during the Akasa song case
Spoiler:
she got Azusas last name from him.


If you don't understand what I meant when I said they don't effect each other then you would do better to reread what I've said.


So, after all my answer, you still think that the relationship, and connection are not match with what happened in the scarlet Episode. Isn't the reason of what he did is to take revenge for the Skotch. Are you sure that it isn't the reason? I am sorry but you didn't see the episode properly. Even, Vermouth made laugh of him, for what he did, and for What he said. The people said that "He was nearby to gotten by Gin", but this still not A reason; because "Isn't he a member of a secret spies who should work to save the life of people"? The people also said that he can do that; because "He is a Special spy"; so he can do anything, but no this still not a reason; that's because no one did it. Not even Akai, or Jodie, or Kir. But, if ask me, or if you see the anime again; then you will see that he did it for Skotch; but if that so; then why conan didn't accept the all crimes. That's the right thing

Who said the Kir Father Story was in 425. I only said that she tried her best to stop the killing in the episode 425; so he can make her father proud which i meant "The try of killing Yasuteru Domon" that what I meant. And I said also she didn't try to kill her father, or anyone even if she was nearby to be gotten by Gin, which similar idea to this most stupid person "Bourbon"; so why she didn't do that?

Why not Detective Conan just live the murders do whatever they want. A lot of Beautiful Girls in the Anime lost their life by ending their life in the Jail; so if you will say "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things", then "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things"; so Detective Conan should accept the reasons of why they killed some. Mostly , the past criminals were for revenge; so why the police didn't accept the crimes, and just say "case closed, culprit unknown", or "Bourbon is not a man, and the rules are made by him, and for him". Please, hontou ni gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"

Also, if Conan Is smarter Than all Of Jodie James, and so on, then Why they are FBI? I am sorry but really, The FBI didn't use Conan before. They were work properly with each other, and that's so good to see Conan, Haibara, and FBI are working properly with each other. But in the other hand, to only follow what Conan is saying, then that completely unforgivable.

Even, james was so smart when he kidnapped in the "Coming From Shikago Episode", but now he, Jodie, kamel, vermouth, gin, and all members became stupid so why did Ghoso wasted our time then?

And, you are completely wrong; because in the movie, she is the one who told to gin that The Kir, and the Bourbon are write, and that prove my answer; so I am completely sure that you are the wrong one; because i do saw the movie

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
k11chi wrote:
Antiyonder wrote:
k11chi wrote:And do I have to point out the obvious that there's already a running simpsons detective series like that.



Does the series in question implement serialization? Or is it purely episodes?

If it's the former, then I guess I can't really add another rebuttal. If it's the latter, then I'm afraid I have to point out that episodic material at the very least doesn't prompt one to have higher expectation.

Case in point, the actual "The Simpsons" may or may not be losing steam, but that show never really promised anything other than laughs. Detective Conan promises a lot, but arguably fails in some regards.

Plus the beauty of an never ending series that's episodic is that you can fully enjoy your favorite points without needing the later episodes, whereas with something like DC, you either:

A. Have to just stop at where you believe the good quality ends* without the story's conclusion, or...
B. Putting up with the lowering quality before getting to the ending.

*And fair enough, quality is subjective, but even then, wouldn't you want to the show to end before it's no longer to your liking? You may wish for more, but at least you won't have any or much negative feelings for what you have.

If it's a currently running series that can't even get you to stick around until the end then it wasn't a good series to begin with in all honesty. That's why everyone still follows Gintama which is episodic so I don't see that as a good point. Also yes, the fact that Conan promises more than just the case does make it better, not worse. It's all from just one writer after all.


That's really nonsense. There are animes that didn't have to finish such as Pokemon, Doremon. Now, if what you are saying is true, then The people will not see Wolverine, Xmen, will not care about Fast and furious

And why you didn't answer me for my previous post?

I nor you follow series like Doraemon or Shin Chan over here for a good reason. Pokemon has a nice looking anime but there's no effort put into the writing in the slightest. [/quote]
And your point is moot as people follow superhero series and movies religiously these days actually. This is the golden age of DC and Marvel. They break box offices and netflix ratings regularly for better (Daredevil, Logan, Deadpool) or worse (Iron Fist, BvS, Suicide Squad).[/quote]

And also conan if you ask me; then it is not Anime that is Only between Conan VS BO; because it is an anime for Killing, Crimes, murdering, not for The BO; because even in BO are not there, but still the Killin episodes were so awesome which were fillers. BO are integral Part of the Anime; but they aren't the all anime.
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 782

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Spimer » March 28th, 2017, 11:56 am

Alright, k11chi, I think you should stop trying to forcefully changing Haibara & Aika ryona's opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and can be in their own manner.

If there are aspects of the movie or the series he/she dislikes then he/she is free to argue or expose which plot points or aspects they don't like.

I hope we can keep this without anyone feeling offended / challenged.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby k11chi » March 28th, 2017, 12:08 pm

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:So, after all my answer, you still think that the relationship, and connection are not match with what happened in the scarlet Episode. Isn't the reason of what he did is to take revenge for the Skotch. Are you sure that it isn't the reason? I am sorry but you didn't see the episode properly. Even, Vermouth made laugh of him, for what he did, and for What he said. The people said that "He was nearby to gotten by Gin", but this still not A reason; because "Isn't he a member of a secret spies who should work to save the life of people"? The people also said that he can do that; because "He is a Special spy"; so he can do anything, but no this still not a reason; that's because no one did it. Not even Akai, or Jodie, or Kir. But, if ask me, or if you see the anime again; then you will see that he did it for Skotch; but if that so; then why conan didn't accept the all crimes. That's the right thing

Bourbon's motivation for hating Shuiichi is because of Scotch's death, and that's all. He's not a cop because of it nor is he in the BO because of it or does either of those organisation's jobs because of Scotch. He hates Akai for it and that's all.

Why not Detective Conan just live the murders do whatever they want. A lot of Beautiful Girls in the Anime lost their life by ending their life in the Jail; so if you will say "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things", then "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things"; so Detective Conan should accept the reasons of why they killed some. Mostly , the past criminals were for revenge; so why the police didn't accept the crimes, and just say "case closed, culprit unknown", or "Bourbon is not a man, and the rules are made by him, and for him". Please, hontou ni gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"

Also, if Conan Is smarter Than all Of Jodie James, and so on, then Why they are FBI? I am sorry but really, The FBI didn't use Conan before. They were work properly with each other, and that's so good to see Conan, Haibara, and FBI are working properly with each other. But in the other hand, to only follow what Conan is saying, then that completely unforgivable.

Even, james was so smart when he kidnapped in the "Coming From Shikago Episode", but now he, Jodie, kamel, vermouth, gin, and all members became stupid so why did Ghoso wasted our time then?

Conan has already spoken out on his own moral stand on murderers and deaths. He won't let the criminals go free and he rarely shows any sympathy towards culprits and their motivations. And why are you even talking about this? You clearly don't understand what the subject is about right now. It's about understanding that they're not "nonsense" when there's a reason behind everything.

The FBI's just trying to do their job. You're too stuck up on trying to prove something that isn't there. Jodie was naturally emotionally affected by Shuiichi's "death," Camel has always been a fail as we saw in his backstory, and Vermouth, Gin and James are the same as always. Gosho didn't waste anyone's time either. It's just an ongoing series.

Now as Spimer said it's better that you stop wasting your own time here.
Last edited by k11chi on March 28th, 2017, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 28th, 2017, 12:09 pm

Spimer wrote:Alright, k11chi, I think you should stop trying to forcefully changing Haibara & Aika ryona's opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and can be in their own manner.

If there are aspects of the movie or the series he/she dislikes then he/she is free to argue or expose which plot points or aspects they don't like.

I hope we can keep this without anyone feeling offended / challenged.


No, Mister I didn't challenge anyone. I did write my opinion first, but he is the one who said that it is not a true; so I want my opinions, but it don't meant that it is a challenge. And I can say that you liked the movie from what you said, and that's fine, but me, and some of people are saying our opinion, and try to show why that what we believe, and why it is a true. I am sorry mister Spider if you angered from me, and that is my opinion

k11chi wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:So, after all my answer, you still think that the relationship, and connection are not match with what happened in the scarlet Episode. Isn't the reason of what he did is to take revenge for the Skotch. Are you sure that it isn't the reason? I am sorry but you didn't see the episode properly. Even, Vermouth made laugh of him, for what he did, and for What he said. The people said that "He was nearby to gotten by Gin", but this still not A reason; because "Isn't he a member of a secret spies who should work to save the life of people"? The people also said that he can do that; because "He is a Special spy"; so he can do anything, but no this still not a reason; that's because no one did it. Not even Akai, or Jodie, or Kir. But, if ask me, or if you see the anime again; then you will see that he did it for Skotch; but if that so; then why conan didn't accept the all crimes. That's the right thing

Bourbon's motivation for hating Shuiichi is because of Scotch's death, and that's all. He's not a cop because of it nor is he in the BO because of it or does either of those organisation's jobs because of Scotch. He hates Akai for it and that's all.

Why not Detective Conan just live the murders do whatever they want. A lot of Beautiful Girls in the Anime lost their life by ending their life in the Jail; so if you will say "Bourbon has his reasons for doing those things", then "Everyone have their reasons for doing those things"; so Detective Conan should accept the reasons of why they killed some. Mostly , the past criminals were for revenge; so why the police didn't accept the crimes, and just say "case closed, culprit unknown", or "Bourbon is not a man, and the rules are made by him, and for him". Please, hontou ni gomenasai; because I don't want to say "Nonsense", but i have to say it. It is really "Nonsense"

Also, if Conan Is smarter Than all Of Jodie James, and so on, then Why they are FBI? I am sorry but really, The FBI didn't use Conan before. They were work properly with each other, and that's so good to see Conan, Haibara, and FBI are working properly with each other. But in the other hand, to only follow what Conan is saying, then that completely unforgivable.

Even, james was so smart when he kidnapped in the "Coming From Shikago Episode", but now he, Jodie, kamel, vermouth, gin, and all members became stupid so why did Ghoso wasted our time then?

Conan has already spoken out on his own moral stand on murderers and deaths. He won't let the criminals go free and he rarely shows any sympathy towards culprits and their motivations. And why are you even talking about this? You clearly don't understand what the subject is about right now. It's about understanding that they're not "nonsense" when there's a reason behind everything.

The FBI's just trying to do their job. You're too stuck up on trying to prove something that isn't there. Jodie was naturally emotionally affected by Shuiichi's "death," Camel has always been a fail as we saw in his backstory, and Vermouth, Gin and James are the same as always. Gosho didn't waste anyone's time either. It's just an ongoing series.


Firstly, I didn't shout, but you did, but that's ok. So, you do agree with me that Bourbon was doing these things for the revenge from Akai, then why conan did accept what he did as a good thing? Doesn't he is the one who was a reason for the explotion of train. isn't he is the one who was nearby to kill Jodie, and camel? All these things are good. Even, what Bourbon had done is nearby to be multi crimes; so conan catch what he want, and accept these things from who he want? Then Detective Conan is a criminal also; because he did say that if the tentei did accepted from any criminal to kill himself, then the tantei is also a criminal, and what bourbon had done are crimes, and explotion, and so on; so why did Conan Accepted from him, and didn't accepted from other?

If jodie did affected by Akai's crimes; so she cannot solve a single crimes, or events such as "The Coffee event between Agasa, and Shounen tantei Dan", then she doesn't deserve to be an agent in FBI, and everything that done for it were so waste. also, why conan doesn't tell her? isn't she was smat, and can do very well, but still he didn't tell her, which means that she isn't smart. Camel when he apperead, they made it clearly that he is an smart, and he also did jump for the street side to another street side when the street had a lot cars. James was smart in the Shigakou episode, but still he used conan for the orders.

So, i am sorry to say that you shoukd see the anime again, but still this is your opinion; dakara mou shoganai desu
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby k11chi » March 28th, 2017, 12:41 pm

No, I didn't say that. And no, Bourbon was not nearby to Jodie or Camel during the chase and he wasn't trying to kill them. First of all even with simple common sense you can realize that he wouldn't do anything with their dead bodies, so he needed them alive.

Even though Conan's stand on extreme situations like suicides and murders is strict, he isn't completely unforgiving. That was shown during the case when the pregnant woman was stabbed and Conan let the culprit go while Haibara couldn't forgive him, as I'm sure you remember very well.
Image
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 28th, 2017, 3:13 pm

k11chi wrote:No, I didn't say that. And no, Bourbon was not nearby to Jodie or Camel during the chase and he wasn't trying to kill them. First of all even with simple common sense you can realize that he wouldn't do anything with their dead bodies, so he needed them alive.

Even though Conan's stand on extreme situations like suicides and murders is strict, he isn't completely unforgiving. That was shown during the case when the pregnant woman was stabbed and Conan let the culprit go while Haibara couldn't forgive him, as I'm sure you remember very well.


Then, conan is a bad guy who only forgive who he want, and do forgive who he doesn't want. I don't remember this episode at all, but what I remember is that he asked an old woman to forgive the one who tried to say that shinchi kudo was wrong in the "The killer is kudo shinchi", but still this not a good thing. Then, conan had two faces, andonly forgive who he wants. Even so, do I have to forgive someone wants to kill me, or did an explotion to train? If I did it, then i will be completely stupid. If you want, you can try to explode train, and just say that i am "Special Spy", then we will see if someone forgive you.

Then, why did he followed Jodie, and camel Who are nearby to die. Thank goodness that did happened when Camel moved between the two cars, and under the car was crashed.
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 28th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
k11chi wrote:No, I didn't say that. And no, Bourbon was not nearby to Jodie or Camel during the chase and he wasn't trying to kill them. First of all even with simple common sense you can realize that he wouldn't do anything with their dead bodies, so he needed them alive.

Even though Conan's stand on extreme situations like suicides and murders is strict, he isn't completely unforgiving. That was shown during the case when the pregnant woman was stabbed and Conan let the culprit go while Haibara couldn't forgive him, as I'm sure you remember very well.


Then, conan is a bad guy who only forgive who he want, and do forgive who he doesn't want. I don't remember this episode at all, but what I remember is that he asked an old woman to forgive the one who tried to say that shinchi kudo was wrong in the "The killer is kudo shinchi", but still this not a good thing. Then, conan had two faces, andonly forgive who he wants. Even so, do I have to forgive someone wants to kill me, or did an explotion to train? If I did it, then i will be completely stupid. If you want, you can try to explode train, and just say that i am "Special Spy", then we will see if someone forgive you.

Then, why did he followed Jodie, and camel Who are nearby to die. Thank goodness that did happened when Camel moved between the two cars, and under the car was crashed.
MeiTanteixX
User avatar
Posts: 1002

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby MeiTanteixX » March 28th, 2017, 3:17 pm

k11chi wrote:Conan is actually smarter than the FBI in the story. They're simply below him in the pecking order. It's a fictional story it's possible just like how Light Yagami could play with "the world's best detective" L and the police were irrelevant to him.
Image

Just wanna butt-in and point out that this reference you just took to prove that Conan is above FBI is being taken out of context. Shuichi's comment here wasn't admitting his inferiority to Conan, but was rather alluding to what Conan later mentions, as a follow up. Notice the dots on Conan's speech-bubble? he was thinking through what Akai was actually trying to say with that comment, which he addresses here(a couple pages later, after Akai left the room):
Image
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Image
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Image
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Posts: 7555

Contact:

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 30th, 2017, 9:37 pm

I'd make a joke but hey...

...at least a thread is significantly active for once
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 19

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » April 9th, 2017, 3:24 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:I'd make a joke but hey...

...at least a thread is significantly active for once


Well, you made me laugh my friend. hahahaha

But really I didn't mean anything. I did say my opinion in one post about this movie, and then k11chi told that this is not true; so I did tell him that why I am sure it is sure

Anyway, I can see the the website become boring when I left >:D

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests