Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Xytan Whitcombe

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Xytan Whitcombe » March 23rd, 2017, 8:55 pm

If they did not go there, Haibara would have never went up there, Curacao wouldn't have stopped to save her, and would have escaped drawing the Black Orgs attention elsewhere.
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » March 23rd, 2017, 10:32 pm

Xytan Whitcombe wrote:If they did not go there, Haibara would have never went up there, Curacao wouldn't have stopped to save her, and would have escaped drawing the Black Orgs attention elsewhere.

If they didn't build the ferris wheel, She would have never had a seizure on the top level, that would lead to the events that resulted her dying by being crushed by the ferris wheel itself, and DB would've been her best friends forever.

Burn the construction workers!! -.-
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
Xytan Whitcombe

Postby Xytan Whitcombe » March 24th, 2017, 1:00 am

In my defense, Gosho biases me, he always uses them for uninteresting filler material.

But they always meddle in things that otherwise should have just been left alone. They want to ride the Ferris Wheel and have to get it set -that- night with backdoor passes and everything. It is so pretentious! You could change any number of variables, but it is only the Detective Boys which flip the kill switch.

If Bourbon wasn't there: Curacao escapes.
If Akai wasn't there: Curacao still escapes.
If Ai wasn't there: Curacao still escapes.

They find someone who is basically a walking memory storage for the Black Org. and on their side, and she ends up getting herself killed trying to save the Detective Boys. Of course I am going to dislike them! The opportunity to literally change the entire playing field was so close and yet it slipped!
Serinox

Postby Serinox » March 24th, 2017, 3:12 am

Does she still escape? Remember, her fleeing from the VTOL rescue had nothing to do with the Detective Boys actively being there and when she was driving the crane, she was already from a bullet hit earlier and she had been impaled by an iron bar through the stomach during her run from the VTOL's machine gun fire. She was already dying anyways and then decided to use her last bit of strength and life remaining to save the innocent children who helped her realize that there her ways were wrong. I doubt she could've successfully escaped with that stomach wound.
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » March 24th, 2017, 5:20 pm

Xytan Whitcombe wrote:In my defense, Gosho biases me, he always uses them for uninteresting filler material.

But they always meddle in things that otherwise should have just been left alone. They want to ride the Ferris Wheel and have to get it set -that- night with backdoor passes and everything. It is so pretentious! You could change any number of variables, but it is only the Detective Boys which flip the kill switch.

If Bourbon wasn't there: Curacao escapes.
If Akai wasn't there: Curacao still escapes.
If Ai wasn't there: Curacao still escapes.

They find someone who is basically a walking memory storage for the Black Org. and on their side, and she ends up getting herself killed trying to save the Detective Boys. Of course I am going to dislike them! The opportunity to literally change the entire playing field was so close and yet it slipped!

Eh, sounds like "how dare children be children" to me—of course they should behave as someone three times their age would! How dare they not!

I get it—some users, here, aren't exactly into kids... at least, what some would consider stereotypes of children.

It's low-hanging fruit, blaming the DBs—an easy target. Go ahead if you like, but I'm still gonna call such as I see it. Playing the blame game and naming children as the guilty party? Not my thing.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Really no point from this Movie. So Stupid, So Awful, So Frustrating, Bourbon there for no reason, want to make us feel scare from the "Goast Ram", "Gin was So Stupid". Vermouth no point from seeing her in this movie. One hundred Million Spies, and so on.

ReallY so stupid movie
k11chi

Postby k11chi » March 25th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Really no point from this Movie. So Stupid, So Awful, So Frustrating, Bourbon there for no reason, want to make us feel scare from the "Goast Ram", "Gin was So Stupid". Vermouth no point from seeing her in this movie. One hundred Million Spies, and so on.

ReallY so stupid movie

None of those are really true.
Xytan Whitcombe

Postby Xytan Whitcombe » March 25th, 2017, 9:25 pm

I'm confused at what you mean by Goast Ram.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 26th, 2017, 2:27 am

Goast Ram sounds like a Japanese hipster clothing line that tried to look cool with its use of English
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Xytan Whitcombe

Postby Xytan Whitcombe » March 26th, 2017, 4:02 am

You mean like this?

Spimer

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Postby Spimer » March 26th, 2017, 5:12 am

I rather think the he or she meant to say "Ghost Rum" like RUM was a "ghost".

Also, everyone is free to his/her opinion so let's not try to convince them otherwise.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 26th, 2017, 6:25 pm

k11chi wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Really no point from this Movie. So Stupid, So Awful, So Frustrating, Bourbon there for no reason, want to make us feel scare from the "Goast Ram", "Gin was So Stupid". Vermouth no point from seeing her in this movie. One hundred Million Spies, and so on.

ReallY so stupid movie

Please, you should see the scarlet episodes, and the movie again. I did saw your opinion in the scarlet episodes Thread; so I know you better than anyone. But no problem , if you believe me, then that's fine

Spimer wrote:I rather think the he or she meant to say "Ghost Rum" like RUM was a "ghost".

Also, everyone is free to his/her opinion so let's not try to convince them otherwise.

Yup, this what I meant. Anyway I didn't know who to write Rum, or Ram, it is same. And write, every one has his opinion
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » March 26th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
k11chi wrote:

ReallY so stupid movie

Please, you should see the scarlet episodes, and the movie again. I did saw your opinion in the scarlet episodes Thread; so I know you better than anyone. But no problem , if you believe me, then that's fine

Yeah, this isn't pretentious at all... ::)

Take it from me—as someone who once brought up a comment someone made in an old thread in a rebuttal post in a conversation with them (essentially to comment on them, rather than their argument, itself)—it can easily come off as offensive, and it'll be on you (and this would be on top of your declaration that you "know [k11chi] better than anyone").
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » March 26th, 2017, 8:05 pm

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
k11chi wrote:

ReallY so stupid movie

Yeah, this isn't pretentious at all... ::)

Take it from me—as someone who once brought up a comment someone made in an old thread in a rebuttal post in a conversation with them (essentially to comment on them, rather than their argument, itself)—it can easily come off as offensive, and it'll be on you (and this would be on top of your declaration that you "know [k11chi] better than anyone").

Well, I am sorry for that, but still I figured out what he is from his answers but still I am sorry.

Anyway, I did gave me opinion in conan new episodes, and new movies

Return to “General Discussion”