Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1406

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby k11chi » May 2nd, 2017, 5:56 am

Yes, Zero does have a big importance to Amuro already in the story. Just like how Akai is called the Silver Bullet..
Image
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 879

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Spimer » May 2nd, 2017, 8:26 am

Sera already had her share of action in Movie 18, anyway.

And Akai being a powerful sniper was already established in episode 425, anyway, so it's not nothing new.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 122

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » May 13th, 2017, 4:07 pm

So, they should do a story for entire name Zero. I don't know why but no problem. I am telling to you that it will be so awful movie
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1334

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » May 13th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:I am telling to you that it will be so awful movie


Yeah... it's best to actually see a movie before judging it... especially a movie that won't be out for a whole 11 months.

Plus, there's this thing about having made conclusions before seeing something leading to you still holding those conclusions after seeing it, no matter what.

In other words, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy:
Before seeing it: "It's gonna be awful!"
As you see it: "This is awful!"
After seeing it: "That was awful!"
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 122

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » May 14th, 2017, 2:17 am

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:I am telling to you that it will be so awful movie


Yeah... it's best to actually see a movie before judging it... especially a movie that won't be out for a whole 11 months.

Plus, there's this thing about having made conclusions before seeing something leading to you still holding those conclusions after seeing it, no matter what.

In other words, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy:
Before seeing it: "It's gonna be awful!"
As you see it: "This is awful!"
After seeing it: "That was awful!"


Good, so you meant by these words that I should no write this word. OK, if I didn't write, did he will believe me? Oh right, I forget that it is not my job to enforce someone to believe me; so whatever just forget it.

They told me that it is not true when I jugde the movie for first time, and now they goes against me for saying what I said to someone else. What should I d? Please tell me my god
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 879

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Spimer » May 14th, 2017, 4:09 am

@DCUniverseAficionado: it's true that you can't judge a movie before seeing it as whole, but if someone had a negative impression of one after seeing it then they're free to.

No-one should attempt to force others to change their opinion, alright?
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 122

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » May 14th, 2017, 8:27 am

Spimer wrote:@DCUniverseAficionado: it's true that you can't judge a movie before seeing it as whole, but if someone had a negative impression of one after seeing it then they're free to.

No-one should attempt to force others to change their opinion, alright?


Bingo :)
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1334

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » May 14th, 2017, 9:05 am

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:I am telling to you that it will be so awful movie


Yeah... it's best to actually see a movie before judging it... especially a movie that won't be out for a whole 11 months.

Plus, there's this thing about having made conclusions before seeing something leading to you still holding those conclusions after seeing it, no matter what.

In other words, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy:
Before seeing it: "It's gonna be awful!"
As you see it: "This is awful!"
After seeing it: "That was awful!"


Good, so you meant by these words that I should no write this word.


Spimer wrote:No-one should attempt to force others to change their opinion, alright?


Take my post as me declaring, "YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR OPINION!", if you will, but that's an incorrect interpretation of my post.

You wanna put a negative opinion of something that's 11 months away from release or not, then do as you will—I'm sorry if I came off as antagonistic. It was not my intent.

Spimer, let me be clear—I was not attempting to change Haibara & Aika ryona's opinion. That has never been my intention with any of my responses to certain negative opinions—in fact, it has never really come to mind when I've written such responses. So please don't assume the worst about my responses, okay? It makes me feel like I'm skating on real thin ice... but if I am, then let me know—it'll give me a sign that I've got some thinking to do.

Haibara & Aika ryona, I just hope you are having enjoyment with DC—that's the root of any response I have to certain negative opinions. It discourages me to think you're having the opposite of enjoyment, when it comes to DC.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 879

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Spimer » May 14th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Alright, I apologize if I didn't properly understand your intentions. I will take more heed on not jumping to wrong conclusions.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 122

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » May 14th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Spimer wrote:Alright, I apologize if I didn't properly understand your intentions. I will take more heed on not jumping to wrong conclusions.


Well, you wasn't the wrong in the first place my friend. the things that you said was absolutely right

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:I am telling to you that it will be so awful movie


Yeah... it's best to actually see a movie before judging it... especially a movie that won't be out for a whole 11 months.

Plus, there's this thing about having made conclusions before seeing something leading to you still holding those conclusions after seeing it, no matter what.

In other words, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy:
Before seeing it: "It's gonna be awful!"
As you see it: "This is awful!"
After seeing it: "That was awful!"


Good, so you meant by these words that I should no write this word.


Spimer wrote:No-one should attempt to force others to change their opinion, alright?


Take my post as me declaring, "YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR OPINION!", if you will, but that's an incorrect interpretation of my post.

You wanna put a negative opinion of something that's 11 months away from release or not, then do as you will—I'm sorry if I came off as antagonistic. It was not my intent.

Spimer, let me be clear—I was not attempting to change Haibara & Aika ryona's opinion. That has never been my intention with any of my responses to certain negative opinions—in fact, it has never really come to mind when I've written such responses. So please don't assume the worst about my responses, okay? It makes me feel like I'm skating on real thin ice... but if I am, then let me know—it'll give me a sign that I've got some thinking to do.

Haibara & Aika ryona, I just hope you are having enjoyment with DC—that's the root of any response I have to certain negative opinions. It discourages me to think you're having the opposite of enjoyment, when it comes to DC.


Mister DC, firstly, I don't think that what you meant, and I am sure that you wanted from me to say what you wanted but no problem, maybe I am wrong, so Sorry for what I said here.

Secondly, I told about my opinion in Conan, and this what I think is reality, and I didn't mean by this to hurt anyone. This what I think, and this what I think is right.

It is not a hurmful for anyone when I say my opinion. In the beginning, I said my opinion for the movie when I joined this fourms and joined this thread, but what K11chi said is this not a true, and you agreed with him; so I gave to you, and to him my thoughts

If you ask me, detective Conan become one of the things that I want to disappear from this world, with this movie also. I know Conan when after my born, I was in 1994 and may birthday's date will be in this week Friday which means in 19 of May, and conan in 1996; so no one will tell about How I should evaluate it
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1406

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby k11chi » May 14th, 2017, 1:47 pm

We don't always get what we want, and that's how it's supposed to be. Why do you think anything you said is right anyway while saying others in this forum are not right? Ridicilous clowning around.
Image
Kor
Moderator
Posts: 2871

Re: Detective Conan Movie 20: "The Darkest Nightmare" (2016)

Postby Kor » May 14th, 2017, 2:05 pm

You know, you guys may want to try and be a little bit less toxic when posting in the forum, even if you don't fully agree with other people's opinions. No one really wants to see a silly battleground over a silly movie.

Some of you hated the movie, some of you were indifferent, some of you loved it. It's all fine! But please do remember that at the end of the day you're just talking about a Japanese cartoon based on a Japanese comic book, so there's really no reason to get so aggressive over this stuff.

Anywho I think this thread has been around long enough for people to share their feelings about this movie, so I'm locking it for a while until the spirits calm and hopefully once it's open again you guys can be less toxic.
Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests