Conan & Kindaichi DS Game Discussion (Use Spoiler Boxes)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: Conan & Kindaichi DS Game Discussion (Use Spoiler Boxes)

Post by Spimer »

@ayussh1610:
The answer is
Spoiler:
New Year's day = 11
I hope it was of help.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
ayush1610

Post by ayush1610 »

Spimer wrote:@ayussh1610:
The answer is
Spoiler:
New Year's day = 11
I hope it was of help.
Thnx bro :D
Eindeh

Post by Eindeh »

First time posting :).

Anyway, I've just finished chapter 6, and there are two things that I think should be noted:
Spoiler:
- After Conan reveals the identity of the victim to Kindaichi, there's a line where Kindaichi says "Mayor Hioki" while it should be "Mayor Mitsui".
- The identity of the culprit is revealed right as the flowchart appears (i.e. before we get to fill in it). It is easy to figure out who it is way before that, but still, it's something that's not supposed to happen.
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

Eindeh wrote:First time posting :).
Spoiler:
- The identity of the culprit is revealed right as the flowchart appears (i.e. before we get to fill in it). It is easy to figure out who it is way before that, but still, it's something that's not supposed to happen.
To be honest, before that one flowchart, I had no clue.
Eindeh

Post by Eindeh »

ayush1610 wrote:Chapter-3
Spoiler:
i just can't solve the code given by ai chan regarding the next bombing incident the kne with gregorian beginning {?} I am not getting it please guys help me
Spoiler:
Haha, I only solved that one after a Google search, since English is not my first language and I'm not familiar with those terms. :P
Max1996 wrote:To be honest, before that one flowchart, I had no clue.
I guess it's because of...
Spoiler:
the culprit's identity itself? Like, it's something that's unexpected.

For me, I had been suspecting that one since checking the window from the roof, and my suspicion was pretty much confirmed after Conan's first call.
Arseph09

Post by Arseph09 »

First time to post.

Finished the game wooh! 55h 15m Game time. ;D
Spoiler: Contains Story Revealing Spoilers
I really thought Shige-san was Mayor Hioki. Then he dies and that doctor was the real mayor total double disappointment.
MrDetective
Irregular Scans staff

Post by MrDetective »

So I've got a problem....

I was at the very end of the game, but I lost all of my saved files (thanks a bunch Windows 10)

So would anyone be kind enough to give me a .sav if you have finished the game? :)
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

MrDetective wrote:So I've got a problem....

I was at the very end of the game, but I lost all of my saved files (thanks a bunch Windows 10)

So would anyone be kind enough to give me a .sav if you have finished the game? :)
Would it matter if I didn't have all keywords?
MrDetective
Irregular Scans staff

Post by MrDetective »

nope, it would be fine
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

That's why I don't upgrade to W10. It will have bugs and can't run all games yet.
Arseph09

Post by Arseph09 »

Windows 10 have problem with Nvidia graphics incase you have one. My apps won't launch there or if would, would be either graphically glitchy, super lag or if you're very lucky both at the same time. And I'm one of the very lucky ones who experienced all of it on all of my games.
Arseph09

Post by Arseph09 »

Windows 10 have problem with Nvidia graphics incase you have one. My apps won't launch there or if would, would be either graphically glitchy, super lag or if you're very lucky both at the same time. And I'm one of the very lucky ones who experienced all of it on all of my games.
Spoiler:
I saw an omake that includes Lupin III but I didn't is he really supposed to be there?
Spoiler:
I wonder why I can't complete the keywords even if I talked to everyone and went to places
Eindeh

Post by Eindeh »

Arseph09 wrote:
Spoiler:
I wonder why I can't complete the keywords even if I talked to everyone and went to places
Spoiler:
Each chapter has one or a few missable keyword(s). Those aren't helpful most of the time, and are just there for the completionists. Some example can be given: The "Turbo Engine Skateboard" evidence keyword in Chapter 1, or the "Caller's Advice" testimony keyword in Chapter 2. If I find myself the time, I might make a list of those.
Kamite
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Post by Kamite »

Can anyone post all the Easter Eggs in the game? Assorted them by Chapters as well. Trying to do a Let's Play of this game and want to capture those moments.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

@Kamite: there were some videos in Page 6 of this thread that showed the custom omake scenes if you're interested.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"