Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 873)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
usotsuki

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 858)

Postby usotsuki » May 6th, 2017, 8:25 pm

Slowly approaching parity... It used to be 10 days, then 4, now it's 2 hours... xD
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 9th, 2017, 2:56 am

Episode 857 – The Shifting Mystery of Beika City (Part One)

-The Shifting Sand Lands of Beika City (Conan has to solve the mystery of the pyramid by jumping onto the 4 pillars!)

-I don't trust ANY of these people. THEY'RE ALL THE MURDERER

-"HE DRIVES A MOTORCYCLE AT NIGHT, THAT BASTARD!" Please tell me that's the worst thing he did. XD

-As someone more familiar with bikers, this is genuinely funny to me.

-I'm kinda on his side. He's the one outnumbered here!

-"Everyone in the neighborhood had motive to kill him" The twist is that only 3 people in the neighborhood have names, and thus the rest can't be suspects if they don't even have a name.

-"Bando-san also got what he deserved. Playing that new hip-hop music too loud!"

-So it was X who killed him? Maybe a...Red X?

...nah...

-Takagi and Chiba...what are you doing? Stop speculating and do your job or something!

-Well maybe C is for Chiba? You don't know it isn't!

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 8
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
xLostChains

Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Postby xLostChains » May 9th, 2017, 5:19 am

My god this episode -__-
also I got a sudden Kara no Kyoukai vibe when the shadow emerged from the darkness...I know it's kinda like symbolism but ehhhhh...(it kinda feels out of place for a DC episode :v)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 859)

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 16th, 2017, 3:52 am

Episode 858: The Shifting Mystery of Beika City (Part Two

-I want to see the alternate version of this case where they were talking about an owl instead of an awl

-I remember when I brought some books to a bookshelf somewhere only to randomly take it back the same day! What an odd, non-suspicious thing I did that day! :V

-"This is terrible!! Absolutely not!!
Chiba"
This is just a memo Gosho got after that last Chiba love story case

-This is part of X's plot to be the first letter in the alphabet, clearly! Gotta take out all these names that begin with all the letters before it first!

-WOW WHAT A TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK TO LEAVE ME IN SUSPENSE FOR WHO IT COULD BE. I HAVE NO IDEA, WHO COULD HE POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?!1?!1?!

-XD ok, they didn't immediately reveal it, that's a bit funny. If not for any reason they expected.

-That is the dumbest sounding shadow man yet

-This was a bizarre ending the more I think about it.

This part was less hilarious, but it was also far less stupid and more watchable, so...you know. That works.

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 9
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 860)

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 23rd, 2017, 3:20 am

Episode 859: The Dark Mountain Route

-Remember that episode of South Park where the writers of Family Guy jokes were represented by manatees picking balls with random words and phrases? That's what I imagine is how they came up with the backstory of these characters, a minute and a half in.

-Something unintentionally funny about him falling to his death in the background like that

-"Motoki was my childhood friend" In Conan Universe, this automatically means they had romantic interest in each other tbh.

-She's dead, it's a pre-planned message. Don't pretend I don't know this!

-POLICE DRONE. Hopefully this one doesn't kidnap Conan. :V

-This is just a way to say that she doesn't have fall damage :V

This case was a case alright! It had convenient balloons. Cool.

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 9

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 860)

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 31st, 2017, 2:47 am

Episode 860: The Security System's Pitfall

-The pitfall is literal, the security system fell down

-Mouri Kogoro: Mind Reader!

-"I didn't find any particularly useful information". Fitting, as I didn't find any actively enjoyable part of this case, halfway through.

-"Mouri-kun, what are you doing in this man's apartment?" "I was very lonely."

-"But what's stranger is the fact that you're lounging around in this room." "Still lonely!"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 8

Wakarimashita

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 861)

Postby Wakarimashita » June 5th, 2017, 2:22 pm

I love how we still have an OP with snow and scarves in early June. And still no sign of changing it too.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Haibara & Aika ryona

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 862)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » June 11th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Really, when I saw the episode the episode before 4 hours, I really hate the episode. It is really really really take my nervous from the beginning until the end. Really stupid murder, and stupid way for killing, a really I was frustrated when the episode. It take 35 to 34 minutes from me to finish, and really I am sorry for these 35 to 40 minutes because I waste these minutes for nothing.

This episode is 0 from 100000000000000000000000000000000. and really frustrating worse way to see the ghost rum who will be so worse written character if you ask me
Zerozaki4869

Postby Zerozaki4869 » June 12th, 2017, 7:38 am

[Edited by a moderator: this type of reply is not valid. Please type a more constructive reply instead of mere interrogation signs and a emoji. If you didn't get the point of the user's post then you could ask him/her]
Last edited by Spimer on June 12th, 2017, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Invalid reply
jason342

Postby jason342 » June 12th, 2017, 9:17 am

Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Really, when I saw the episode the episode before 4 hours, I really hate the episode. It is really really really take my nervous from the beginning until the end. Really stupid murder, and stupid way for killing, a really I was frustrated when the episode. It take 35 to 34 minutes from me to finish, and really I am sorry for these 35 to 40 minutes because I waste these minutes for nothing.

This episode is 0 from 100000000000000000000000000000000. and really frustrating worse way to see the ghost rum who will be so worse written character if you ask me

Bro really you didn't like it, i thought it was alright tbh. I'm more hyped about the fact that now were getting deep in to rum territory in the anime as well.
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » June 12th, 2017, 12:29 pm

jason342 wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:Really, when I saw the episode the episode before 4 hours, I really hate the episode. It is really really really take my nervous from the beginning until the end. Really stupid murder, and stupid way for killing, a really I was frustrated when the episode. It take 35 to 34 minutes from me to finish, and really I am sorry for these 35 to 40 minutes because I waste these minutes for nothing.

Bro really you didn't like it, i thought it was alright tbh. I'm more hyped about the fact that now were getting deep in to rum territory in the anime as well.

Thanks for commennts bro, but i totally disagree with you, what iis the good from this episode i never seen, I don't know
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 14th, 2017, 1:14 am

Episode 861: Just Like a 17 Year Old Crime Scene (Part One)

-Oh god, I only vaguely remember the plot points they're talking about.

-It would make sense for there to be more BO members introduced before we start going somewhere with Rum

-"How old ARE you?" :p

-Haibara casually talking about her parents dying in a fire, as you do

-"They always leave things as though nothing had happened." Which is why it's a good thing those two helicopter attacks aren't canon. Because that way nothing had happened. :p

-"I'll bring my meat and potatoes to the crime scene!"

-"this poorly made food" Wow, Haibara. Rude.

-Okiya Subaru is somehow scarier asking Haibara to recook food than he's been the entire rest of the series

-ANDRE CAMEL : DDDDDDDD

-"The body's still here" I'm not surprised at this point

-"They're not nearly that useful"

-That...must've been some case then...

-Normally the non-police character will at least have some vague reason to be asking questions or explain why he or she matters. Okiya Subaru does not care at ALL about explaining such things.

-Fusae! What a cool, random reference.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...the return of...

OKIYA SUBARU'S POINTLESS CAMEOS EPISODE 37: Keeping an Eye Open and Food Cold

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 2

jason342

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 863)

Postby jason342 » June 18th, 2017, 7:57 pm

I still don't get why mary doesn't trust conan, i'm assuming she knows he's shinchi by know.
Kor

Postby Kor » June 18th, 2017, 8:01 pm

jason342 wrote:I still don't get why mary doesn't trust conan, i'm assuming she knows he's shinchi by know.

Because every plot thread in this series needs to stretch for eternity. That's really the only answer why things are happening in the way they are happening.
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Postby bash7353 » June 19th, 2017, 5:25 am

jason342 wrote:I still don't get why mary doesn't trust conan, i'm assuming she knows he's shinchi by know.

Funny you should say that 'cause I still don't get why Mary should trust Conan.
"Jo mere uenig du er med nogen, jo pænere skal du tale til dem. Tal om indholdet. Brug tid på indholdet. Forhold dig til det, der diskuteres. Lyt til, hvad der bliver sagt, i stedet for hvem der siger det. Hvis vi skal gøre det her med demokratiet bedre, så starter vi der."
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きる
ことを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ

Return to “General Discussion”