Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 860)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
usotsuki

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 858)

Postby usotsuki » May 6th, 2017, 8:25 pm

Slowly approaching parity... It used to be 10 days, then 4, now it's 2 hours... xD
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 9th, 2017, 2:56 am

Episode 857 – The Shifting Mystery of Beika City (Part One)

-The Shifting Sand Lands of Beika City (Conan has to solve the mystery of the pyramid by jumping onto the 4 pillars!)

-I don't trust ANY of these people. THEY'RE ALL THE MURDERER

-"HE DRIVES A MOTORCYCLE AT NIGHT, THAT BASTARD!" Please tell me that's the worst thing he did. XD

-As someone more familiar with bikers, this is genuinely funny to me.

-I'm kinda on his side. He's the one outnumbered here!

-"Everyone in the neighborhood had motive to kill him" The twist is that only 3 people in the neighborhood have names, and thus the rest can't be suspects if they don't even have a name.

-"Bando-san also got what he deserved. Playing that new hip-hop music too loud!"

-So it was X who killed him? Maybe a...Red X?

...nah...

-Takagi and Chiba...what are you doing? Stop speculating and do your job or something!

-Well maybe C is for Chiba? You don't know it isn't!

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 8
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
xLostChains

Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Postby xLostChains » May 9th, 2017, 5:19 am

My god this episode -__-
also I got a sudden Kara no Kyoukai vibe when the shadow emerged from the darkness...I know it's kinda like symbolism but ehhhhh...(it kinda feels out of place for a DC episode :v)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 859)

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 16th, 2017, 3:52 am

Episode 858: The Shifting Mystery of Beika City (Part Two

-I want to see the alternate version of this case where they were talking about an owl instead of an awl

-I remember when I brought some books to a bookshelf somewhere only to randomly take it back the same day! What an odd, non-suspicious thing I did that day! :V

-"This is terrible!! Absolutely not!!
Chiba"
This is just a memo Gosho got after that last Chiba love story case

-This is part of X's plot to be the first letter in the alphabet, clearly! Gotta take out all these names that begin with all the letters before it first!

-WOW WHAT A TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK TO LEAVE ME IN SUSPENSE FOR WHO IT COULD BE. I HAVE NO IDEA, WHO COULD HE POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?!1?!1?!

-XD ok, they didn't immediately reveal it, that's a bit funny. If not for any reason they expected.

-That is the dumbest sounding shadow man yet

-This was a bizarre ending the more I think about it.

This part was less hilarious, but it was also far less stupid and more watchable, so...you know. That works.

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 9
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 860)

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 23rd, 2017, 3:20 am

Episode 859: The Dark Mountain Route

-Remember that episode of South Park where the writers of Family Guy jokes were represented by manatees picking balls with random words and phrases? That's what I imagine is how they came up with the backstory of these characters, a minute and a half in.

-Something unintentionally funny about him falling to his death in the background like that

-"Motoki was my childhood friend" In Conan Universe, this automatically means they had romantic interest in each other tbh.

-She's dead, it's a pre-planned message. Don't pretend I don't know this!

-POLICE DRONE. Hopefully this one doesn't kidnap Conan. :V

-This is just a way to say that she doesn't have fall damage :V

This case was a case alright! It had convenient balloons. Cool.

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 9

Return to “General Discussion”