who's your favourite and least favourite character in detective conan?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Max1996

Re: who's your favourite and least favourite character in detective conan?

Post by Max1996 »

theyoungin wrote: shuu : smart and cool
Which "Shuu"? There are two characters whose name begin with that part. The FBI Agent Akai Shuuichi and Yumi's ex-boyfriend, Haneda Shuukichi.

...Oh, right, the main question of this topic.
Favorite 3:
1. Conan/Shinichi. Smart (Shinichi) and cute (Conan)
2. Ran. Who doesn't like a girl who's cute and strong?
3. Takagi. Very polite and helpful, even to Conan.

Least favorite character (I can't really think of two others here): Yamamura. He's the worst inspector EVER.
usotsuki

Post by usotsuki »

Only Shuichi Akai is CALLED that though.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
Itsabere

Post by Itsabere »

Favorite:
1. Aoko
2. Kaito
3. Ran

Least Favorite:
1. Toichi
2. Yuusaku
3. Akai, sometimes. I waver on him.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

theyoungin wrote:hate:
ran : violent and stupid
I actually don't see her as violet since she does nothing 90% of the time.
theyoungin wrote: conan : smart and cool
"Smart" greatly depends on the subject. :x
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Van Keiji

Post by Van Keiji »

Jecka wrote:
theyoungin wrote: conan : smart and cool
"Smart" greatly depends on the subject. :x
;D So true. He does have a couple blind subjects even if smart in most of them. ;)
"Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what's right, you should not use it as an excuse to murder someone." -Mouri Ran

"Fear of death is worse than death itself." - Akai Shuuichi

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style... But a detective is nothing more than a critic, who follows our footsteps..." - Kaito Kid 1412

"A trick is nothing but a puzzle mankind came up with. If you use your head, you can uncover the logical answer." "I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone... a logical mind isn't needed, right?" - Kudou Shinichi
Suhooo

Post by Suhooo »

Favorite: Ai Haibara

Disliked: Ran Mori & Conan Edogawa- Ran is physically way too strong but emotionally way too odd... and Conan obviously forgot that he was supposed to protect Haibara. (Ep 768 is a great example)

#sorrynotsorry
TanteiSa

Post by TanteiSa »

It's very hard to choose favourite characters, Aoyama-Sensei is really good when it comes to writing lovable characters!
But here's a list of Characters I love the most (Hopefully it won't be too long):

1) Ran. It physically pains me that I'm not Ran :P She made a better person and affected me more than any fictional (or even REAL) character ever! After reading DC she became my role model! She's very nice and considerate. She's strong both mentally and physically (I WISH I had her karate skills). She has a childhood friend that is a love-interest (I really wish i had one). She always says the right thing. She treats people very nicely. And the reason can go on and on...

2) Sera! SHE KNOWS JEET KUNE DO! She's a detective! She's so cheerful! She's Akai's sister! She's so mysterious! I can't hardly wait to figure everything about her, and i REALLY hope after knowing everything about her, Aoyama-Sensei won't remove her from the series
Spoiler:
like he did to Eisuke.

3) AKAAAIII!! Shuichi is the best and i don't even think i need to list the reason we ALL love him!

4) Kaito Kid
5) Shinichi/Conan
6) The detective boys (specially Mitsuhiko and except for Genta)
7) Hattori!
8) Takagi
9) Sato
10) Yukiko
11) Sonoko
12) MAKOTO <3
13) Bourbon
14) Vermouth

as I said the list is too long!

As for the characters i dislike: Genta and Yusaku are it!
Mario2000

Post by Mario2000 »

TanteiSa wrote:She has a childhood friend that is a love-interest (I really wish i had one).
I wish this for myself too. Childhood friend romances are the best in my opinion, the most innocent and pure.
David mason

Post by David mason »

For the list would be :
1) Okiya subaru.
Spoiler:
I already liked him when before the big revelation. I think I would've liked it better if he was revealed to be bourbon. I know that wouldn't make sense but still.
2) Hattori heiji : I always liked heiji personnality. Unlike conan he is shown to have some flaws (hot-blooded) and his accent when he speaks is great. what really made me list him as favourite character (before okiya appeared) was at the end of the mermaid case where we all thought he was going to die and then he appeared like a boss concluding the case and saying the sentence "life is good because it's short" something along those lines. I'll always remember this moment one of my favourite in dc.
3) Gin : I started to like gin when in pisco case he managed to outsmart conan just because of haibara's hair. That's when we first witnessed his intelligence. Basically that's when he became a legit threat to conan. Not to mention in the itakura case when he almost found out about conan.
4) Mouri kogoro : I don't get the hate for him. I know he's a lazy one who spend his entire day drinking bier, gambling and playing majhong but he's basically like me and I can relate to that :P. I especially like the concept of "sleeping kogoro" his voice becomes so badass (the 2nd one for most of the times) it's like a 2nd personnality. In manga/anime in general there is this one character you really like but don't know why. For me that would be mouri kogoro
5) amuro tooru :
Spoiler:
post the mystery train case when we started to learn more about him I started to view from another perspective and when he punched that dude in the chest I started to like him
The only characters I'd hate are the DB and kaito kid (most of the cases he's involved in are boring. Even conan stated that he views kid actions as nothing more than mere entertainement. I even skipped some of them).
Sometimes I've come to dislike (not hate) a bit conan as stated above he's pretty much flawless and I've always disliked this cool personnality type of guy
no pain no gain
shabaaz22

Post by shabaaz22 »

I love mk, akai, conan and hattori
But hate the misuhiko dno why lol
TanteiSa

Post by TanteiSa »

David mason wrote:Sometimes I've come to dislike (not hate) a bit conan as stated above he's pretty much flawless and I've always disliked this cool personnality type of guy

I agree on that point! For a teenager to act cool it's something we see everywhere. But I REALLY hated it when Gosho drew the 6-year-old Shinichi case and made him be cool and act as if he doesn't care. HE'S A KID FOR GOD'S SAKE! Kids don't act like that! Ever!
Van Keiji

Post by Van Keiji »

TanteiSa wrote: But I REALLY hated it when Gosho drew the 6-year-old Shinichi case and made him be cool and act as if he doesn't care. HE'S A KID FOR GOD'S SAKE! Kids don't act like that! Ever!
Not true. I've met a few six year olds who act just like that. And let me say... They are extremely irritating because, unlike Shinichi, they think they're right and won't listen to a word I say when they are not. Shinichi may not have listened to Ran, but he did notice things and change his opinion, these kids were much worse.
"Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what's right, you should not use it as an excuse to murder someone." -Mouri Ran

"Fear of death is worse than death itself." - Akai Shuuichi

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style... But a detective is nothing more than a critic, who follows our footsteps..." - Kaito Kid 1412

"A trick is nothing but a puzzle mankind came up with. If you use your head, you can uncover the logical answer." "I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone... a logical mind isn't needed, right?" - Kudou Shinichi
KouriKrysis

Post by KouriKrysis »

My favorite ones are Kudo, Ran, Katio and The FBI Agent with the cap. My least favorite is the detective from gumma that look like a duck.
Max1996

Post by Max1996 »

KouriKrysis wrote:The FBI Agent with the cap.
the detective from gumma that look like a duck.
Just saying their names here:
I can see why Akai Shuuichi is the favorite of a lot of people.
Frankly, Inspector Yamamura is just the worst.
usotsuki

Post by usotsuki »

Oh geez, Yamamoron.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke